Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent (32644 Views)

Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor / “CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by ObaKlaz: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Meanwhile, Ruggedman padlocked you career and threw the key into the Atlantic Ocean. You shouldn't be talking about D'banj, Eedris. You've got NOTHING on D'banj!!

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by ObaKlaz: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
But bone..Eedris is actually saying fact.....Dbanj has not been DBANJ since he left donjazzy......if you are a true follower of Nigerian music..you will know.

Donjazzy knows how to make an artist....look at Reekado Banks and Korede.....he adjusted their sounds to suit the Nigerian market and the rest is history.
Stop deceiving yourself. No one is doing sh*t in Mavin these days, and Jazzy hasn't done anything big in a loooong while!

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by riyanxeally(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
even during days of eedris it was styl plus n tu face topping d chat....eedris did only one reasonable song I call tht dastardly flaggabasted failure....dbanj came n took over till wizzy n davidos time....irrelevant attention seeking nigga get a life menh...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by swimmer: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Some of you small kids are saying he is trying to be relevant...when he was the wiz kid of the Nigerian music industry...most of y'all weren't born...else you would have known that he is always talking like that...in fact in one of his songs then...he pointedly told tu face that he was the best artiste in plantashun bois but he shouldn't let it get into his head....he was even a bigger start than tu face then...

So give his respect when he is speaking on these boys...he was part of the group who started this new school music all of you are now grooving to...

Before Eedris and remedy...who knew it was possible to sing foreign music with local dialect?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by bitchcrafts: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bobo yi kan sa stupid sha... see him wey get talent embarassed
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Deefuray(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Piiko:
Don't mind him, can we go on a date?

No

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by afrika(f): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Truth dey bitter...don't know why?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deefuray:

No
cry cry Unbreak my heart
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by bitchcrafts: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
swimmer:
Some of you small kids are saying he is trying to be relevant...when he was the wiz kid of the Nigerian music industry...most of y'all weren't born...else you would have known that he is always talking like that...in fact in one of his songs then...he pointedly told tu face that he was the best artiste in plantashun bois but he shouldn't let it get into his head....he was even a bigger start than tu face then...

So give his respect when he is speaking on these boys...he was part of the group who started this new school music all of you are now grooving to...

Before Eedris and remedy...who knew it was possible to sing foreign music with local dialect?
Guy, stop living in the past jarey. He is trying to be relevant, fullstop!

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Topmaike007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
mtcheeew dis one want to gain recognition joor.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by ObaKlaz: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
With those gibberish he was spitting then... "magidie migidie shegeedy shegeedy"

Eedris was one BIG JOKE of a rapper!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
chazdhe:
Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast producer Don Jazzy and singer and former label mate, D'banj, over their split from Mo'hits..

Recall, the veteran artiste has been on a blasting spree, from Mr Eazi to Davido to Wizkid, now he has torn into D'banj and Don Jazzy..

He said;

"I love him, I love him, you know why I love him, he has a drive.. The biggest mistake someone like D'banj made was to leave Don jazzy, D'banj nor get talent oo, na razzmasta he get, if you go America, them go tell you wetin razzmasta mean..

But Don jazzy has the technical back up to make D'banj sound good, I love him for that"

He then went further to blast Don Jazzy for dissing rapper Mode9

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-vOhxm5JI

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dbanj-stupid-leaving-don-jazzy-get-talent-eedris-abdulkareem-blasts-don-jazzy-dbanj/
Hahaha Poverty na course.
Now I know better
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Kog45(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
swimmer:

Pls stop insulting d young ones here,as an elder,pls let me ask u simple question, is it right for Eedris to call Dbanj a stupid man.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Guy, stop living in the past jarey. He is trying to be relevant, fullstop!

Tell em
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by dfrost: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Bìtch wants to trend.

No wonder Davido replied him with 'Lmao' Nigga is nothing but a joke. Na the diss whey you diss 50cent finish your career.

Papiikush allow me eat my bread and fanta in peace. Idris cannot play with you people again? cheesy grin

But seriously, people around him needs to start checking on him before nigga gets worse.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
eedris wake up. you na Legend but learn to respect your self.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by dfrost: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
With those gibberish he was spitting then... "magidie migidie shegeedy shegeedy"

Eedris was one BIG JOKE of a rapper!

cheesy grin God knows we listened to rubbish and poo back then.

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by dfrost: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Meanwhile, Ruggedman padlocked you career and threw the key into the Atlantic Ocean. You shouldn't be talking about D'banj, Eedris. You've got NOTHING on D'banj!!

Why you too dey rap like mumu - Rugged to Idris

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
internationalman:
That's how he twisted 2baba's lyrics in 'I dey feel like' in one of the songs he featured Rugged man in.

