Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (53031 Views)

Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk/london / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

thanks for your help. i tried it but no 'calender' pops up for me to view available dates. instead, its reschedules me automatically for the same date i was given originally

I have just checked on the website, all slots in January and February are fully booked.
Your best bet is to appear at the high commission and take a gamble.
One of four options are available........
- Plead your case and hope they hear
- They turn you back
- Just take a gamble and plead innocence
- All fails and you appear on original slated day

NB: Your Passport is usually ready for pickup within 7 days. Same length for post-backs.
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by helovesme(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I have just checked on the website, all slots in January and February are fully booked.
Your best bet is to appear at the high commission and take a gamble.
One of four options are available........
- Plead your case and hope they hear
- They turn you back
- Just take a gamble and plead innocence
- All fails and you appear on original slated day

NB: Your Passport is usually ready for pickup within 7 days. Same length for post-backs.

the whole process is confusing to be honest.

i have a date automatically chosen for me on the immigration website (february)

on the high commission website, i tried booking a slot and the earliest is march.

i am trying to get a date earlier than february though.

which slpt should an applicant stick to - the one from the immigration website or the high commission website?
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

on the high commission website, i tried booking a slot and the earliest is march.

which slpt should an applicant stick to - the one from the immigration website or the high commission website?

The date stated on the confirmation slip issued online
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

Hence I stated that all January and February dates are no more available.
If you need your passport earlier than allocated date, simply turn up and take the gamble (either you win or......)
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by helovesme(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Hence I stated that all January and February dates are no more available.
If you need your passport earlier than allocated date, simply turn up and take the gamble (either you win or......)

Thanks. I thought you've had the experience of turning up before your scheduled date.
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

Thanks. I thought you've had the experience of turning up before your scheduled date.

Would be nice you turn up and give the house a feedback .
Be our little or big guinea pig!!!! LOL
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by helovesme(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Would be nice you turn up and give the house a feedback .
Be our little or big guinea pig!!!! LOL

lol. Lmao.

I will happily do so, if you can pay for my return ticket as well as travel expenses from the airport to their london office.
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
helovesme:

lol. Lmao.

I will happily do so, if you can pay for my return ticket as well as travel expenses from the airport to their london office.

View the trip has a day out in cold and windy London (don't forget to take pictures). Lol
Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by helovesme(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

View the trip has a day out in cold and windy London (don't forget to take pictures). Lol

You are mean. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk by Hoshomoh1: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Renew your international passport in 5 easy steps
1. Call 09074168685
2. Lay your complaint.
3. Give your correct details
4. Provide necessary. Document
5. Pay the required fee. And get your passport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.