Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (30698 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Joel3:
who want it. there is no genuine or good interior motive other than politicking. damage control they should go with their evil plan
Which damage control? Igboland is already submerged with soldiers, come dance with the python na

3 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Nedfed:
What is Python dance?
Do python really dance?
Cause I have some pythons@my reach if anyone wanna hire.
Come to the SE to know if pythons really dance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2017
vedaxcool:

Cownu couldn't give his people anything only urine soaked shoes to kiss and lies to dream about.
And the coward finally ran away leaving his miscreants to chop bullets for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by OjukwuWarBird: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
The new song now is restructuring and no longer Biafra or death okwa ya?
Akiko n'egwu

Restructuring or disintegration.

That has always been our stand.

Kanu even suggested the adoption of previous resolutions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Restructuring or disintegration.

That has always been our stand.

Kanu even suggested the adoption of previous resolutions.
You think we all suffer from amnesia like the rest of you?
Kanu started with Biafra or death.
Later it was referendum seeing that getting Biafra outrightly would be difficult.
Later we started hearing restructuring because he knows that will appeal to other Nigerians but unfortunately for him, so much damage has been done with his hate speeches and nobody takes him serious aside his miscreants.

That's why he ran away when the python came for him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by vedaxcool(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
And the coward finally ran away leaving his miscreants to chop bullets for him

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by OjukwuWarBird: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You think we all suffer from amnesia like the rest of you?
Kanu started with Biafra or death.
Later it was referendum seeing that getting Biafra outrightly would be difficult.
Later we started hearing restructuring because he knows that will appeal to other Nigerians but unfortunately for him, so much damage has been done with his hate speeches and nobody takes him serious aside his miscreants.

That's why he ran away when the python came for him

Fulani herdsmen should go watch the video when Kanu asked that previous resolutions should be adopted

I know you are a Fulani person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Ayo4251(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Wizkid don talk am before...."Government for Nigeria na joke'

4 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Officialzoe: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
u guy saw medical aid and didn't take advantage becos of python.
how many of them even use to go for check up sef?. that they rejecting free medical aid

better take advantage and know what's doing you.
issokay

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by reciprokal: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
*Double entry

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by reciprokal: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
CoolKizzy:
— 20th September 2017

http://sunnewsonline.com/ops-python-dance-ii-residents-shun-militarys-free-medical-care-in-ebonyi/
Monsters coming with cookies will still be seen as holding daggers.

With the worthless reputation of the Nigeria army, it's going to take more than a hypocritical gesture to convince anyone.

The Nigeria army should go treat its HIV officials and leave that peaceful state alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Ladyjumong(f): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
I dont seems to understand the need for that when the state is all peacefull and cool. or do the just want to turn the state up side down like the did in Abia state.

it is well

3 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Another ways to poisoning IPOB in form of medication.

We Biafrans don't need your terrorists ethnic cleansing medical aid.

WE WANT REFERENDUM NOT POISONS.

The main boko haram terrorists are still in control of more than eight local governments. You left them to continue to bomb and slaughtering innocent people in the north.

Indigenous People Of Biafra are not terrorists. Southeast is not a terrorist zones. Buhari military leave unarmed IPOB agitators alone. Go and fight boko haram and Fulani terrorists.

#REFERENDUM
#WeWillNotVotes
#WeDon'tWantYourPoisoningMedications

9 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Lilimax(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
The sudden romance between The Fed. government (Bubu) and Ebonyi state is laughable. Free Medical gini? After killing unarmed youths in the region by the Nigerian Army,you suddenly want to treat them. OK nah! BTW, I learnt Governor Umahi of Ebonyi state is part of the presidential entourage to the United Nations in the US. Make una shine una eyes Ebonyians to avoid stories that touch. shocked Egwu Eke (Python Dance) is still on going embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Cyynthia(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

na wa!
If you can't speak the truth, don't stop others from doing so.
Enough of words panting.
I like ColonelDrake for calling a spade a spade rather than painting words the way you do.

Keep keeping quite.
You don't know what will hit Yoruba Christians the day Igbos finally seceed from Nigeria.
Igbos today are like stabilizers that are stabilising and checkmating the northern dominance and Islamic agenda in Nigeria because, because,99.9℅ of them are Christians.
The day they will leave, is the day your eyes will open. I won't tell you what will happen.
Mind you, Christians will be few in Nigeria by then.

Continue with your words painting.

15 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by driand(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
ironheart:
Na wao, you guys better take advantage of it. It's like Hausa boycotting poliomyelitis vaccination n they have the highest polio incident
clearly you've never been to the southeast,.. There the poverty rate is very low that is to say the people of the south east don't need free medical care like the north, they can afford wat they need wen they need it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

na lie?

Baba, I dey tell you say na to relocate sure pass. My mind no dey naija again like that jaree. We should have an Islamic republic of Nigeria in 20 years time. By God's grace, na for better secular country I go dey watch naija issues on CNN. Wetin concern me?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by cytell56: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2017
CoolKizzy:
— 20th September 2017

http://sunnewsonline.com/ops-python-dance-ii-residents-shun-militarys-free-medical-care-in-ebonyi/

Na who e go affect nah
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

If you can't speak the truth, don't stop others from doing so.
Enough of words panting.
I like ColonelDrake for calling a spade a spade rather than painting words the way you do.

