Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (66694 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is beautiful my small boy. You earned this well without competing or struggle to get there, please keep it clean and this should stop you from sampling every pant which will not earn you this huge respect. Congratulations. Trust Nigerian celebities, they will start run from pillar to post to be in GWBRs forgeting that wizkid did not plan nor begged to be there.
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Nigerians and their stupid mentality...is wizkid the owner of the song?NO!!!!stop giving credit to the wrong person...Wild thoughts ft Rihanna went platinum and credit was given to only DJ khaled!!!!Please stop this stupid mentality!!!!
People like u be talking like dey have sense pass us, Despacito made record and Bieber was praised cause the real despacito no fit stand the remix for billboard standing. U know how many people listened to that music because Wizkid wad featured in it
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by ifeolamide00(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
shawnfamous:
Lol i no know how the song one dance take make sense sha...
i bet u don't understand the lyrics, get the lyrics online and comment afterwards
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
DRPAIT123:
wizkid is Africa best......only haters will say otherwise

Yes oooooo only haters would not see what I saw..
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by sunshineV(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
skimmy005:
so bcus of d WhatsApp voice note dem put dis yam for rekord

He recorded a full verse but drake didn't use it all. Just little out of it
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
People like u be talking like dey have sense pass us, Despacito made record and Bieber was praised cause the real despacito no fit stand the remix for billboard standing. U know how many people listened to that music because Wizkid wad featured in it
Go and sit down,what concerns international body and who made you listen to it?most peeps listened to wild thoughts cus of riri yet Khaled got the money and fame!!!always famzing
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by jarx: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
and this worth celebrating?
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
So how many Guinness Extra Stout dem go give them now??
cool smiley
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by ebilomaofficial1: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Badbelle must be bad belle. That song"one dance" was originally written by wizkid, you can go and find out. Give honour to whom it is due
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2017
African Best
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Asapchris(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2017
DRPAIT123:
wizkid is Africa best......only haters will say otherwise
abi hoo
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Danova(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
jayson87:
Co-wrote one dance...shalap shalap shalap said all through in the background. I have never seen where drake gave credits to Wizkid for that song on any award
Use Google my brother.. . This is the 21st century
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by Abiee: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) by selfmadeboss: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2017
is this how to enter guiness book?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.