Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

UDEMY Login Details For Courses, Spotify Netflix Premium Accounts Etc - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / UDEMY Login Details For Courses, Spotify Netflix Premium Accounts Etc (852 Views)

80 Already Downloaded Udemy Courses On Web And Mobile And Web Programming / Do You Want Paid Udemy Courses For Free? Get In Here / Get Any Paid Udemy Course For Free( Certification Inclusive) Proof Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UDEMY Login Details For Courses, Spotify Netflix Premium Accounts Etc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am giving UDEMY login details of courses for cheap prices
The following courses are available
Graphic design
Web Development
Programming Languages including JavaScript, Python, Asp.net etc
Business and Management courses
Android app Development courses
Etc.
Just name what course your looking for
This courses are explained for those that zero knowledge about this courses

Also

Coinbase and Blockchain Database dumps of accounts
Spotify and Netflix premium accounts
Email dumps
Facebook and Twitter dumps with passwords
etc
You want to learn the world of hacking
There is also courses that will teach you too

Pm me

And we discuss

Prices are cheap so no need to worry
Re: UDEMY Login Details For Courses, Spotify Netflix Premium Accounts Etc by majesterial: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
@oseoji

My reply to your post was removed by the antispambot and I was banned for a day in that section. I think that your post was hidden yesterday too.
About the prescription.
That is the prescription booklet.
The gingo is for blood flow.
The doctor claimed that my memory and attentional deficits were caused by reduced blood flow to the frontal lobe. It think it is bulll as I took gingo bloba for months in 2017/2018 and then vinpocetine for even longer. And my memory deficits never improved an inch, but 75mg impramine reversed those problems in less than 2 hours, and continued to do so for 16 days before my system stopped responding to the drug.
About the risperdone. I have to take it everyday as it is there with esctalopram to boost the antidepressant effect of the SSRI. It is not there to treat psychosis.

Thereafter means after a dosage have been taken for x days, another stated dosage should be taken for the rest of the period. 3/7 means first 3 of 7 days.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Software Developer/web Developer (php, Mysql, Ajax, Ruby,flex, Flash) / Programmers Needed At Getlancers.com / Python Developer Vacancy (Dubai : UAE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.