Keep keeping quite.
You don't know what will hit Yoruba Christians the day Igbos finally seceed from Nigeria.
Igbos today are like stabilizers that are stabilising and checkmating the northern dominance and Islamic agenda in Nigeria because, because,99.9℅ of them are Christians.
The day they will leave, is the day your eyes will open. I won't tell you what will happen.

Continue with your words painting.

Me go don comot for naija by then by he grace of God. I am sad at Nigeria's race to the bottom but what can I do?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by chosengocap: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe

Lies, lies, lies... "France & the U.K are frustrating our efforts in fighting
IPOB" --- Nigerian govt
Efi n'enweghi odudu, Chi ya na-achuru ya ijiji.

3 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ideologies(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Image management hahahhahahaaa

Liar Mohammed was scheming on what to use in defence of the killings in Abia
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by cytell56: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
CoolKizzy:
— 20th September 2017

Na who e go affect?

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwaUrasi(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You know say Ebonyi people and literacy, dem and Abia people carry IPOB and Biafra for head like gala and okpa

tell me the state you are from.
Ebonyi state remain one of the most underestimated state in Nigeria(though with great potential)

9 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
After killing Biafrans, you expect fellow Biafrans to take the Zoo military serious.

This country is full of jokers.

guy your mumu too strong..... oya carry yourself comot from the "zoo" na...we don't need miscreants like you to fill people with hate... abeg tear your national I.d, destroy your voters card, close your bank account let's believe you are truly not a member of the zoo.......and if govt bring job opportunity noh go there o.......only animals are employed in zoo.... don't sell or buy from the zoo people... also your birth certificate should be burned because you were born in the zoo as an animal (dirty ugly rare lazy and self proclaimed endangered species of animal)

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Baba, I dey tell you say na to relocate sure pass. My mind no dey naija again like that jaree. We should have an Islamic republic of Nigeria in 20 years time. By God's grace, na for better secular country I go dey watch naija issues on CNN. Wetin concern me?

Well, Me I can't relocate now. I have a good job here that is still paying my bills. But I'm thinking ahead and saving aggresively. I wouldn't like my children to live in a disorganized zoo like Nigeria where soldiers kill unarmed civilians for fun, where fulani herdsmen go about killing farmers, raping women and destroying farmlands and where some moslems think they want to impress a toothless bulldog called Mohammed by forcing their ideology on us. I will surely leave this shithole one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Reference(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Well it should be expected but this is a very commendable step by the military and the COAS. Winning the hearts and minds is important in organizing operations in civilian theatres. This should have been done in Abia before the debacle past week. I am sure the turn out will improve with time and effort.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by deariekay(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
You guys should stop calling Nigeria a zoo. An individual cannot fight with government and win. You guys think nigeria na lesotho or gabroni, a country with about 200m populations and you think tins will go in Kanu's , not possible .you guys should understand say na army man they throne,he won't fold his hand and wait for an individual to shut down Anambra election.

2 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe
U're a pathological liar. I live in Abakaliki. So, don't say what u don't know. It was cos of d Abia incident that people became afraid and skeptical of d medical aid just as d chairman of Abakaliki L.G.A. rightly said. The medical aid was just a face mending exercise after d Abia incident. It was not well intentioned.

2 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by solace2013: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Free healthcare indeed. The only sickness in the body of south east commoners at this moment are 'depression!' Emotional instability, after killing their brothers, raping their sisters even going as far to tag them 'Terrorist'.
They were not just tagged terrorists, a court of competent jurisdiction declared IPOB terrorist, yes, Nnamdi Cownu is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Okudiover(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue NOTHING IS FREE EVEN IN FREETOWN. THIS MEDICAL AID OR IS IT AIDS IS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER WAY OF TRYING TO MANAGE THIS GOVERNMENT'S PR. FEW WEEKS AGO IN ABA IPOB NURSES AND DOCTORS WHERE GIVING FREE MEDICINE AND TREATING PEOPLE FREE AND PEOPLE WHERE FLOCKING TO THEM. THE BULLYING NIGERIAN ARMY NOW WANTS TO USE THAT CARROT STICK AFTER THEIR ATROCIOUS BEHAVIOUR AND AFTER LABELING THEM TERRORISTS AND LEAVING THEIR FULANI HERDSMEN OUT AS A PEACEFUL NGO.

I CAN'T SAY I AM SORRY FOR MANNY NON-IGBO NIGERIANS (HOWEVER EDUCATED) WHO CONDONED THIS MISPLACED PRIORITY BY THE GOVERNMENT. REMEMBER THAT THIS GOES BEYOND IPOB. THIS IS WHY BUHARI WANTED EMERGENCY POWERS AND THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REJECTED IT LAST YEAR. HE SAID HE NEEDED THE EMERGENCY POWERS TO FIX THE AILING ECONOMY, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHY. SINCE HE CAN'T GET IT CONSTITUTIONALLY, HE NOW USES THE MILITARY, POLICE, DSS, EFCC ETC TO SILENCE NOT JUST REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS (HOWEVER NON - VIOLENT) BUT HE PROTECTS HIS HERDSMEN FROM ARREST AND PROSECUTION. HE WILL EVENTUALLY SILENCE THE LEGITIMATE OPPOSITION UNDER EXCUSES LIKE SECURITY THREAT. YOU MAY CALL ME NAMES IF YOU WANT BUT NEVER FORGET WHAT I SAID THIS DAY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.