Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday (891 Views)

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by hassan4: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
I was just outside washing and i saw three-able body men with cutlass running towards one direction as if they were hunters out to make a catch. They weren't real hunters but they were going to hunt this meat because from my observation Eziobodo people eat snake meat. Immediately the caught it, the crowd that gathered when they brought in the dead animal was alarming. Most people came to see and some volunteered to do justice to the meat, i don't eat snakes so i just took pictures

More pictures on http://www.castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24745
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by nero2face: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Good
Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by heendrix(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
the Law of good and right permit no killing of any living thing embarassed

op let them ask for forgiveness
Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by Ninethmare: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Snake island
Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
a standing ovation for.......

Lalasticlala
Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by Immune(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Behold The Snake Caught In Eziobodo (FUTO Community), Owerri Yesterday by Nbote(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Help With Link To Download TTPOD Music App. / Whistleblower Named The Israeli Firm That Hack Buhari's Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.