Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

“she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) (2666 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Abiee: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Unfaithfulness in marriage doesn’t end in breaking the Union between two people, it starts from breaking up the family, then the Community, followed by the State and proceeds to the nation. What this married lady is experiencing can even lead to a civil war if not properly managed as you can see what she did to the Prostitute and so the importance of staying faithful to your spouse can never be overemphasized.

This is coming on the heels of the fact that a lady has been brutally damaged (pictured) with grievous and excruciatingly painful bodily harms inflicted on her by a married woman who caught her sleeping with her husband in their matrimonial bed.

It is reported that the married woman told her husband that she is travelling to the Village to visit her mother. The man hurriedly took her to a motor station and left in a hurry. As the story unfolded, the woman remembered that she hadn’t taken one of her wrappers she had wanted to go give to her mum which was in the bedroom and couldn’t call her husband since he left in a hurry for reasons of meeting up an appointment.
Upon reaching the house to collect the wrapper, she was hearing pleasurable moaning from the bedroom and when she opened the door, behold her husband was on .............

See the PHOTOS and read more
Here:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/21/caught-bed-husband-fair-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Jodha(f): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
If this gets to front page...i deactivate....

Aint kidding...

3 Likes

Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Aint kidding...
pls don't go!
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Jodha(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Jodha(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2017
modelmike7:

pls don't go!

Loool...e get anything ade do for yhu here...?
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Loool...e get anything ade do for yhu here...?
for that lovely smile atleast. it brightens the day!
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by chiiraq802(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Aint kidding...
pls go tongue
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by faithugo64(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Aint kidding...
angry
Yea deactivate to come back with a new moniker

#rebranded#
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Jodha(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
faithugo64:
angry
Yea deactivate to come back with a new moniker

#rebranded#

Phool.....must yhu mention mhe?.
Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by faithugo64(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

smiley
Sorry maa'm
It doesn't call for abuse

Just kidding Anyways
Sorry if you took it the wrong way

#peace#

1 Like

Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
faithugo64:
angry Yea deactivate to come back with a new moniker #rebranded#
Jodha:
FIGHT!
FIGHT!!
FIGHT!!!

Re: “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) by Jodha(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

FIGHT!

FIGHT!!

FIGHT!!!

Loool...

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Stool Challenge [photos] / He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow / Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.