Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

“just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? (1096 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by craix(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
So, after Lola Omotayo dropped what seems to be a shade to Paul Okoye, after the latter subtle called her out and accused her of being the “problem” in the PSquare feud, Paul seems to have “replied” her back.

Recall Paul took to his Instagram to drop what seem to be a shade directed at his brother’s wife. He wrote:

“Back to naija. Don’t take my silence for granted…. only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it. #youknowyourself …try me this time… I swear Nyash go open you will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju”

….and then Peter’s wife, Lola wrote:

Good evening my lovelies….please leave footprints of kindness and love wherever you go. Love is the only way and peace of mind is the ultimate goal in this life of ours. Hate has no place in my world, never has, never will..Have a blessed evening! #preachlovenothate #superwoman #thankfulnomatterwhat #humilityisthenewsexy #Godblessusall #proudlynigerian #proudlyrussian #proudlyafrican #proudlyyoruba

Now Here’s what Paul is writing again: “Just come and be going”.They should all just call themselves out for once, instead of dropping shades! smh!

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/just-come-and-be-going-paul-okoye.html#more

Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by simultaneousboi(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by Kowor(f): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
She's not going anywhere! Why is this guy tribalistic biko nu? Is it only Igbos that listen to you guys? If you like kill yourself on top their matter. Uncle agbaya!
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Childish
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by Florblu(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
I refuse to give my attention to you guys
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by tobillionaire(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Paul is tribalistic. angry
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
This bloggers sef.

I dont think this post has anything to do with lola.
Re: “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo? by CaroLyner(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2017
And where is the proof he was referring to lola omotayo?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Ex-beauty Queen, Anna Banner / Nwaamaikpe Is BACK / Checkout What I Came Across(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.