2face only said I dey feel like Obasanjo and d idiot changed it to '2face want b like Obasanjo oh oh me I want b like Fela anikulakpo kuti...

both of them have dead careers

i dont even know the song you are referring to
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by horlakunle25(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
See who's talking... Even with d remedies he was absolutely non relevant back den and still outside music he still hasn't done anything useful with his life.. If he thinks throwing shades at trending stars is going to give him some limelight and kick start d career he Neva had in d first place den he needs to stop smoking wateva he's been smoking.. A so called Wrapper who's only hit apart from Jaga Jaga as a solo artist was Mr Lecturer.
"Even with d remedies he
was absolutely non relevant back den" bro abeg! Na beg, I dey beg u! Can u pls show me ur birth certificate b4 I go comment fully on dis ur write up??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by 26Clueless(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eddie has finally run mad
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Jimmy231: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
chazdhe:
Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast producer Don Jazzy and singer and former label mate, D'banj, over their split from Mo'hits..

Recall, the veteran artiste has been on a blasting spree, from Mr Eazi to Davido to Wizkid, now he has torn into D'banj and Don Jazzy..

He said;

"I love him, I love him, you know why I love him, he has a drive.. The biggest mistake someone like D'banj made was to leave Don jazzy, D'banj nor get talent oo, na razzmasta he get, if you go America, them go tell you wetin razzmasta mean..

But Don jazzy has the technical back up to make D'banj sound good, I love him for that"

He then went further to blast Don Jazzy for dissing rapper Mode9

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-vOhxm5JI

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dbanj-stupid-leaving-don-jazzy-get-talent-eedris-abdulkareem-blasts-don-jazzy-dbanj/
make them ask am about ruggedman naaa.... im sure he no fit forget ruggedman for in life.... why you too they rap like mumu
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by ObaKlaz: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin God knows we listened to rubbish and poo back then.
Standards were pretty low then, so we just had to settle for him 'cos he was at least doing something.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Yeligray(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
But even Dbanj's corpse will be more productive and relevant than Edris in 777 places
show pity on the guy biko
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by chronique(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
E be like say Eedris no just want get sense again. See how rough and razz He looks. Recession just dey show for him body like say tomorrow nor dey. I used to be a fan of this guy but it looks like He's getting stupid and one thing is sure; I can never be a fan of a stupid person. D'banj like you said, doesn't have talent but has been with some of the most important people in the world, and has been to places you'd only wish you can get to...

On a more serious note, e nor go better for the person wey dey give Eedris the thing wey the guy dey smoke. Dude with his dead career, be cursing and insulting everybody and would not respect himself; what the fvck is wrong with this nicca?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by Yomzzyblog: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by shegra58: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nbote:
See who's talking... Even with d remedies he was absolutely non relevant back den and still outside music he still hasn't done anything useful with his life.. If he thinks throwing shades at trending stars is going to give him some limelight and kick start d career he Neva had in d first place den he needs to stop smoking wateva he's been smoking.. A so called Wrapper who's only hit apart from Jaga Jaga as a solo artist was Mr Lecturer.
And thanks to Rugged Man wey cast the guy we for no know say na rubbish him dey do wey he dey call am rap
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by BluntBoy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
The hour is near...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by babakb: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Whether eadris likes it or not, Dbanj is the El Chapo of Naija Music Industry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by RomeSankara: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Florblu:
But even Dbanj's corpse will be more productive and relevant than Edris in 777 places

Ah ah

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
But bone..Eedris is actually saying fact.....Dbanj has not been DBANJ since he left donjazzy......if you are a true follower of Nigerian music..you will know.

Donjazzy knows how to make an artist....look at Reekado Banks and Korede.....he adjusted their sounds to suit the Nigerian market and the rest is history.

No just go there.
Has Don Jazzy been Don Jazzy since Mohits broke up.
Is it that high school musicals Korede and Dija be singing.
Or Dr Sid that sings more nonsense. His "Over the moon and Pop Champagne", is better than anything he can ever sing again.

Tiwa is the only saving grace there.

If you know music too, draw a table between Mohits hit tracks and that of SMD. You'll see they both needed each other, Don Jazzy wasn't the only talented one.

Thank God music is now more commercial. Im o for see money from those kids he pack full every where.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent by SURElee(f): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Wait o! Who dey even interview Idris sef?we dey mention successful artiste you dey mention idris abdulkareem? After all his nonsense fregededege rap with the remedies? Even tetula better pass am. Idris please make the mistake of blasting Timaya then you will know that not everybody will keep quiet for me to rant on and on. Whatever happened to his career after nigeria jaga jaga that OBJ cursed him? Goes on to show becareful the toes of people you step on, one word from them and your life can be thwarted for life. People who diss people never progree. Idris dey diss people, but the artiste he's dissing are signing endorsement deals, gaining followership, going on tours for shows and living their lives. Meanwhile Idris has turned himself to the musical version of that nollowood actor turned blogger Uche maduagwu.

What a pity.

Esther Abimbola Ajayi Gives Alabi Yellow N10M For Treatment / Comedy Assembly: Tonto Dikeh, I Go Dye Head To Top Rank Hotel After Venue Change / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo)