Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10386 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by SuperStriker: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
ODVanguard:

Nigga fvck you. I know you and the OP are one and the same person. The fvcked up shyt about this whole madness is that YOU (IJOBA2) ARE A CONFAM IGBOBOY FROM ANAMBRA!! lipsrsealed You can deny it all you want. Your profile and post history places you on the same thread with your other handles every frigging time dude. Your profile reads "I Hate Afonja Muslims", which might as well be the Op's handle. Like seriously dude, you need to quit this foolishness coz you ain't fooling nobody but yoself. undecided You are obviously a VERY SICK dude. And you need SERIOUS and URGENT help. And I'm saying that out of 'ginuwine' concern for your sanity.

Are you now saying Alcatraz005 who is a confirmed Yoruba and well known here is now Igbo

Only an insane person will say Alcatraz is not Yoruba.

This is unbelievable!

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANY MEANINGFUL THING ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL HOLIDAY IN OSUN BIBI
i have no issue with it....its not affecting me
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

lol....see the bastard already cursing...i wont curse u cos its not my thing...u are just being foolish and i dont blame you
Gettaway with that your ugly face that looks like it caught on fire.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

See ehn Bibi, you can remain tolerant or choose not to see the hand writing on the wall. As for me, it is game over. We are men and we see farther than women. I see the future of Nigeria clearly. If you don't want to see these kinda threads no more, just ignore and don't look in next time.
u called me to it.....then get away from yoruba land
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Gettaway with that your ugly face that looks like it caught on fire.
oponu
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Alcatraz005:

Are you in Lagos? I would run serious security checks on you before meeting ooo. Why do you want to meet me sef?
MY PEOPLE TALK SAY PERSON WEY DEY CAREFUL ALWAYS NOR MEAN SAY HE DEY FEARgrin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

u called me to it.....then get away from yoruba land

I would eventually, I would. But it will always remain my ancestral home. Islam would have been a wonderful religion if not for the curb on the freedom of adherents and the terrorism.

I owe my children the duty to raise them in a secular society. I was raised in a secular Nigeria but the country is tilting towards Islam rapidly.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
SuperStriker:

Are you now saying Alcatraz005 who is a confirmed Yoruba and well known here is now Igbo

This is unbelievable!

Baba, I tire oooo. Na their wahala be that.Me wey don wage artillery war against igbos for Nairaland for over 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by JaffyJoe(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
THIS MAN BELOW IS THE ARCHITECT OF YORUBA PROBLEM #SADTRUTH

Who's he? Looks like a younger Arisekola.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Can they sight the moon?
Can they lead prayers in the North?
Can they aspire to the position of president or vice president in the National Supreme council for Islamic affairs? FYI: NSCIA is funded by tax payers money.

are you a Muslim?? No?? then it's not your damn problem. face your own religion and try to make your life better for the afterlife.
and to answer you yes the can aspire for the post since it's funded by the government

http://www.nscia.com.ng/index.php/governance/nec

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

oponu
I know you want to get laid. Go find yourself a chicken to fuccck you silly. Just look at your face - I don't know why you haven't sued your parents.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I know you want to get laid. Go find yourself a chicken to fuccck you silly. Just look at your face - I don't know why you haven't sued your parents.
i knew u were gonna bring my parents to it.i wont insult urs....i know u were trained but u didnt receive it

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

are you a Muslim?? No?? then it's not your damn problem. face your own religion and try to make your life better for the afterlife.
and to answer you yes the can aspire for the post since it's funded by the government

http://www.nscia.com.ng/index.php/governance/nec

This one na confam olodooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) cedes the first two top positions to the hausa fulani. The President is the sultan and the deputy presidemt is the shehu of born - both fulani. No SW muslim can ever aspire to this positions. NEVER! despite being funded by tax payer's money. Prof Ishaq Oloyede (The Yoruba Muslim extremist ) known for his pro-hasua fulani stance is just a mere Secretary. No matter how he kowtows to the hausa fulani, he can never be able to sight the moon talk more of aspiring to the position of the President or vice president.

Park well, and wear your slave garment with pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Who's he? Looks like a young Arisekola.
HE ATTENDED MAKARANTA WHILE GROWING UP AND ENDED UP BECOMING A ISLAMIC TEACHER IN LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OJO. HES BIBIDEAR'S MENTOR

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

See ehn Bibi, you can remain tolerant or choose not to see the hand writing on the wall. As for me, it is game over. We are men and we see farther than women. I see the future of Nigeria clearly. If you don't want to see these kinda threads no more, just ignore and don't look in next time.

so you're not only intolerant bigot, you're misogynist too

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
SuperStriker:

This is unbelievable!
WELCOME SUPERS1PANTHER
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

i knew u were gonna bring my parents to it.i wont insult urs....i know u were trained but u didnt receive it

I only asked you to sue them for siring such a ugly face. okay? such a douchebaggette!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I only asked you to sue them for siring such a ugly face. okay? such a douchebaggette!! grin grin grin grin
are u done

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

i have no issue with it....its not affecting me
IT IS FINISHED. ALCATRAZ005 DONT WASTE YOUR TIME MEETING THIS OUR MUSLIM FRIEND JOO TORI OLORUN

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
IT IS FINISHED. ALCATRAZ005 DONT WASTE YOUR TIME MEETING THIS OUR MUSLIM FRIEND JOO TORI OLORUN

Of course I would be cautious about meeting her. I am mindful of my security.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

so you're not only intolerant bigot, you're misogynist too

Pleas let us not derail the thread.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by SuperStriker: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Baba, I tire oooo. Na their wahala be that.Me wey don wage artillery war against igbos for Nairaland for over 5 years.

