Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32383 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Jamorezzi: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's a beautiful place , and those noice and shouting is entertaining. I love my country green white green ��

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its true most Nigerians cant speak without shouting but maybe the reasons are different. Could be the generator noise or as Sheila says the frustration. Its probably better to think of it as a combination of many factors. Most expatriates have to be posted to Nigeria under some sort of career duress.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 3:18am On Sep 22, 2017
alexxo11:
if that is the case then why are you full in my country looking for greener pastures?let me educate you nigerians ,there is absolutley no point in spending ksh 100000 on a woman or a bar in one night and then live the 8 of you in a two bedroomed apartment.women regarless of nationality will go with any man who is ready to splash money.Instead of you saving the money you have made from scams and drugs you waste it on women and complain they are cheap??you have mentioned areas in nairobi and this means you are in nairobi, why dont you go back to nigeriasimple because ur country is frustrated....continue convincing ur selves that you are hotcackes.....kenyan women are clever....you will soon realize that!

Alexxo I actually stayed in Kenya for 6 months 2015 .You are not getting the point no insults intended, most capital and major cities in the world are very busy that is a known fact .Alexxo you are a Kenyan am a Nigerian we all are Africans we need to control what and what we say about our countries on media. Most of these developed and developing countries have their bad and down sides also but you rarely read about it on the media but we Africans just pour everything on the media I wonder how this even got to the front page we need to start educating ourselves and do away with the trash journalism this bloggers are doing, we need to stop stereotyping ourselves this cankerworm has eaten so deep if you just type any African country on Google you will be so shocked to see the search result 65 percent of what will come back is negative. In other countries and continents we are all grouped and considered as one it is only we the Africans that can differentiate this person is a Nigerian these other one is a Kenyan or Ghanaian. It has gotten so bad even the big news giants (CNN, Al Jazeera,bbc) when they want to advertise an African Program like for example inside Africa must they show malnourished kids or war torn regions or they show wild life and animals like Africa is a Jungle and you can see lions and wild Animals all over the place but when they want to advertise an european program they show skyscrapers lovely beaches and good scenery even Asia that have dead countries they dont portray the way we Africans are being portrayed.
Most foreigners that have not been to Africa when you pick up a discussion with them you will be so shocked when they tell you how they see Africa. I would not blame them but it is what they see on TV and read on the internet. Am actually very happy a Kenyan is on a Nigerian forum like this who knows how many other foreigners are on the forum so such worthless news that adds no value to anyone should be frowned at and should not even make it's way to front page if you actually see some neighbourhood (all those housing projects) in America you will be so shocked that place is in America but they dont bring their dirty linen outside to wash. Alexxo you would not like it if you are not granted admission into a facility or venue cause of your skin colour cos most Asians that are my colleagues keep saying Africans are naturally wicked and full of hate. My people in the house we should fight this course together there are other interesting topics on the forum that can make front page not this worthless piece of article that add no value to any one or anything .Lets try to control what we put on the media and social media about our countries and continent do you know countries like America have very high crime rate more than most countries in the world but they dont put it out there. The internet never forgets. How is it our business if you fly to naija every 2 days or whether you have dated a Nigerian or done business with Nigerians you were not coerced or forced to do any of these things so she should fence and gate her useless issues to herself and her family and carry her attention seeking self elsewhere, if you read and digest what she wrote I can only see a woman that has been used and dumped trying to console herself ,did anybody ask her any questions before all this many many talk na wa.NO BE SHE GO TELL US SAY NA FISH DEY INSIDE GEISHA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by akpur1(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2017
400billionman:

She simply said the truth..

Nigerians are frustrated people.

What are the signs of frustration ?

Shouting, bullying, tribalism, ritual killings, kidnappings, incessant armed robberies, hoodwinking, extortion, back stabbing, assassination.

Even your leaders are frustrated. Why did I say this ? They divert large amounts of public money into their private pockets for fear of being poor again after their tenures expire.

