Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother (40156 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Advertises Coatal In Super Eagles Jersey / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by lonecatt(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

He will soon know the magic and power of 'two'
bush man

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by rasque96(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Boss 100% correct, blood is ticker than water
rossyc:
I hope this is no publicity stunt? blood is thicker than water so they should settle their differences.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Misslynx(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
These people have succeded in destroying their careers. Na them sabi.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by manuelzz(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Make these niggaz no dey worry us with their immaturity. This unnecessary stunt is already stale,they should try something different. sad

BTW, dem dey distract us,we need focus on buhari and Apc squarely. 2019 is almost here. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by talk2saintify(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2017
modelmike7:

many happy returns of the day bro
Have fun!

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by IRobot7(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Firstcitizen: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Finstar:
I understand what they are trying to do cheesy They are trying to make money on my head abi.? I will not fall for it. Yes.. I won't fall for it again. Make una carry una wahala go.. Next week nah, they will come back together after making money from their viral beef cheesy

Check my signature wink

They are planning to release a new single hence all the drama grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by lonelydora: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:
Mumu boys

See how pússy dey control una

RUBBISH

Twins for that matter.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by nototribalist: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:

No, that Afonja evil woman that can't produce twin want to destroy their family.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
na so so fight these ones dey fight everyday. if they think ppl will pay them any attention they are just fooling themselves.

"wo"
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Why are they always behaving like kids..

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by bopm: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:

child of hate, ur entire 6 generation in and out may not make 1/10 of their money. idiot who can't see beyond his anus (eva backward zombie)
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by coolcharm(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2017
bopm:

child of hate, ur entire 6 generation in and out may not make 1/10 of their money. idiot who can't see beyond his anus (eva backward zombie)

Lol. Go and hang yourself. Anu pama

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by HMZi: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2017
rossyc:
I hope this is no publicity stunt? blood is thicker than water so they should settle their differences.
ITS A STUNT

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 2sexyus: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:

I do not even like the guy... arrogance smells all over him, pride derides him... very nauseating personality and always WANT TO BE SEEN, always like being in the eyes of the public, no trace of humility in him and I perceive he is greedy too. Do you notice that anytime this thing is up, Paul hardly talks? I so much love Paul...

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Naijashortcode(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Noted
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 2sexyus: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
bopm:

shut up... Peter is too proud and arrogant abeg.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by hassinho707(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Yomzzy oooooo
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by texazzpete(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:

From all these constant fight is it not obvious that Peter is not loyal? Is it not obvious that he is greedy? He was not talking about standing alone when they were still beginning now with every fight he goes and starts a venture. History has not taught him anything at his age.

I'm not sure how you can deduce anything from what is in the public domain thus far.

When two brothers side against one, is it any wonder the other guy decides to activate a Plan B? Is he not expected to feed his family again?

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by coolcharm(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
2sexyus:
I do not even like the guy... arrogance smells all over him, pride derides him... very nauseating personality and always WANT TO BE SEEN, always like being in the eyes of the public, no trace of humility in him and I perceive he is greedy too. Do you notice that anytime this thing is up, Paul hardly talks? I so much love Paul...
Yeah. Paul is a mature guy. Maybe Peter thinks Dangote will still come and settle them

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by baby124: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Let them break up please. They have had a long career. Hope they made the right investments sha. We don't want to hear that they can't eat in the near future.

As for Paul tagging yourself tribalist will not help you when the lights of music go dim. That is when you will be reminded of all your words and deeds when you cry out for help. All those supporting your stupidity/publicity will tell you they have their own problems. You think you are doing Lola. You are only exposing yourself and your kids for future ridicule. Even if it's play, don't tag yourself with that type of publicity. It is a stain that never goes away. People will use it against you.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by moshino(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:

He's still richer, more successful, more popular than you will ever be in 10 lifetimes. How does that make you feel?
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2017
texazzpete:

I'm not sure how you can deduce anything from what is in the public domain thus far.

When two brothers side against one, is it any wonder the other guy decides to activate a Plan B? Is he not expected to feed his family again?
I make my deductions based on how both sides have acted thus far!

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Iseoluwani: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what else are we expecting when he disobeyed the parents as married serpent .... if you want to experience what this guy is passing through and u are not a yellowbar by birth marry yellowbar women... daddy freeze said this having a yellowbar woman as wife is like inviting a cobra in ur home... see as this woman disorganize this groups, Jude, Paul and peter were all doing fine as group before this woman bring yellowbar tribalism between brothers, one thing is certain, Darkness will never overshadow light, one day the Pepsi bottle she used to bottled Peter's brain will shatter and the poor guy will come back to his senses Amen

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by coolcharm(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
moshino:

He's still richer, more successful, more popular than you will ever be in 10 lifetimes. How does that make you feel?
Rich? Man, I am wealthy, and I don't fight with my siblings. #Happy

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by dhardline(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
No woman can come between two brothers or two friends unless there is already an underlining problem.. She can only escalate it to a whole new level.

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=60680539][/quote] omo jobujobu abeg go and sellbyour Rabbits
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Finstar: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Firstcitizen:

They are planning to release a new single hence all the drama grin grin grin

Don't mind them
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Antoeni(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Stupid IPOB children,all your Mother's effort,prayers,time,seems to be in vain,Afonja Loading to laugh at u both,this has always been I problem of the Ibos ,always divided among Dem selves,even down to d smallest unit which is family always division ,a house divided agains itself can not stand,lPOB boys wise up
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 1metre: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:
Mumu boys

See how pússy dey control una

RUBBISH
useless people who allow women to come in between a career developed long ago. Their music does not interest me any longer.

The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye