Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) (39580 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Yazmin: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephenduru:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by an online user,a terrible accident occurred on Monday in Kaduna.Three people died on the spot.

The accident occurred when a driver was trying to evade FRSC officials.When the driver saw them, he forgot that he  would not be able to climb the rock block mounted by them.

Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/graphic-photos-of-people-killed-in.html?m=1

Today being the 18/09/2017,at about 1.05pm, a ghastly accident happened on the Kawo bridge close located at the entrance of Kaduna city. Three people lost their lives on the spot.
It all happened when a long vehicle (maybe traiker like) tried to evade the checkpoint set up by the men of the FRSC, beside the said bridge.
Upon sighting the officials, the driver, diverted &climed the bridge, forgetting that it had a height breaker usually mounted to ensure heavy duty&high cars do not ply it.
As it acsecended, it hit the iron height breaker, which then broke off&fell upon a vehicle conveying passengers to Rigacukum,a town on the outskirts of Kaduna city. The driver, an old man, including his two female passengers seated at the front seat of the vehicle were hit to death. May God accept their souls with in His Beneficence.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Yazmin: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rtopzy:
TRANSLATION....................

Today being the 18/09/2017,at about 1.05pm, a ghastly accident happened on the Kawo bridge close located at the entrance of Kaduna city. Three people lost their lives on the spot.
It all happened when a long vehicle (maybe traiker like) tried to evade the checkpoint set up by the men of the FRSC, beside the said bridge.
Upon sighting the officials, the driver, diverted &climed the bridge, forgetting that it had a height breaker usually mounted to ensure heavy duty&high cars do not ply it.
As it acsecended, it hit the iron height breaker, which then broke off&fell upon a vehicle conveying passengers to Rigacukum,a town on the outskirts of Kaduna city. The driver, an old man, including his two female passengers seated at the front seat of the vehicle were hit to death. May God accept their souls with in His Beneficence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by reciprokal: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/graphic-photos-of-people-killed-in.html?m=1
only in Nigeria would police, soldier and FRSC stop you for no reason and start asking you if your papers are complete, if you have drivers license, whether your lights are walking, when there's no visible reason why you should be stopped in the first place.

Which way Nigeria? When are you going to prove to people you aren't just a tad higher than gorrilas?

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its morons like you that dont let this country move forward. FRSC busy doing their job and a slowpoke like you tried to escape and killed people and you are blaming FRSC. Please lend me your brain, i am building an idiot and you are the best candidate.

Skull miner Alert
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Cowmilk(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sleyanya1:
angry

OMG.... sad
There's nothing I hate more than sudden untimely deaths.

R.I.P to the dead.

May God Keep preserving us all even if it means delaying that call, appointment, bank alert, friend, etc for a few seconds more.
is there anything like "untimely death"? person die at his or her destined time. that's all
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by PointZerom: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Ipod piglets and potopoto.

You must be one of those I have been dealing with here maybe with a diff username but if you are my new customer, study my signature first.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by bularuz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
FRSC are the most useless paramilitary

They are arrogant and aggressive
you said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari and blood!
You are an idiot
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
azh29464:
smiley smiley

Gather members of ur family nd introduce this promo to them ,they will be glad u did instead of coming on here looking for non interested persons.Members of ur family surely need this more than we do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari and blood!
u re a fool it is only buhari time dis happen? Why road block all d time ?? Every body is now doing road block, police block road , Ipob block road only God will help us
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone here define the true Operations of FRSC
I ve never seen one inspecting bad roads
All dey do is stay by d bad road and wait for preys
Chase motorists and also use dere official car most times as barricade
I almost miss my flight cos of dis senseless people
Providing driving licence is enough,dey ve cause too many death on the highway

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
EponOjuku:

Ipod piglets and potopoto.

bross I greet you
I believe we can make jokes without insults those pictures are instigating we can still have fun without instigating hate thank you
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
There's urgent need to checkmate the unlimited activities of these FRSC officials. been a witness of how these officials drag steering with erring drivers is above board. I once entered a vehicle on our way we met FRSC road block and the driver tried escaping them while two officers were dragging the steering with driver still struggling to escape their traps was very risky for we the passengers. Pls something positive and earnest has to be done to harness or curtail this mess.
#when FRSC is no longer for safety, but ego.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yazmin:

Great job....... I done crack my own brain too to translate. Ya harkoki?
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is it road safety or road devils

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
azh29464:
smiley smiley

You no go go find better work do!! Na to dey scam ur forefathers and ur generations to come u sabi. MTN promo ko, MTN ponmo ni!!!
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by MadameHadiza: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
R.I.P
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Simplefaithy:

is there anything like "untimely death"? person die at his or her destined time. that's all

OK that's your opinion dear & I respect it.