Nigerians do not know what is called LIVE AND LET LIVE. They believe that the only way to become big is by swallowing up another person. Most Nigerians are INSANE. That is most appropriate word. Most of them act like, LET ME DO THE WRONG THING, LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

In the doing the wrong thing, you end up getting wrong results. If you are working and living in a sane environment by virtue of class, you may not understand all this until you get to the streets..

everything you said refers to a dumb kenyan the less privileged people on earth

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by mindtricks: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

Welcome to Lagos. Sorry, This is Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MtuMsuper: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
babslepe:

Alexxo I actually stayed in Kenya for 6 months 2015 .You are not getting the point no insults intended, most capital and major cities in the world are very busy that is a known fact .Alexxo you are a Kenyan am a Nigerian we all are Africans we need to control what and what we say about our countries on media. Most of these developed and developing countries have their bad and down sides also but you rarely read about it on the media but we Africans just pour everything on the media I wonder how this even got to the front page we need to start educating ourselves and do away with the trash journalism this bloggers are doing, we need to stop stereotyping ourselves this cankerworm has eaten so deep if you just type any African country on Google you will be so shocked to see the search result 65 percent of what will come back is negative. In other countries and continents we are all grouped and considered as one it is only we the Africans that can differentiate this person is a Nigerian these other one is a Kenyan or Ghanaian. It has gotten so bad even the big news giants (CNN, Al Jazeera,bbc) when they want to advertise an African Program like for example inside Africa must they show malnourished kids or war torn regions or they show wild life and animals like Africa is a Jungle and you can see lions and wild Animals all over the place but when they want to advertise an european program they show skyscrapers lovely beaches and good scenery even Asia that have dead countries they dont portray the way we Africans are being portrayed.
Most foreigners that have not been to Africa when you pick up a discussion with them you will be so shocked when they tell you how they see Africa. I would not blame them but it is what they see on TV and read on the internet. Am actually very happy a Kenyan is on a Nigerian forum like this who knows how many other foreigners are on the forum so such worthless news that adds no value to anyone should be frowned at and should not even make it's way to front page if you actually see some neighbourhood (all those housing projects) in America you will be so shocked that place is in America but they dont bring their dirty linen outside to wash. Alexxo you would not like it if you are not granted admission into a facility or venue cause of your skin colour cos most Asians that are my colleagues keep saying Africans are naturally wicked and full of hate. My people in the house we should fight this course together there are other interesting topics on the forum that can make front page not this worthless piece of article that add no value to any one or anything .Lets try to control what we put on the media and social media about our countries and continent do you know countries like America have very high crime rate more than most countries in the world but they dont put it out there. The internet never forgets. How is it our business if you fly to naija every 2 days or whether you have dated a Nigerian or done business with Nigerians you were not coerced or forced to do any of these things so she should fence and gate her useless issues to herself and her family and carry her attention seeking self elsewhere, if you read and digest what she wrote I can only see a woman that has been used and dumped trying to console herself ,did anybody ask her any questions before all this many many talk na wa.NO BE SHE GO TELL US SAY NA FISH DEY INSIDE GEISHA
This "I am an African and so are you " bull will never wash! My experience living in at least SEVEN African countries has taught me that we are DIFFERENT. VERY DIFFERENT.
Ethiopians are kind and courteous almost to a fault. Always drinking coffee at the slightest excuse.

Zimbos are amicable but I always detect some latent hostility to african foreigners.

Then come the Senegalese>>> aaaah my oh my, one of my absolute favorite africans, they just are all so into family and honest labor and they cook so well. Senegalese are also courteous, they are fantastic Muslims who mostly avoid extremist thinking, and haven't abolished all African cultural practices like endless drumming. In fact, i get angry when nigerians try to steal Jollof Rice from senegambia when its clear as day who invented it.

Ugandans are just into the good life and are spendthrift in their habits.

Tanzanians are so courteous, they dislike the "crude " mannerisms and tribal attitudes of her northern neighbours. The profusion of greetings will overwhelm you esp if you're a mongrel from the northern neighbour. Kiswahili is Tanzanians national tongue and they can't understand why long term strangers in their midst cannot pick it up. English use is generally frowned upon.

Cameroonians invented partying or its the national religion, i really don't know. All i know is am glad to have met and partied with loads of them in my more carefree days.