I am Igbo and I have fought many bitter battles with you using some other monikers on you other Alcatraz series.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Dalek(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

This one na confam olodooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) cedes the first two top positions to the hausa fulani. The President is the sultan and the deputy presidemt is the shehu of born - both fulani. No SW muslim can ever aspire to this positions. NEVER! despite being funded by tax payer's money. Prof Ishaq Oloyede (The Yoruba Muslim extremist ) known for his pro-hasua fulani stance is just a mere Secretary. No matter how he kowtows to the hausa fulani, he can never be able to sight the moon talk more of aspiring to the position of the President or vice president.

Park well, and wear your slave garment with pride.

seems stupidity runs in your family, is there any islamic traditional ruler in yoruba land?? if the post is reserved for the emminent rulers, how is that your own problem? instead of your stupid being to face the problems that your churches are causing you're here insulting others. sheeples of my pastor says. FYI I'M A CHRISTAIN and i don't make it my Life goal to judge others based on what dey believe.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by SuperStriker: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:

are u done

Don't mind him you are a beautiful girl. I just checked you DP now. kiss
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Alright then. So, what did you say he was losing about? You must be a Muslim.
And you must be IGBO.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:

Did I mention that?

There are two Christian holidays - Easter and Christmass.

There are also two Muslim holidays as well.

The Gregorian New Year isn't a Christian holiday.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
SuperStriker:

I am Igbo and I have fought many bitter battles with you using some other monikers on you other Alcatraz series.

Thank you oooo. The various Alcatraz series is due to multiple bans for engaging in tribal war ooo.

In as much as I don't like the igbo, I won't close my eyes to the danger lurking around Christians, myself, family and unburn kids is a rapidly changing Nigeria. I just don't know what to say. If it is the will of God, the country would be islamised. Our Christian clerics though have tried but they shirked their responsibility to safeguard the religion in Nigeria.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by JaffyJoe(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
HE ATTENDED MAKARANTA WHILE GROWING UP AND ENDED UP BECOMING A ISLAMIC TEACHER IN LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OJO. HES BIBIDEAR'S MENTOR

His name?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by bigass(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

There are two Christian holidays - Easter and Christmass.

There are also two Muslim holidays as well.

The Gregorian New Year isn't a Christian holiday.

Did I tell you I dont know new year is not a christian holiday? I did not mention new year as holiday for Christian you are just saying what I already know.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Dalek:

seems stupidity runs in your family, is there any islamic traditional ruler in yoruba land?? if the post is reserved for the emminent rulers, how is that your own problem? instead of your stupid being to face the problems that your churches are causing you're here insulting others. sheeples of my pastor says. FYI I'M A CHRISTAIN and i don't make it my Life goal to judge others based on what dey believe.

Hear what you are saying. You first said that they can aspire, now you are changing mouth and making a case for their slavery and second class servitude. So, no yoruba Muslim is fit for the position in a group funded bu tax payers money from the south. you are such an embarrassment to your family bloodline. I'm sure cowardice runs in your family blood tree. Pathetic coward. goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FeloniousFelon: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:

Did I tell you I dont know new year is not a christian holiday? I did not mention new year as holiday for Christian you are just saying what I already know.

Then why did you insinuate that Christians have holidays?

Are muslims denied their holidays?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Danladi7: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thank you oooo. The various Alcatraz series is due to multiple bans for engaging in tribal war ooo.

In as much as I don't like the igbo, I won't close my eyes to the danger lurking around Christians, myself, family and unburn kids is a rapidly changing Nigeria. I just don't know what to say. If it is the will of God, the country would be islamised. Our Christian clerics though have tried but they shirked their responsibility to safeguard the religion in Nigeria.
I AM MUSLIM,I DONT DISLIKE IGBOS,I WILL ONLY DEFEND AN ATTACK ON YORUBAS,BE IT A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN!

EVEN IF ASARI DOKUBO AND SULTAN OF SOKOTO SPIT RUBBISH AGAINST YORUBA ,I WILL LAMBAST THEM.

I WILL FOREVER DISLIKE WHOEVER DIVIDE YORUBAS AGAINST RELIGIOUS LINE.PERHAPS ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE CHRISTIANS,I HAVE CHRISTIAN AUNTS AND COUSINS AND THEY DONT THINK LIKE YOU.

LATE SENATOR ADELEKE WAS A MUSLIM,HIS BROTHER THAT TOOK HIS PLACE IS A CHRISTIAN!...I WONDER HOW YOU WANT TO ADDRESS IGBOS HATE ON NAIRALAND IF YOU KEEP ON INSTIGATING US AGAINST EACH OTHER HERE.

SERIOUSLY,I HARDLY BELIEVE YOU ARE YORUBA.

I AM A PROUD YORUBA MUSLIM.I LIKE YORUBA CHRISTIANS,AND I SAID IT TO YOUR FACE.."ISLAMIZATION IS A POLITICAL TOOL".

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq To Give N500m Support For Looted Businesses / Eid-El-fitr: Recep Erdogan Calls Buhari, Congratulates Nigerians / Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.