Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv (2581 Views)

South African Agency Penalizes Dstv For Promoting Repeats As New Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Saw this and decided to share it with y'all.

TStv is set to launch 10 days from now and I think their proposed service is the best I've seen from any cable company.

South Africans have scammed us for years with MTN before Mike Adenuga liberated us with Glo. TStv is definitely going to compete with DStv in no time and probably even overthrow them.

You can pause your plan, you can connect it to your Wi-Fi, hold video calls with other users, built-in hard disk and nice premium channels on the low compared to DStv's over-the-roof bouquets.

PS: You can't get Supersport and Africa Magic channels on it because they're owned by Multichoice which is a sister company of DStv.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by gbogboade(f): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
The downfall of DSTV

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
More...

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wetin concern me undecided

Shey me wey no get TV for my one room apartment fit use am ni
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Edowonyi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Supersport 3 go dey?
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Juliette05(f): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Extremely good development, but I hope it doesn't end up like Hitv,
Can't wait for October 1st

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Edowonyi:
Supersport 3 go dey?
Supersport is owned by Multichoice, so you can't have it on TStv. I don't think you know beIN and Fox Sports are way bigger and better than Supersport.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Mekanus(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked
20GB of free data? Abeg throw more light, this part should be the most interesting.
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mekanus:
shocked shocked
20GB of free data? Abeg throw more light, this part should be the most interesting.
Perhaps the data will be for streaming the channels, just like Google Fibre in USA. But to be honest, I don't know much about the whole thing yet. There might be catches or hidden charges, so let's wait till they launch.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hallelujah somebody.
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Bigsteveg(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Saw this and decided to share it with y'all.

TStv is set to launch 10 days from now and I think their proposed service is the best I've seen from any cable company.

South Africans have scammed us for years with MTN before Mike Adenuga liberated us with Glo. TStv is definitely going to compete with DStv in no time and probably even overthrow them.

You can pause your plan, you can connect it to your Wi-Fi, hold video calls with other users, built-in hard disk and nice premium channels on the low compared to DStv's over-the-roof bouquets.

PS: You can't get Supersport and Africa Magic channels on it because they're owned by Multichoice which is a sister company of DStv.
Can the decoder work with DSTV dish?
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Can the decoder work with DSTV dish?
It should. But the dish isn't really an object of importance, what matters is the LNB piece.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Habyz(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Can't wait to start watching Z cinema again, I startedmy career as an Indian film addict there until HiTv packed up and I have been stuck with DsTv ever since.
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by Bigsteveg(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
neoOduduwa:
It should. But the dish isn't really an object of importance, what matters is the LNB piece.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv by marvelling(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
gbogboade:
The downfall of DSTV

they are not downfalling anything jare! multichoice will fight back and win!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Pained You About Avengers End Game / Anchor Baby Movie Review / Photo Of The Day: Another Nigerian Movie On Ebola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.