Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32360 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Amagite(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2017
A new study by Zipjet revealed the least stressful cities in the world. This study took some of the major stress-inducing factors into consideration, such as unemployment, debt levels, traffic, public transport, security, pollution and amount of sunlight the city has.

Out of 150 cities, Lagos came in at 147, making it the third most stressful city in the world.

Kenyan socialite Sheila Wetangula took to her Instagram to recount her experience with Nigerians and concluded they are all frustrated.

She wrote;

“Been to nigeria a few times when I was working for sony and having dated a Nigerian and tried to do business with a few made me question my sanity and my once a month trips to see my therapist became weekly!!I was wondering if there is something wrong with Me!!My therapist advised me to stop going to Lagos which from April i haven’t and I’m so happy and feel sane !!Now I understand I’m perfectly normal!!That country everyone is frustrated !!Everyone likes to shout and I can’t even scream to save my life !!God bless Nigeria �”

http://www.lailasblog.com/every-nigerian-is-frustrated-kenyan-lady-comes-for-nigerians/

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by akpur1(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
every kenyan is dumb and always keep mute

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by thesicilian: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Only ignorant people make such generalised statements.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by fk001(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Why is it that Kenyans are naturally obsessed with Nigerians?.

Not only Kenyans most African countries

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by TINALETC3(f): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2017
My own success manifested d very first day I stepped in 2 lag cool, I luv lagos

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok

- See her head like cone shocked
- Her problem is that Kenya is GMT +2 grin
- Na Senator Moses Wetangula's cousin .... the only person for Kenya to wear makeup and weave-on grin

19 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by obataokenwa(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by oyoyoyo: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
see thsi one
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Once any of these Africans want to become relevant they talk about Nigeria cheesy
Before now who has heard of her?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by benosky(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
See her face like a pirated copy.

I've been trying to locate Kenya on the map but couldn't..... Pls guys is Kenya a state or just a street?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by PEPPERified: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by littlewonders: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
We need more of Martin Luther King in Nigeria. Pm me for spoken word poetry, let's talk constructively.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by RomeSankara: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
She might be right

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Moreoffaith(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
She is kukuma right.

Abi she dey lie??

But this lady don't buy market wet she no go fit pay for ooo, cos Nigerians get bad mouth hen.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Oh she's so done for. We're coming for you!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Innobee99(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Glorified Olosho in the highest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by dometome: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
No be small thing ooo. The frustration is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Na she sabi. Lagos is stressful, we like it like that. Just weeks away from Lagos and me I miss it already...a lot. Eko oni baje.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
see this one

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by admax(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Has she met every Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Ode, Mumu, Oponu, Arindin, Agbaya, Oloshi, Olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by YelloweWest: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
No be lie. If u look at the negativity of comments from Nigerian you'll know it's borne out of fustratration.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ihatebuhari(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
True...

God bless LA

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Out of 180 million Nigerians.
How many have this oloriburuku met

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by flyca: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Most every Nigerians truly are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by fergie001: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Please,it seems every female in Kenya is a socialite.

But she no lie sha

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Pidginwhisper: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Make Una attack her if you like but the thing be say she's right grin grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Omadachi(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
I have been to Kenya four times.They always get intimidated when they come across Nigerians.Wheather they like it or not we are force to reckon with in Africa.Just that our leaders are just messing us up.
This write up should be thrown to the thrash bin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by DocAdray(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
I pity her, Nigerians are coming for her. She go hear am today. lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by eitsei(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Let the bashing begin
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by eleojo23: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Why won't they shout in Lagos when over 10million people are occupying the space meant for about 3-5million?
Even the land beneath their feet must be shouting for help too.
Lagos needs decongestion.

She should try visiting other parts of Nigeria next time before drawing her conclusion.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Registering British Couple As Baby’s Parents (Pictured) / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.