Abeg, Africans no be same oooh. Africa is NOT a monolith.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
MtuMsuper:

This "I am an African and so are you " bull will never wash! My experience living in at least SEVEN African countries has taught me that we are DIFFERENT. VERY DIFFERENT.
Ethiopians are kind and courteous almost to a fault. Always drinking coffee at the slightest excuse.

Zimbos are amicable but I always detect some latent hostility to african foreigners.

Then come the Senegalese>>> aaaah my oh my, one of my absolute favorite africans, they just are all so into family and honest labor and they cook so well. Senegalese are also courteous, they are fantastic Muslims who mostly avoid extremist thinking, and haven't abolished all African cultural practices like endless drumming. In fact, i get angry when nigerians try to steal Jollof Rice from senegambia when its clear as day who invented it.

Tanzanians are so courteous, they dislike the "crude " mannerisms and tribal attitudes of her northern neighbours. The profusion of greetings will overwhelm you esp if you're a mongrel from the northern neighbour. Kiswahili is Tanzanians national tongue and they can't understand why long term strangers in their midst cannot pick it up. English use is generally frowned upon.

Cameroonians invented partying or its the national religion, i really don't know. All i know is am glad to have met and partied with loads of them in my more carefree days.

After all said and done, you still spend 24/7 on a Nigerian forum aka Naira land, how come? You should be fraternizing with Senegalese Muslims, Ethiopians and Tanzanians not here, I can't be on a Kenyan forum for any reason except I'm seeking info about you people but it hasn't happened yet and is unlikely to so why do you people keep staying on here and still criticizing, there must be something holding you captive here.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MtuMsuper: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

After all said and done, you still spend 24/7 on a Nigerian forum aka Naira land, how come? You should be fraternizing with Senegalese Muslims, Ethiopians and Tanzanians not here, I can't be on a Kenyan forum for any reason except I'm seeking info about you people but it hasn't happened yet and is unlikely to so why do you people keep staying on here and still criticizing, there must be something holding you captive here.
i bash kenya bashers. Bash bash bash till i drop. end.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LeSudAfricaine: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2017
MtuMsuper:

hmm. This is well put
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Hbuyosh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:
Kenya is 48 million people with 70 billion dollar economy.

Lagos is just 20 million people with 96 billion dollar economy.

And no, Lagos doesn't have oil.

In Lagos is where you find Africa's most ingenious people where you can buy designer suit from a moving car on the streets. With Africa's largest entertainment and movie industry all powered by private electricity and generators.

It is bracing the odds and working out Africa's 9th largest economy despite Government's lack of commitment and infrastructure.

Nairobi Gdp pc is $6000, Lagos' $4000

Nigeria gdp pc is 2000$, Kenya's 1700$.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Nairobi Gdp pc is $6000, Lagos' $4000

Nigeria gdp pc is 2000$, Kenya's 1700$.

No time today for trolling with someone as empty as a book-less library!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004520_screenshot201709221731481_png336b1d386e32b2517b8a245a9a52fb94

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004521_screenshot201709221733311_jpege02f1eab0d9dc03b22626dba5b392bfb
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ernieboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
KenModi:

And what is my status pls? Oh! because I mention Obalende and ojota. See this mumu. I no even dey Nigeria. Dey talk abt status dia.

dat u are not in Nigeria is not a indication that u are rich or poor there are lots of broke people who live outside the country. ode.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by KenModi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
ernieboy:

dat u are not in Nigeria is not a indication that u are rich or poor there are lots of broke people who live outside the country. ode.

Rich boy. Oyah clap for yourself and your status. Ode!
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LadyOfgrace: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2017
LadyOfgrace:
ouch!!! cheesy
Babe cool
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 3:00am On Sep 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Then come the Senegalese>>> aaaah my oh my, one of my absolute favorite africans, they just are all so into family and honest labor and they cook so well. Senegalese are also courteous, they are fantastic Muslims who mostly avoid extremist thinking, and haven't abolished all African cultural practices like endless drumming. In fact, i get angry when nigerians try to steal Jollof Rice from senegambia when its clear as day who invented it. Now back to the shallow minded Kenyan lady that brought up this whole issue how can she say Every

