Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos (4071 Views)

Why Do Bonny Girls Always Have Tattoos / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by FitnessDoctor: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello, guy its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Lionel Messi has them, Neymar has them, Ibrahimovic has them, but current world best player and the highest paid athlete and player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo seems to stand out from the crowd one more time.

In entertainment industries like sports and music, athletes and musicians are renowned for their tattoos. Neymar had tattoos of his mother and sister which made headlines for some time and so does his former teammate Lionel Messi.

Fans and football lovers have always wondered if there was a reason behind Ronaldo refusal to get a tattoo, even one showing his love for football with a tattoo wouldn't hurt. I, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor have also wondered why the football legend chooses to stand out and the reason makes sense.

"I don't have tattoos because I donate blood," he said.

He also shared a photo of himself in a hospital donating blood which he does twice a year.

You might wonder what connection there is with having a tattoo and donating blood (even I once did).

Note: You can join me on my blog for health and fitness articles from 7am every morning.

But in many countries, a new tattoo could affect how you donate blood. You will be required to go through precautionary measures like a waiting period between six months and a year against cross-contamination and diseases like hepatitis.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

Now, if the 2x Ballon d'Or winner gets a tattoo for every goal scored or for every trophy he wins, that would strike him out as a blood donor.

He also told Spanish radio station, Cadena Cope, that he also donates bone marrow after witnessing a teammate's struggles.

"It doesn't cost anything," he said. "It's a simple process and then you feel happy because you know you are helping someone."

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/cristiano-ronaldo-tattoos.html

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by sKeetz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who asked you?!?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by auntysimbiat(f): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice of him
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by FitnessDoctor: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
sKeetz:
Who asked you?!?

Because you don't want knowledge, doesn't mean that other 1m members on nairaland don't want knowledge...

But I think you can find something that suits you on my blog

16 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
You don't see great minds putting Tattoos on their body.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good to know
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Monaco2(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tattoos are so not my thing
It costs ten times the initial amount you spent in drawing one to clean it off.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Ruggedfitness: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Monaco2:
Tattoos are so not my thing
It costs ten times the initial amount you spent in drawing one to clean it off.

you've gotten one before?
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol, so Messi isn't a great mind going by this your logic. Na wa!.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, so Messi isn't a great mind going by this your logic. Na wa!.
Who the Bleep is messi when you see the likes of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates et all?

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Nbote(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
He doesn't have tattoos on his body becos he doesn't like it simple. Hw doesnt need to giv any dumb reasom. Who says ppl with tats don't donate blood?

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Who the Bleep is messi when you see the likes of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates et all?
Lol, seems you have unresolved beef with Messi. The aforementioned are doing greatly in different endeavours. Messi has made a mark in world football history just as Mark Zuckerberg has done in social media and Bill Gates in the Techworld. grin

So, Chill!.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Monaco2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

you've gotten one before?

No
Deh was a show I washed on E, it was being discussed

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by smardray(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
buh u can't still convince all these agbero boys oo
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by FitnessDoctor: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Monaco2:

No
Deh was a show I washed on E, it was being discussed
I see, you mean E Entertainment right?
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Fadiga24(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oga tattoo does not stop you from donating blood.
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Fadiga24(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oga tattoo does not stop you from donating blood.
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Neither do you see great minds talking trash about what they know nothing about.

What is the purpose of tattoo? Answer that question if you really know anything about tattoos.

PS: I'm not a fan of tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, seems you have unresolved beef with Messi. The aforementioned are doing greatly in different endeavours. Messi has made a mark in world football history just as Mark Zuckerberg has done in social media and Bill Gates in the Techworld. grin

So, Chill!.
Beef? You've got me mixed up with someone else.

ikp120:

Neither do you see great minds talking trash about what they know nothing about.

What is the purpose of tattoo? Answer that question if you really know anything about tattoos.

PS: I'm not a fan of tattoos.

You are literally dumb if you think a decent human will put tats on his body after having knowledge about skin cancer. Ask Wayne

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by ikp120(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

You are literally dumb if you think a decent human will put tats on his body after having knowledge about skin cancer. Ask Wayne

You're practically stupid to reason like a fool without knowledge.

Go and research Wayne's case and stop being a public example of a compound fool without knowledge! I shouldn't educate someone as ignorant as you because you don't even know that your ignorance is constituting serious public nuisance.

