Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (64869 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by rozayx5(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol

gals no go hear

once they see the venza and the wagen

they hop in

learn a trade, so that u wont depend on men for any money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
What is the proof for such accusation? They should tell us the cause of death before Yahoo Plus. angry

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by brightgreat(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
A potential ritualist spotted

Settingz321:
That's what we call return for labor

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by DONADAMS(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by luminouz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk her!

ßitch was fúçkin materialistic..so she fúçking got served! And am sure the blöödyfûçkiñg dude fûçked her so fúçking bad

Fûçk the blöödyfûçkiñg pathetic dude too undecided

So I fúçking say again...... FÛÇK HER

Lmaooooo!!!!
U fvcking crazy bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by PatriotTemidayo: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
If some ladies lampoon poor dudes here ehnnn, you wouldn't feel a pinch of pity when they're used for rituals or killed because of their laziness, gluttony and parasitic mentality.

But for humanity sake, RIP. cry

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
backyard news hit fp
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Poor people use their family and friends to get out of poverty.
Some men have used their wives.
Some have used their mothers.

Nigerians with their evil minds won't think of all that.
It could be anyone. Killing anyone for ritual is bad!!

Nairaland comments is a reflection of how the average Nigerian reasons. So sad.

No verification of the said news _just some random post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yes it's true,because it's on internet it must be true.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even if na malaria kill am, na yahoo plus sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Afobear: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
say its a brand new day
its gonna be a happy day
all my friends and family in put them.for your hand ooo

you wanna have a good day,put your hands up
you wanna have a good year,put your hands up

this year your admission is set
this year your wife go born ejima
owuite ga anaba this year!!!!!!!

someone follow me and dance makossa for no reason
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by tosyne2much(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ranchojesus:
They are all moda fuckers any bitch that is not contented with what she has got should be fucing fucin the ass and used for fucing money ritual... I fucking hate bitches of this days no matter how fucng loyal you are to them they will fuking go behind you and fuk a yahoo motherfuckler...Fuclk to hell I don't give a shit... fffffuc
Take it easy bro.. Not all ladies sleep around you know?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by menstrualpad: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
falconey:

When legit Hustlers like me Dey pursue dem, them go belittle and reject then end up being used.

Farano, I didn't know you've got camel in the toe, if you know what I mean.
Farano's toe in the camel is natural.... Saw it

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by cstr1000: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
DanXplore:
I have no pity for girls used for rituals. It is greed and avarice that drives them to the bosom of these conmen. Only needy and lazy girls fall for these. You will never see a hard working lady fall into the arms of ritualist neither will you see guys fall prey to female ritualists.
Ashawo work is one of the hardest jobs out there.
Those ladies are hard working.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
One case is still in court, killed his gf of 2 years for yahoo plus,unfortunately for him, he was caught before
he could start dismembering her body parts. no one is to be trusted anymore .All this yahoo boys are nothing but ritualist in disguise
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by AuroraB(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
What is the proof for such accusation? They should tell us the cause of death before Yahoo Plus. angry
You dey mind gullible fellows on here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by centboy123456(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
eezeribe:
I am so happy to hear of her death...

bro y did u sa that
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm interested in how she came to this conclusion, did the Yahoo boy confess?

PaperLace:
Poor people use their family and friends to get out of poverty.
Some men have used their wives.
Some have used their mothers.

Nigerians with their evil minds won't think of all that.
It could be anyone. Killing anyone for ritual is bad!!

Nairaland comments is a reflection of how the average Nigerian reasons. So sad.

No verification of the said news _just some random post.

Honestly, to say I'm disgusted at some of the comments I'm seeing here is an understatement. I don't understand why a sane human being will justify murder.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by nickyboduns: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ranchojesus:
They are all moda fuckers any bitch that is not contented with what she has got should be fucing fucin the ass and used for fucing money ritual... I fucking hate bitches of this days no matter how fucng loyal you are to them they will fuking go behind you and fuk a yahoo motherfuckler...Fuclk to hell I don't give a shit... fffffuc
oga u must be vexing i feel ur pain grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
dominique:
I'm interested in how she came to this conclusion, did the Yahoo boy confess?

Honestly, to say I'm disgusted at some of the comments I'm seeing here is an understatement. I don't understand why a sane human being will justify murder.

When people have brains but fail to put into use. Only yahoo guys do rituals, and every materialistic girl automatically deserves death.
Who trained some NLders?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yahoo boys and ritualist are two different things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by starstunna1313(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...

Sir.. Are you trying to argue it doesn't happen??... So because the OP doesn't have pics to back up her post??. And you concluded it is not verified.. Anyway she was just advising the girls

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by ruggedtimi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Settingz321:
finally FTC today
The hustle tight ooo

As for the post

That's what the yahoo boy call reward for labor
He must have spent heavily on the foolish lady

That's how one lady was asking me a student to get her infinix Hote 5, claiming am not caring enough....... Lol some weeks after I actually saw her with the said phone... The hustle is real oooo
she want you to use ur sch fees
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Daeylar(f): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
As usual disgusting comments blaming the girl for being killed, #victim blaming. No sympathy for the victim at all
No outrage for the crime and the perpetrators of the crime. No outcry to bring the perpetrators to justice, indirect acceptance that it's acceptable to kill a girl for money rituals, after all she will be definitely be blamed.

This country is terrible for women.

Mods why don't you guys hide such inhumane comments and enforce that such foolishness and wickedness are not welcome on this site?

Cc seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44

Don't hide my comment or ban me embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by saydfact(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...

IN 2017 - YOU SHD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACEBOOK POST AND INSTAGRAM POST.... That people are liking isn't proof you're right.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
how did you know its yahoo plus

who confirmed to you it is yahoo plus?

mumu people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Horlohlah: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dating a yahoo boy is now a profession in this century grin. Everybody wants to slay for the gram...

RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.