Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (4191 Views)

I Couldn't Believe Igbos Are This Dumbed To Believe Nnamdi Kalu / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by samdigo90: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2017
I strongly believe that the Leader of IPOB is indeed dead. Here are my reasons

1) Nigeria's history

Nigeria has a grotesque history of extra-judiciary killings. In more recent history, Nigeria's military killed Mohammed Yusef( Boko haram founder) after they had captured him in 2009. This obviously led to the Boko Haram crisis we see today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpUvfTXY7w

2) The Timing

Last time the world heard from Kanu(In Video) was on the 11th-12th of September. Kanu gave a real time report/response on issues that were recent and relevant(the army killing of his members and harassment of his family home). Kanu was at his fathers house on the 12th of september. and he stated that IPOB members had thwarted the army's plan to invade his home(implying that his home had not been invaded on the 12th of september and also implying that he was still in his home) Keep note of the date 11-12th of September

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRQg4wYDljE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMQ-aW7Nq70

3) No time to Escape

On Sep 14th, Kanu's home was invaded, his members shot, and his father allegedly taken hostage. Sep 14 was only 2 days after Kanu had come out in public to speak out against the Army harassing and killing IPOB members. Note that the military were in Kanu's area/neighborhood on the 11th-12th of September . It is thus almost impossible for a high profile man like Kanu to escape after the military had invaded his streets, and most likely set up road blocks/check points. Kanu also had a narrow window of one and a half days to escape(from the 12th-14th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpdsP8Ik8o4

4) The narrative
soon after the invasion of Kanus home, the reports making waves were that he had run away and gone into hiding. I believe this was planted by the military who may have disposed of Kanu, and fled with his body. Kanu is not a man that "hides." i believe that he was killed, but the narrative was pushed to distract IPOB members and the world of the sinister and murderous nature of the Nigerian military. The Buhari administration are murderous liars. They have lied to Nigerians from day 1 about the presidents health, fighting corruption, and on countless other issues. They are not telling the truth on Kanu's whereabouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___-t8QCA3g

5)Kanu's Lawyer thinks he is dead

Kanu's lawyer has said several times that he has not heard from Kanu, and that he believes that the military had killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhywfnaIYNY&t=24s

6) we haven't heard from Kanu since

There have been audio's of Kanu released after his disappearance, the recordings however seem to be prerecorded, and prior to the 14th of September. If you listen he never addresses what happened to his family home, whether or not he was safe, or whether or not his father is alive and well. Even the Video circulating the web about Kanu's father was recorded prior to the 14th of September while he was still in his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7dYv8hAGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7dYv8hAGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3fBX9mrRw&t=5s

In conclusion, i am 97% sure that the military killed Kanu and took his corpse. Kanu is not hiding. He is not the hiding type. he is dead, and the military makes it seem like he is hiding to make him seem like a coward and pacify IPOB members. Kanu had a very narrow window to escape. Kanu was in his home on the 12th of september while the military had barricaded his neighborhood. on the 14th he had dissapeared which means he had the 13th to escape. Kanu is not hiding. He had no way of escape.

9 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by greatnaija01: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2017
HE IS NOT DEAD, He will soon reveal himself...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by greatnaija01: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2017
HE IS NOT DEAD, He will soon reveal himself ...
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by saintikechi(m): 1:45am On Sep 21, 2017
He lives, and everyone is waiting for his next move, be patient, the zoo must fall. Biafra 4 life.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by cosby02(m): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2017
saintikechi:
He lives, and everyone is waiting for his next move, be patient, the zoo must fall. Biafra 4 life.
You need another tactics or words..."zoo must fall" is now boring

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Speechless
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by BALLOSKI: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Died? How?

He must come and bring down the zoo.

You guys are trying to create a platform upon which to launch your next line of celebration online by raising this false flag of his death. So when he resurfaces, you'd come here and tell us how he got 24 bullets like 2pac , but survived. How he can't be killed or how he'd unleash his aba-made amoury on all of us having resurrected like Jesus. You guys suffered a huge defeat and you're just looking for ways to console yourselves and find something to toast to.

