Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother (40157 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Advertises Coatal In Super Eagles Jersey / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-FKLoXmT19ro/WcN42227c-I/AAAAAAAAEtY/ifeb3Kpjk2s_iFxHs-tRRriUoidv7ofLwCLcBGAs/s320/mrp1.jpeg[/img]

It's no news that the P Square brothers have fallen out yet again ..

Now,Peter Okoye has reverted to his Mr P stage name,promoting solo shows and is now asking fans to subscribe to his own vevo channel.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-5Bq4VIZkTBo/WcN4-FeZeVI/AAAAAAAAEtc/WdlaKlFKv0QTNsK3AMdl4hqS917nFFEywCLcBGAs/s320/mrp2.jpeg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-advertises-his-own-vevo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by coolcharm(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

He will soon know the magic and power of 'two'

No wonder Glo dumped them as ambassadors.

He is on a long thing if he thinks Dangote will still intervene in their childish fight.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by cescky(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2017
some words for these boys

most especially peter.....age and maturity dont run parallel

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by rossyc(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
I hope this is no publicity stunt? blood is thicker than water so they should settle their differences.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by NairalandCS(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

Why bring tribalism into this now ? Ehn ? undecided

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Finstar: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
I understand what they are trying to do cheesy They are trying to make money on my head abi.? I will not fall for it. Yes.. I won't fall for it again. Make una carry una wahala go.. Next week nah, they will come back together after making money from their viral beef cheesy

Check my signature wink

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by ExpiredNigeria: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Nawa oo, thing is they might not even come back together again as people who usually beg and cry are even tired of their perpetual fight

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by firstolalekan(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Mumu boys

See how pĂșssy dey control una

RUBBISH

I believe there's something wrong going on between them and it all started when the two wives started hating on each other.... Women!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by greatman247(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
OK seen. That's their headache e no concern me what they do with their lives. Whatever they like they can do, I have my problems to face.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by drizslim(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Jonsing Guy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by lelvin(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Noted
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by edlion57(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't knw y I der blv dat dis guy is the problem...Peter seems to be the rudeguy ...Paul is just rude by name

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by talk2saintify(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
HBD BIRTHDAY TO ME

Aw many LIkes For MY Birhday
cheesy cheesy cheesy

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Dalek(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:

bhet na wa for you ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by DBossNG(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Grow up big babies!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by deariekay(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Good for Dem, what is my own. Igbo boys. Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Edopesin: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
talk2saintify:
HBD BIRTHDAY TO ME
Aw many LIkes For MY Birhday
cheesy cheesy cheesy
many happy returns of the day bro Have fun!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Divay22(f): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by pmc01(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Small pikin attitude, like Neymar.

#yeye

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by texazzpete(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Good for him. A man should stick by his wife. Any of his brothers throwing shade at his wife and mother of his kids need to get their heads in order.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017
texazzpete:
Good for him. A man should stick by his wife. Any of his brothers throwing shade at his wife and mother of his kids need to get their heads in order.
edlion57:
I don't knw y I der blv dat dis guy is the problem...Peter seems to be the rudeguy ...Paul is just rude by name
ExpiredNigeria:
Nawa oo, thing is they might not even come back together again as people who usually beg and cry are even tired of their perpetual fight

From all these constant fight is it not obvious that Peter is not loyal? Is it not obvious that he is greedy? He was not talking about standing alone when they were still beginning now with every fight he goes and starts a venture. History has not taught him anything at his age.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by iamchybs(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Ehnmmm.... it haff do... we are no longer interested in your unity. Fighting like women all the time

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Unbreakable007: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Islam Abi na Muslim there r just selfish.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by driand(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2017

This does not change the fact that buhari is a curse on our dear nation,

'The repentance of a hypocrite is hypocrisy'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Their problem is their problem alone nt mine

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
And one mumu girl would later post a video crying for them.

By the way, where is that sister that cried for them before and later got some money from them... oya coman cry again ooo. Food don done and money must be made. Coman yuse ya talenti.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.