Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

GTA SA Save File Needed V1.08 For Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA SA Save File Needed V1.08 For Android (1184 Views)

Any Android Game Like GTA: SA / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTA SA Save File Needed V1.08 For Android by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, please I'm in need of a save file to continue GTA SA,I stopped at a certain mission called "High Noon".In the mission I was told to Chase and kill Eddie Pulaski.
So please I want to continue from there,if somebody has the save file,or somewhere closer to the mission,he should please upload it.
Re: GTA SA Save File Needed V1.08 For Android by smartty68(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Hey guys, please I'm in need of a save file to continue GTA SA,I stopped at a certain mission called "High Noon".In the mission I was told to Chase and kill Eddie Pulaski.
So please I want to continue from there,if somebody has the save file,or somewhere closer to the mission,he should please upload it.
Unfortunately, I've ended the game and deleted it.

Try starting all over again. The game isn't difficult
Re: GTA SA Save File Needed V1.08 For Android by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
smartty68:

Unfortunately, I've ended the game and deleted it.

Try starting all over again. The game isn't difficult
I can't,some missions are damn too boring,

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! / Xbox One Vs Ps4 / PC Gaming: How To Activate Cheats In Halo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.