Oga what are you saying? If you can't read and understand a simple write up and get the message, no body is saying we are the same even twins born on the same day have their different personality and character. Even if you claim to have visited all the African countries and know their way of life even more than the citizens of those countries all you have written does not correlate to the write up above. The message in that write up is basically about the way we Africans portray ourselves to the whole globe ,when you see an Asian you know them even before they introduce themselves. All I was saying is we need to stop or reduce this negative media presentation of our individual countries and the continent as a whole. A Caucasian does not see you as a Kenyan, Nigerian,togolese he sees you as an African.So what is so difficult in getting this message. Now back to that senseless Kenyan woman how can she say every Nigerian is frustrated and the richest man in Africa is a Nigerian infact the richest black man alive is a Nigerian abi the word frustration Don change meaning. ORUE

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LadyOfgrace: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
reciprokal:
Babe cool
Your fatality is new every morning grin
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
babslepe:

Oga what are you saying? If you can't read and understand a simple write up and get the message, no body is saying we are the same even twins born on the same day have their different personality and character. Even if you claim to have visited all the African countries and know their way of life even more than the citizens of those countries all you have written does not correlate to the write up above. The message in that write up is basically about the way we Africans portray ourselves to the whole globe ,when you see an Asian you know them even before they introduce themselves. All I was saying is we need to stop or reduce this negative media presentation of our individual countries and the continent as a whole. A Caucasian does not see you as a Kenyan, Nigerian,togolese he sees you as an African.So what is so difficult in getting this message. Now back to that senseless Kenyan woman how can she say every Nigerian is frustrated and the richest man in Africa is a Nigerian infact the richest black man alive is a Nigerian abi the word frustration Don change meaning. ORUE

This has to start with you and your nigeria. Your country is known for portraying other Africans as shit. Some of you revel at calling other Africans names, even monkeys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by reciprokal: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
LadyOfgrace:
Your fatality is new every morning grin
Like my attraction for you, my lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by alolimet: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2017
[Thank you for reminding us of the gentleman Igbo, but memory has not failed me of Igbo men in buses talking about 2million purchase, 6 shops and all of that. Stop making stupid statement, everything in life depends on people you have rolled with. If you are unfortunate to role with low lives because of your current level, pray to God to take you higher]

grin I observed it during my NYSC at Emure Ekiti,Ekiti State.[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by staytravel: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
littlewonders:
We need more of Martin Luther King in Nigeria. Pm me for spoken word poetry, let's talk constructively.

That's wonderful.
The reputation that Nigerians get is unfair. In reality we're just more audacious which is a good thing.
Here is some visual poetry:
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILmF7VjX8U[/youtube]
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mIj3tnzqM[/youtube]

(In Igbo) It would be nice to get more people producing poems in our native languages.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This has to start with you and your nigeria. Your country is known for portraying other Africans as shit. Some of you revel at calling other Africans names, even monkeys!!!
This is the problem with you guys unnecessary stereotyping every country on earth has the good the bad and the ugly.Why some of you generalise I don't know. You see a Nigerian you just hate for no reason. Stop the hate free your mind and learn more.I used to be in that school of thought stereotyping people based on hear say and all that, if someone has not proven otherwise you have no reason judge you lose more that way.Get to know the individual on a personal Note and you stand to gain a lot
And as for the African countries that think Nigerians are looking for greener pastures in their economy get your facts right most only come to spend their money in your country they don't benefit directly or indirect from your economy.Nigerians don't have that time to start calling you names the fact we like to communicate in our local dialect should not be of any concern or worry to you but just because you want to get into every Nigerians business and know what they are up to makes you feel this way. When you learn to mind your business it saves you a lot of headache.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2017
babslepe:
This is the problem with you guys unnecessary stereotyping every country on earth has the good the bad and the ugly.Why some of you generalise I don't know. You see a Nigerian you just hate for no reason. Stop the hate free your mind and learn more.I used to be in that school of thought stereotyping people based on hear say and all that, if someone has not proven otherwise you have no reason judge you lose more that way.Get to know the individual on a personal Note and you stand to gain a lot
And as for the African countries that think Nigerians are looking for greener pastures in their economy get your facts right most only come to spend their money in your country they don't benefit directly or indirect from your economy.Nigerians don't have that time to start calling you names the fact we like to communicate in our local dialect should not be of any concern or worry to you but just because you want to get into every Nigerians business and know what they are up to makes you feel this way. When you learn to mind your business it saves you a lot of headache.

