Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Travelling. Visitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling. Visitation (476 Views)

Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling. Visitation by Holarbaby007: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
kudos to all d gurus on this page,pls my frnd dad staying at UK is planning to invite my frnd for his birthday coming Oct 20,but her dad told her to reduce her age to 20yrs my question is birthday a good reason for going visiting and hope reducing her age wldnt affect her cos her dad said he wants to file up for her in case d birthday visiting wldnt work.Pls xpecting ur reply soon .thanks
Re: Travelling. Visitation by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holarbaby007:
kudos to all d gurus on this page,pls my frnd dad staying at UK is planning to invite my frnd for his birthday coming Oct 20,but her dad told her to reduce her age to 20yrs my question is birthday a good reason for going visiting and hope reducing her age wldnt affect her cos her dad said he wants to file up for her in case d birthday visiting wldnt work.Pls xpecting ur reply soon .thanks

I know a man that couldn't reunite with his family (wife and kids) because he lied about his age and family status during his immigration application. Even if you get away with lying, it will somehow affect you in the future. If you lie, other of your documents like waec, bsc, birth certificates, your siblings are gap etc won't lie, and if in the future you want your family members to visit you, a leak will bring the castle you've built down. Be warned.

Even without an invitation letter, you can visit the UK as a tourist. The most important, yet, ignored in visa application by many applicants is their ties to their departing country. If you have nothing going for you in Nigeria, the invitation is meaningless as it only shows ties to the destination country, which adds to the consideration that you will overstay and have no reason to return.
Re: Travelling. Visitation by justwise(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Post this in UK visiting visa thread

(1)

You Wanna Know How To Travel Alone And Love Every Minute / FG Condemns Deadly Attack On Benin Zoo / Photos Taken At The Right Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.