Are you sure dilekto is not immortal in nature?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by CaptainG00D: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2017
saintikechi:
Dude stop being miopic.

People need to know the truth and act fast.
kanu is dead. .. kanu i know cant hide like that.
They have killed him.
Yhe hand writing is clearly on the wall.
The evil N.A has murderd him.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Bede2u(m): 3:38am On Sep 21, 2017
The truth is that most suspect this already. APC is a party that trives on propaganda hence the BMCs here want to perpetuate the narrative that he ran... even when they themselves suspect he is dead.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Sad, I thought as much. Insensitive Nigerian Government creating insugencies with their insensitivity. Those of you that are happy that h's dead will soon feel the heat

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Paretomaster(m): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude stop being miopic.

They have killed him.

He can't hide? What was he doing holed up in a hotel under a tsuedo name before he was arrested. ..?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nemesis1: 4:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Dear idiot another Biafra zombie uploaded videos of Kanu still leading his goats around, this time he was not in a venza he came in a sienna all smiles and his zombies were still chanting for him

Furthermore, Kanu's lawyer claimed the whole Nnamdi family was kidnapped by the Nigerian army, the same father has granted at least two interviews

One to naij and even it has video

https://www.nairaland.com/4068022/son-doesnt-want-war-nnamdi

Or is the video photoshop?

Latest idiots in tow MN

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by samdigo90: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2017
You obviously didn't read the post well. That video You cite was done before the 14th of September. Kanu' father shot that video at his house before the army's invasion on the 14th. Sahara reporters have verified that the video was shot befor Kanu's house was ransacked. The video of Kanu in a sienna is an old video. The point of this post is to say that there isn't enough proof that he is alive and well. All old videos that say nothing about the invasion of his home on the 14th. The truth will eventually be made plain.

Nemesis1:
Dear idiot another Biafra zombie uploaded videos of Kanu still leading his goats around, this time he was not in a venza he came in a sienna all smiles and his zombies were still chanting for him

Furthermore, Kanu's lawyer claimed the whole Nnamdi family was kidnapped by the Nigerian army, the same father has granted at least two interviews

One to naij and even it has video

https://www.nairaland.com/4068022/son-doesnt-want-war-nnamdi

Or is the video photoshop?

Latest idiots in tow MN

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by megacity: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Op, valid points

He was in that house when it was surrounded by soldiers

when and how did he get out?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Nutase: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Like seriously I hope Buhari s govt did not make the mistake of killing him.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
So we should fry beans?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by coolcatty: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
I will be so so disappointed if a man of kanu's caliber and societal standing does not have disappear and appear jazz... The igbos call it odu ona..... So many rich men posses it... Even small small cultists in the university have one..... So I believe kanu must have disappeared during the military invasion..... If not... Then I'm disappointed in him walahi.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by obo389(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Theories upon theories . Dude took cover and went to hidIng And your giving analysis with irrelevant YouTube videos to drive home your assumed points. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by RomeSankara: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude stop being miopic.

They have killed him.

Don't get distracted they are all part of the plot to make it seem like Kanu ran.. Kanu has been eliminated just like Zakzaky ... The Plan had been on all along and Governors Ikpeazu was decieved by the military to announce their withdrawal which was just a plot to make Kanu lower his guard and stay at home waiting for the withdrawal , as he relaxed the made a brazen all guns firming entry into the compound with a special forces unit brought in from the North East and siezed home and everybody that witnessed it making sure there were no witnesses.. the military now quickly makes a fake phone call to channel claiming it's Kanu and how is not on the run but in Abia even though channels doubted the voice the person on the other end insisted he was Kanu ...In the light of these 5 northern governor
were dispatched to Abia to talk to Ikpeazu about the development and immediately fighter jets and more heavy machinery deployed around Abia state just in case there the people tries to ask about the wearabouts of Kanu ...Note till now the Army has not declared Kanu wanted ..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Whether dead or alive, he's of no use to us. I'm only interested on his hunchback which might fetch me millions to expand my business