But to me Untimely death happens when the victim haven't fulfilled his/her life's purpose here on earth.
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Yazmin: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rtopzy:

Great job....... I done crack my own brain too to translate. Ya harkoki?

Lafiya lau.....Mun Gode ma Allah.

Though not a Hausa person, actually a Japanese national.

Cin tun hua...?
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mfm04622: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephenduru:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by an online user,a terrible accident occurred on Monday in Kaduna.Three people died on the spot.

The accident occurred when a driver was trying to evade FRSC officials.When the driver saw them, he forgot that he  would not be able to climb the rock block mounted by them.

Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/graphic-photos-of-people-killed-in.html?m=1

I live in Kaduna and I passed the accident scene later. I suspected that people would have lost their lives in the accident.

First, I can't translate the Hausa. Am not sure the accident was caused by the driver running from the FRSC. FRSC are usually around that bridge to control traffic. Strangers do hit the height barrier over that bridge, but usually in the night. What I know is that the vehicle hit the barrier, the barrier fell on another vehicle. The victims must be have been in the car hit by the barrier
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yazmin:

Lafiya lau.....Mun Gode ma Allah.
Though not a Hausa person, actually a Japanese national.
Cin tun hua...?
Wow!!! cin kun ree
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
mfm04622:

I live in Kaduna and I passed the accident scene later. I suspected that people would have lost their lives in the accident.

First, I can't translate the Hausa. Am not sure the accident was caused by the driver running from the FRSC. FRSC are usually around that bridge to control traffic. Strangers do hit the height barrier over that bridge, but usually in the night. What I know is that the vehicle hit the barrier, the barrier fell on another vehicle. The victims must be have been in the car hit by the barrier
Where in Kaduna do u stay?

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

u are very useless. some of use pure anger on public servants without thinking. have u ever see FRSC mount road block with stone. u are very stop
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

u are very useless. some of use pure anger on public servants without thinking. have u ever see FRSC mount road block with stone. u are very stupid
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
reciprokal:
only in Nigeria would police, soldier and FRSC stop you for no reason and start asking you if your papers are complete, if you have drivers license, whether your lights are walking, when there's no visible reason why you should be stopped in the first place.

Which way Nigeria? When are you going to prove to people you aren't just a tad higher than gorrilas?

bros dy perform their duty base on law dat set dem. ur type are law breaker
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cowmilk:
useless FRSC. .He should ve killed dem instead. .how will u use such heavy object to barricade the road

u are d most useless human being on earth. FRSC are more civilized than u. FRSC don't mount Road block. idiot use ur brain
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
bularuz:

u guy are a thinker. even goat will come here to write rubbish and u will believed them. I imaging how some governs ur family
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by Ermacc: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
iamjavadem:

Its morons like you that dont let this country move forward. FRSC busy doing their job and a slowpoke like you tried to escape and killed people and you are blaming FRSC. Please lend me your brain, i am building an idiot and you are the best candidate.
see finishing
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

haba sarrki I'm disappointed in this comment except maybe you don't understand hausa. if that's the case then i will understand. According to whats in the post the guy violated the traffic rules and in an attempt to evade arrest, he drove towards the flyover which isn't meant for large vehicles, destroyed the barrier and killed innocent people due to his attempt to evade justice
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
bularuz:

u guy are not a thinker. even goat will come here to write rubbish and u will believed them. I imaging how some you
governs ur family
Re: People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) by mikkiko: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gkemz:
Is it road safety or road devils
u are the devil because u can't see FRSC mounting road block.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.