Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (87006 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2017
This young female Nigerian soldier has taken this to her Facebook page to say; "If you Love a female soldier, Don't be afraid to approach her" see her write-ups below
guys.. what do you think? wink
I know some Civilian Find it so difficult to Approach a Female Soldier for Relationships.
My Dear Listen to my Little Advice.
Female Soldiers are The Best in Relationships and Marriages.
With the following Reasons.

1.She is an Independent woman to you.
She has Already got a job, and it's the best thing a man can wish for.

2.You won't bother someone Harassing your wife for Any Reason.
She is a Soldier, So I don't think that there is any form of harassment that can come to her that she can't handle.

3.She will always fight for you.
If you get Married or in a relationship with a Female soldier,Every of your problem is her Problem, She won't ever let any harm come to you.

4.She will be Trust worthy,
You won't be afraid of thinking about your wife or girlfriend cheating on you,because Even People around her can't even go close to her once they know that she is in a relationship with you .

5.They are the Most Caring
.They care for their Loved ones more than anything, Love and care is what they Give you.

6.They are Educated with Military and Civil Law
You don't have much to say to her, because she already know what's good and Bad. She knows what to do and the time to do it..

If you Love a Female Soldier, don't be Afraid to Approach her, but do it in a good Manners to avoid the story that touches the heart.

And Please note
If a Female soldier Loves you, Don't Play Around, cos you are Playing with your Life. Always be faithful to her and you will be the Happiest Man on Earth

Incase you are afraid of anyone, come to Me I will help you talk to her.

#MilitaryLifeeeeeeee# Am proud to be a female soldier
cc: Lalasticlala, seun

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Matherson(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol... I concur. Story that touches the heart ehn...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Slayer2: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Where the female military soldier undecided

Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2017
see more...

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2017
see my comment.. lala promise land biko grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Slayer2:
Where the female military soldier undecided
Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin

Am still looking for the female soldier too Oooo...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2017
pls next time remove that word'fight for you' because no reasonable man needs a woman to fight 4 him.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Slayer2: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls next time remove that word'fight for you' because no reasonable man needs a woman to fight 4 him.

You can go and tell that to the military soldier

grin

39 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Slayer2: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
DavSagacity:

Am still looking for the female soldier too Oooo...

Na she they there so bro. U nor like her Ni? grin

10 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2017
better retire oo,,our 9ja guys no get strength to fight.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by kalufelix(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Operation Python Fvck... No Be Me And You..

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Hope this is not form of advertisment after the ogas' at the top are tired of inbetween.
Me marry a soldier, it can't even happen in my dream.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Tapout(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
the day I saw an army lady drilling a grown azz man was the day I decided that they are more deadly than their male counterpart. make una carry una love go abeg cheesy

#loving in bondage

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Slayer2:

Na she they there so bro. U nor like her Ni? grin

I didn't tell u I was interesteď before now... only came to look at the soldier. Lolzzzzzzzz. No be me u go kill

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
am also a female soldier o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2017
So when she fvcks boys around i will be looking abi
She dey madt
A soldier girl must marry a soldier boy
Soldier boys/girls are not decent
How wil you be a civilian and marry a girl who has been trained to kill
She will ride your destiny grin grin

51 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Had to end it with a threat, screw them! WTF is "playing with your life", they messing around with their superiors is not playing with their life? Nonsense and ingredient!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by hadura29(m): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Are you sure? No be say person go start to Dey do frog jump after you say "Hello"... grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Uyi168: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2017
i'm in love with her already..
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Wow...really? kiss which November Alpha are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by DePartfinder: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

Then we need to hook up asap!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by DePartfinder: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Uyi168:
i'm in love with her already..

Also ready to face what comes next?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Where is the soldier girl?...'m seeing a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Divay22(f): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2017
No let devil use you go take break or cheat on her o...
You just might not live to tell the story. ..

I love them sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
like what and what oga?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
No let devil use you go take break or cheat on her o...
You just might not live to tell the story. ..

I love them sha
is allowed.. but don't be caught wink

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by drezzyx(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2017
I remember a story of a man saying to a female soldier that she is beautiful, but was beaten black and blue by the female soldier and her colleague .So how do I even start wooing them after reading that pathetic story...

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by martolux(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2017
military ladies won't cheat with a bloody civilian like you but with a superior military officer.....of course, they are faithful!

12 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Looks like this 1 has chased all Men in her life away with her Uniform nd she's nw using Style 2 invite them back. I can feel it.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2017
This is not an advice.
all I see is threat here and there . bully, beat, security.

relationship is not all about power biko..
just imagine.

24 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

any female soldier wer no get man physique or muscular in nature, is that a soldier..

ur dp proves you wrong.

amibo ppl will start checking ds girl pic na undecided
mofeoluwadassah:

any female soldier wer no get man physique or muscular in nature, is that a soldier..

ur dp proves you wrong.

amibo ppl will start checking ds girl pic na

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.