Did you ever encounter the word "some" in your early school days? The last thing I would do is hate Nigeria because Nigerians already hate their country. Who mentioned dialect? The topic is on decibels. And for your info, anything you are trying to accuse me/ us of, Nigerians do it ten times over. Pick the log in your eye first. Stop trying too hard to convince us Nigerians arent running away from problems at home. Most of them have no plans of returning.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Hbuyosh(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
reciprokal:
No time today for trolling with someone as empty as a book-less library!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004520_screenshot201709221731481_png336b1d386e32b2517b8a245a9a52fb94

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004521_screenshot201709221733311_jpege02f1eab0d9dc03b22626dba5b392bfb

By Gdp pc I meant Gdp per capita. U obviously dint realize that. What is Kenyan Gdp per capita and Nigeria's gdp per capita? What are u giving me the nominal gdp figures for?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Hbuyosh(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
LadyOfgrace:
ouch!!! cheesy
"Ouch" for what? Even u have no idea what I meant by gdp pc? Lord have mercy!
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2017
TayserMahiri:

what is so difficult in reading and understanding I am talking of media presentation not physical presentation.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 1:57am On Nov 09, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Did you ever encounter the word "some" in your early school days? The last thing I would do is hate Nigeria because Nigerians already hate their country. Who mentioned dialect? The topic is on decibels. And for your info, anything you are trying to accuse me/ us of, Nigerians do it ten times over. Pick the log in your eye first. Stop trying too hard to convince us Nigerians arent running away from problems at home. Most of them have no plans of returning.
Listen and listen well whether you are a Kenyan or a Nigerian am not really bothered all I am saying is presenting our continent in a very bad way on the media is very bad. Let me give you a little illustration this happened at junction mall 2015 I think, nakumatt to be precise (very close to where I was staying) I went to get some groceries it was end of the month so every was filled up I got my stuffs headed towards the counter for payment there was a queue. This white guy was in front of me it got to his turn after the cashier calculated all he bought there was this 5 litres yorghurt he bought it was not sealed properly so the cashier brought it to the white guys attention like sir this yorghurt is not sealed properly I can't pack with the remaining items so it does not stain and mess them up the cashier told his assistant that packs your stuffs for you to help the white guy change yorghurt. The white guy went into a rage and was insulting this cashier cursing and swearing at him everyone was silent nobody could talk I did not know when I started to shout at the white guy (maybe reflex) cause it all happened right in front of me the cashier was only been helpful, cos it was the white guy that picked the yorghurt from the refrigerator himself and put Into his shopping trolley if I did not stand in for my African brother that dirty looking old white guy would have just embarrassed the cashier for nothing ,now why am I telling you all this, these particular white guy looks at Africans as lower people and can talk to them any how that pleases him and nothing will happen if you really investigate why the white dude reacted this way it won't be far from this bad media presentation of ourselves. Throughout my stay in Lavington Nairobi these cashiers and their assistants at the mall are part of the nicest set of people you will come across.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by babslepe: 2:16am On Nov 09, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I would also like to let you know Nigerians and Kenyans have different way of life. The average Kenyan man lookk Meek and humble from the way he carries himself but that does not mean he his Meek and humble and the average Nigerian man in Kenya appears to be arrogant and proud from his composure and the way he talks and carries himself but that does not mean he his arrogant and proud. Way of life and where you come from has a lot to say about you but that does not make you a good or bad person never judge a book by its cover . Many times my caretaker then would apologise to me when I am telling him something's he thinks am angry but I am not I am only passing a message to him it took awhile for him to understand that is how we talk. Also it took me some months to adjust sometimes I get a text message from a junior colleague that would pass as an insult in Naija but in the real sense the Kenyan sending this message means no harm or insult it is just their way of life. Get closer to people and you will get to know them better and not just making general assumptions get to know of them on a more personal level. In Nigeria you are arguing with someone and you say are you okay? That is an insult in Naija but this same scenario in Kenyan is just a question not an insult
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by nlPoster: 2:33am On Feb 04, 2020
PEPPERified:
#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting.

Yorubas you say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) / Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.