Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

"I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (42546 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

If you have big ass and tight pvssy, i will pay your bride price in dollar wink

cheesy please pay o I don tire for heart break I wan marry biko

If my pvssy ain't tight enough alum dey wink
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gawd! My fada in Heaven ... May mine be like this.. Amen!!

Gawd! This z so touching kiss
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Daboomb: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Have u caught him in d act before or are u his side chick?

Why not mind your business.....

Look for someone to pay ur own bride price atleast once.... undecided

You know how the stories go, about "thieves" not wanting NEPA to take Light in their own house or area. undecided undecided
Some people are enenmies of good things, naturally.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Daboomb: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

It is "CHARACTER" that sustains marriage, not puS$$y. A point will come when Alum sef go say "wetin, abeg, e don do now".

And dont worry, YOURS will come, when it is best for you.

Mercy never knew it will take a woman abroad to mess-up her own marriage, for her to have the marital bliss she has been praying for!
And just look at how she has been able to manage her home, despite all the "we dey wait" gang hoping to hear bad news, from day one?
That is CHARACTER

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by TinaAnita(f): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Our Obhiaha indeed..
Interesting couple!
God bless them
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Daboomb:

It is "CHARACTER" that sustains marriage, not puS$$y. A point will come when Alum sef go say "wetin, abeg, e don do now".

Mercy never knew it will take a woman abroad to mess-up her own marriage, for her to have the marital bliss she has been praying for!
And just look at how she has been able to manage her home, despite all the "we dey wait" gang hoping to hear bad news, from day one?
That is CHARACTER

Hmmmmm tanx holding on to the key word CHARACTER
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by KanwuliaExtra: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Na who pay the "bride price"? grin

THE BRIDE!

Tomorrow we go hear confessions of wife-beatings abi? embarassed
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:
Yeah who will have a beautiful black, fully loaded boobs and ass with a hour glass figured lady as wife and wouldn't pay her bride price over and over till the end of days! undecided
nna ғorgoт ғorgeт ғorgeттed...вeғore нe мarrιed нer тнere were gυyѕ wнo woυldn'т reply нer ѕмѕeѕ or reтυrn нer callѕ..wнo never ѕee oyιnвo вeғore go ѕay d тoтo dey ѕιng cнrιѕтмaѕ carolѕ...����
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Bestchisom(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided u don cum back ?

he keeps cuming...

hello beautiful

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by bullbull2: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
and boda sikiru wants to collect his money back right here in Ibadan

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by arnold123: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-ojgWGr_xfoI/WcK6ZD8IgII/AAAAAAAAEsM/VjGyWTPoKds028O7B8prVYWZ2gFIFKP8QCLcBGAs/s320/Mercy-johnson-and-hubby.jpg[/img]

With all these cheating stories and divorce here and there, it is refreshing to see this wonderful couple keep our hopes alive that true love isn't lost.

Mercy Johnson's hubby, Prince Odi shared a video she recorded for him and he said,

and In response, she commented with love emojis , calling him her king.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3W3XZ_ZDVcQ/WcK5IsaC6zI/AAAAAAAAEsA/-j1vddu00Z427yQ4dGzYjccJzFo8qQ7ywCLcBGAs/s640/mercy.jpeg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/i-will-pay-your-bride-price-again-mercy.html

pay for that big bodacious ass and titimortis
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by starstunna1313(m): 1:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Agboola321:

With this type of response your bride price might be just handshake. When you see sth good acknowledge it.

cheesy cheesy bro handshake its too much sef cheesy cheesy.. The response sounds oloshoish bc it definitely shows the girl doesn't care if the husband is loving or not so far she gets her thing going with other men

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Hnmm dis laif na wa ooo, U will pay her bride price again when some people dey collect D one wey dem pay 4 dia wife back cool
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by kabaka1: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2017
kudos to this lovely couple. Mercy johnson is such a black beauty to behold plus she getting dat money 2.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2017
jkendy:
Why won't he make such promises to a 'harding working' woman whose name is on the payroll of Kogi wasted funds nah
exactly what I thought
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by oshaosha2014(m): 4:05am On Sep 21, 2017
This is exactly how the divorced/separated ones have come online doing public display of affection. It is usually when they are having trouble in the marriage they come online doing this every other day. I hope mercy and her husband are not at that stage now, seeing expressions online every now and then.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by oshaosha2014(m): 4:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Olu Jacobs and his actress wive. Omotola and her husband. These are celeb marriages I can praise.
I know there are other ones, but these ones that I know of, I can praise them till tomorrow. Mercy and her husband are still very very young in marriage and all this public display of affection online and be very tricky.
Daboomb:

That is CHARACTER

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by buchilino(m): 4:31am On Sep 21, 2017
AM SURE HE WILL, WHO WOULDN'T, AFTER TASTING DAT BODY.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by buchilino(m): 4:36am On Sep 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Our Obhahia indeed.. Interesting couple! God bless them
HOPE UR HEART IS BEAUTIFUL AS U. BY WAT U JUST SAID ABOVE, I THINK IT IS.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by buchilino(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2017
julietkcee:
Gawd! My fada in Heaven ... May mine be like this.. Amen!!

Gawd! This z so touching kiss

ASK UR HEAVENLY FATHER 4 HIS GRACE N WISDOM, COS IT'S OBVIOUS DATS WAT MANY LACK THESE DAYS.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by HMZi: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2017
leofab:
Story to decide the gullible While be sleeps with his mistress.. tonto can relate
Just goes to show how bitter you are....
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Emimade: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Cleff4u(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2017
obhiaha nomonse
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Emmahunk(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Florblu:
Love wan tintin
This is the kind of story I always want to see and not some divorce poo

That happens only when when a woman realises that she is the home maker despite her fame and charms. MJ has kept her marriage away from the gossip mills. I admire her
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2017
buchilino:

ASK UR HEAVENLY FATHER 4 HIS GRACE N WISDOM, COS IT'S OBVIOUS DATS WAT MANY LACK THESE DAYS.

owk
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by holycrest(f): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
una don dey too dey come social media make una nor cry when wahala start ooo
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by junnaiskye(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Hope we won't hear stories of physical abuse later
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Safiaa(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
leofab:
Story to decide the gullible While be sleeps with his mistress.. tonto can relate
Misery loves company
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Greystone: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
selflessposhheart:
sad when will a guy even pay my bride price once let alone the second time

cry

LesbianBoy:

If you have big ass and tight pvssy, i will pay your bride price in dollar wink

selflessposhheart:

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2017
My role model ohh..enjoy ur marriage,u worked hard for it cool
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Mypeople2(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
leofab:
How did you know? Are you his side chick? Please stop assuming.When they finish paying yours let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.