People tat for many reasons that I shouldn't be telling a stupid fellow online.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Jacktheripper: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

So because Ronaldo has no tatoo he's one of the great minds but Messi on the other hand isn't..... This your mentality is like that of IPOB

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Monaco2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I see, you mean E Entertainment right?

Yes
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
ikp120:

You're practically stupid to reason like a fool without knowledge.

Go and research Wayne's case and stop being a public example of a compound fool without knowledge! I shouldn't educate someone as ignorant as you because you don't even know that your ignorance is constituting serious public nuisance.

People tat for many reasons that I shouldn't be telling a stupid fellow online.

Ouch, I knew that was go'n touch a nerve. You'll obviously know an illiterate from the way they brag. Nigga just made a fool out of himself. grin

Money spent on your education should have been used to feed street dogs. They would have grown bigger and smarter than you are right now grin

http://positivemed.com/2013/08/29/side-effects-2/

Read and learn junior, read and learn. Make your daddy proud grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jacktheripper:

So because Ronaldo has no tatoo he's one of the great minds but Messi on the other hand isn't..... This your mentality is like that of IPOB
Abeg I no get time for Messi Ronaldo talks. Stop derailing the beautiful thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by ikp120(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Ouch, I knew that was go'n touch a nerve.

Money spent on your education should have been used to feed street dogs. They would have grown bigger and smarter than you are right now grin

http://positivemed.com/2013/08/29/side-effects-2/

Read and learn junior, read and learn. Make your daddy proud grin
Kid, I asked you just one question "What is the purpose of tattoos?"

Grow up and quit being a nuisance. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by ikp120(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jacktheripper:

As in eh, the guy stupidity done pass average.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
ikp120:

Kid, I asked you just one question "What is the purpose of tattoos?"

Grow up and quit being a nuisance. Jeez!

The purpose of an art work? Nigga you sound dummer than expected. grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by ikp120(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

The purpose of an art work? Nigga you sound dummer than expected. grin
I think Google should help your stupidity.

Ask Google the purpose of artwork then, since you obviously have nothing upstairs. You can't even do simple original thinking.

Go and ask Google, kid!

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by falcon01: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
this papiikush na fool

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

You just don't like tattoos but that doesn't mean you should condemn it 'cause we all have our preferences. BTW, drawing tattoos on the skin doesn't give cancer like you're putting it. Anyone who gets a cancer from a tattoo could have gotten that due to many factors; 1: The pin was infected. 2: The skin ruptured and wasn't well taken care of or the individual is allergic to the ink but others do get successful tattoos without being exposed to the carcinogenic. Again, there're a thousand things that could exposed you to cancer, with or without tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
ikp120:
I think Google should help your stupidity.

Ask Google the purpose of artwork then, since you obviously have nothing upstairs. You can't even do simple original thinking.

Go and ask Google, kid!
Gezz... I knew he wasn't go'n get the sarcasm. Filled with rage. He is probably sitting up tight waiting for my next mention.

Nigga you need a new hobbie. Like sucking dicks for example. grin
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Papiikush: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
You just don't like tattoos but that doesn't mean you should condemn it 'cause we all have our preferences. BTW, drawing tattoos on the skin doesn't give cancer like you're putting it. Anyone who gets a cancer from a tattoo could have gotten that due to many factors; 1: The pin was infected. 2: The skin ruptured and wasn't well taken care of or the individual is allergic to the ink but others do get successful tattoos without being exposed to the carcinogenic. Again, there're a thousand things that could exposed you to cancer, with or without tattoos.

True, but I'll rather not take chances.

Tattooing also can lead to keloids raised areas caused by an overgrowth of scar tissue. Bloodborne diseases. If the equipment used to create your tattoo is contaminated with infected blood (which you are not a 100 percent certain about) you can contract various bloodborne diseases — including tetanus, hepatitis B and hepatitis C. MRI complications.

You don't go and get tats with your own machine (like a haircut) do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Funaab Corper Can Look This Good On Nysc Outfit / DEBATE: Curvy Boobs Or Curvy Ass, Which Is More Desirable In A Babe? / Cardi B Accidentally Leaked Her Nude Photo Fans Supported Her With Their Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.