Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (64877 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by farano(f): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
So sad.. . RIP to her.

Ladies please and a very big please... be careful, my friend's cousin died on Monday, her boyfriend used her for Yahoo plus, please let's be prayerful, Thank God he was caught .. please ladies be careful..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2088092571412296&id=100006347195613

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Settingz321(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2017
finally FTC today
The hustle tight ooo

As for the post

That's what the yahoo boy call reward for labor
He must have spent heavily on the foolish lady

That's how one lady was asking me a student to get her infinix Hote 5, claiming am not caring enough....... Lol some weeks after I actually saw her with the said phone... The hustle is real oooo

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Abudu2000(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Very very bad

Yet these girls still won't listen

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by farano(f): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...
A Lady first shared it on Facebook..

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Lalas247(f): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Hian
See why I fear yahoo boyz angry no look me o mo dangerous gan

Feel for the dead sha .. sad so sad
Rituals for that matter ... HER BF shocked we need to really know the guys we label as bf or hubby
It saves life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Job hazards...

grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
See why i loathe small boys....spits...

Rip sha..

The full weight of the law should fall on him...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
This world is getting messier

Rip lady

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by CaroLyner(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
The height at which young boys are desperate these days is alarming.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by falconey(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017

When legit Hustlers like me Dey pursue dem, them go belittle and reject then end up being used.

Farano, I didn't know you've got camel in the toe, if you know what I mean.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by cerowo(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Let 'sentence to death' fall on him.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:
See why i loathe small boys....spits...

Rip sha..

The full weight of the law should fall on him...

21 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Must yhu mention me......?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by chiiraq802(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Slay queen has been slayed ...

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Michael004: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2017
falconey:

When legit Hustlers like me Dey pursue dem, them go belittle and reject then end up being used.

Farano, I didn't know you've got camel in the toe, if you know what I mean.
Abi o. That is why I don't pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by FvckShiT(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Fûçk her!

ßitch was fúçkin materialistic..so she fúçking got served! And am sure the blöödyfûçkiñg dude fûçked her so fúçking bad

Fûçk the blöödyfûçkiñg pathetic dude too undecided

So I fúçking say again...... FÛÇK HER

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by eezeribe(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2017
I am so happy to hear of her death...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Ranchojesus(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
They are all moda fuckers any bitch that is not contented with what she has got should be fucing fucin the ass and used for fucing money ritual... I fucking hate bitches of this days no matter how fucng loyal you are to them they will fuking go behind you and fuk a yahoo motherfuckler...Fuclk to hell I don't give a shit... fffffuc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by arleck(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Hian
See why I fear yahoo boyz angry no look me o mo dangerous gan

Feel for the dead sha .. sad so sad
Rituals for that matter ... HER BF shocked we need to really know the guys we label as bf or hubby
It saves life
But Not all "YB" are same nau undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
The shiit she deserved grin grin

All part of the job, slaying to heaven cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Dshocker(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
The height at which young boys are desperate these days is alarming.

Also quite saddening,the rate most Nigerian ladies go after material things over true love

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
This particular girl her yahoo boyfriend bought iPhone 7 just dey flaunt am, I really hope he doesn't use her for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Fake news.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by IamLEGEND1: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
As fellow hoes.... They should know by now that it's an occupational Hazard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
i wonder what some gals see in yahoo boys. But this story might be false

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by ChopBellefull(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have no pity for girls used for rituals. It is greed and avarice that drives them to the bosom of these conmen. Only needy and lazy girls fall for these. You will never see a hard working lady fall into the arms of ritualist neither will you see guys fall prey to female ritualists.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Lazyreporta(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked

Meanwhile

Do you need granite? We can ship it to anywhere you are .. We have Trucks with auxiliary (MACK OR MAN DIESEL) .. We can also haulage sand from one place to another for you...

If you have a contract based sandfilling job, kindly call me or whatsapp me 07030407370
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
How How How How
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by DaBullIT(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by silasweb(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.