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

[s]
Don't get distracted they are all part of the plot to make it seem like Kanu ran.. Kanu has been eliminated just like Zakzaky ... The Plan had been on all along and Governors Ikpeazu was decieved by the military to announce their withdrawal which was just a plot to make Kanu lower his guard and stay at home waiting for the withdrawal , as he relaxed the made a brazen all guns firming entry into the compound with a special forces unit brought in from the North East and siezed home and everybody that witnessed it making sure there were no witnesses.. the military now quickly makes a fake phone call to channel claiming it's Kanu and how is not on the run but in Abia even though channels doubted the voice the person on the other end insisted he was Kanu ...In the light of these 5 northern governor
were dispatched to Abia to talk to Ikpeazu about the development and immediately fighter jets and more heavy machinery deployed around Abia state just in case there the people tries to ask about the wearabouts of Kanu ...Note till now the Army has not declared Kanu wanted [/s]
trash trash trash. Igbos are miserable

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by RomeSankara: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
trash trash trash. Igbos are miserable

I am not even Igbo but way you pretending to be an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by miteolu(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Kanu is enjoying his annual leave here in Kovoski Tourist centre.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcatty:
I will be so so disappointed if a man of kanu's caliber and societal standing does not have disappear and appear jazz... The igbos call it odu ona..... So many rich men posses it... Even small small cultists in the university have one..... So I believe kanu must have disappeared during the military invasion..... If not... Then I'm disappointed in him walahi.
hehehe lol Kanu been get hin own jazz from india, na the jazz him take use brainwash the igbos thats why they are ready to die for the useless idiot.
As we speak Kanu is in London and needed not any visa as he disappeared via the jazz u stated up there

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by seunny4lif(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
lol i saw them while i was driving from Onitsha to Asaba. Those guys resembled hungry looking fiends who haven't eaten in a decade, they were looking so emaciated and thin, they all stood under the hot sun sweating.
I SMH and drove off.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by zinizta: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
IN SIX MONTHS WE WILL KNOW
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by la1(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

were dispatched to Abia to talk to Ikpeazu about the development and immediately fighter jets and more heavy machinery deployed around Abia state just in case there the people tries to ask about the wearabouts of Kanu ...Note till now the Army has not declared Kanu wanted ..

you should consider writing fictional novels, you have the ..*cough* acumen for it

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by RomeSankara: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
la1:

you should consider writing fictional novels, you have the ..*cough* acumen for it

Laugh at me all you want but Kanu will never be seen by anyone again ..

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by femidejulius(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Hate him or like him Kanu the Coward is wise. By going underground, Kanu the Coward intends to want the generality of his supporters to think he is dead. What does he intend to achieve with this? Chaos! He has reasoned that if his supporters believe he is dead, there will be uprising of unprecedented proportion in South Easterners Nigeria. Will his latest trick work? Not likely.

A lot will be disappointed in his running away. Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast like a coward. Why should Kanu also do same?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead by Lipscomb(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Well my take on this issues if indeed kanu and his parents have dead like you claimed so be it because it will bring the lasting resolution to IBO lands. And his death would serve as a warning to other rebellion, criminal organization.Nigeria is a sovereign state and nobody try dealing with sovereign state on hence such person face the consequence of his /her action , KANU is a criminal and he didn't deserve to alive I listened to one of interview granted to his father in fact if have opportunity to meet him I will give him 30 lashes of cane because he supported his son the old man uttered poo in that interview and one's will be wonder if this old man is a king . The IBO contribute nothing to development of Nigeria tell me the natural resources Nigeria exploit from IBO land that 90% of it not returning to them every month's.he also made mentioned buhari as a IBO enemy because buhari not made 100 % of their kinsmen's to his cabinet .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Real Buhari? / Open Oil Licensing: Why It Matter By Abubakar Dadiyata / Buhari’s New Cabinet List Leaks, Aregbesola, Hammed Ali Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.