Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To (20167 Views)

Only Few Can Relate To This / Upcoming Artistes! 3 Steps To Blowing In Nigeria / Only Great Music Talents Can Relate With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by billionaireshed(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
I just want to use this opportunity to tell you all that i am working on my first single...
The only problem is I have not started writing the song...
lol
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Rick9(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin very funny
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Jodha(f): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Hahahahah! kai, upcoming artists dey try sha.......but we still have those wack ones....sorry, very wack ones that ll make you regret why you ever came to that event. But Airforce1 has truly suffered on this forum. anything relating to failure, you use him.

Like Airforce1 is synonymous to Failure....epic failure. grin grin

Lmao...
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Kendroid: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Seriously were is efe?

Pesin wey suppose carry en 25mil go chil and invest, en carry am dey waste on top music producers dem head! undecided
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Kendroid: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
cry cry
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op wicked sha.
Chai wish my guys dem can see dis
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op wicked sha.
Chai wish my guys dem can see dis

Airforce1 u don hear d new song wey wizkid release??
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by blaze612(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

grin grin

I viewed your profile picture and I burst into laughter..

I won't say things I observed in your photo but stop abusing someone who's far above your level .
She is soooo pretty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by muller101(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sample of airforce1 biography
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by mekuso89(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op my stomach is paining me oooo
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Jodha(f): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
muller101:
Sample of airforce1 biography

Hahahahahahahaha....muhna pity that lunatic nah..

Sure he isnt the worst upcoming artiste...

Oh i forgot...he is..looolzzz...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Dotwillis1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
RevT1:

I still gat one of ur tunez in my device. I just love listening to it.

King Dot, even the cripples give u standing. Ovation. cheesy

"Rap executives, I head that committee"

Wow...
Thanks boss cool
I'm honoured

U can check this out too
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99

A cover to ycee omo alhaji
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Bari22: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
muo56067:
shocked

please someone should confirm to me this mtn promo is not a fraud because I want give it a try
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by AkieWillis(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dotwillis1 One day one day, yhu go blow Bro... Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Dotwillis1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
The way you beg people to download your song even though you yourself know that the song is not sweet cheesy

No be small thing grin grin
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Dotwillis1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
AkieWillis:
Dotwillis1 One day one day, yhu go blow Bro... Better days ahead

Thanks ma nigga grin
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by HRHMcKaydaKing: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by brightnonso: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
muo56067:
shocked

Mr scammer better go and find something doing or you will surely die! HELL is REAL!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by EmperorShizzy: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
The way you beg people to download your song even though you yourself know that the song is not sweet cheesy

Baba do your own na
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

Baba do your own na
Music no be my own way now cheesy
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by tk4rd: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
I just want to use this opportunity to tell you all that i am working on my first single...
The only problem is I have not started writing the song...
AirforceOne is your mentor.??
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by youngnerd: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mp3badoo.com promotes free of charge for upcoming artists
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by youngnerd: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE

Please check out my studio freestyle.. On YCEE Omo alhaji instrumental

You will love it
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99

Contact mp3baddo.com for free promo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

And who the Fùçk are you to write him off like that undecided

Beach, sit down and be humble. Don't act like u blind. I believe you read where I wrote they always tag him to failure like it's white on rice. I didn't write anyone off
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by sonofanarchy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
local://UC_Local_/storage/sdcard1/UCDownloads/Images/20170921205328.jpg

Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by chiraqDemon(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Trying times ain't time to stop trying...

We will get there someday! cool
Can u do for upcoming producers
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by PatAnselm(m): 2:04am On Sep 22, 2017
No be lie, i do this a lot
Dotwillis1:
Checking data file host to see how many downloads you got
Re: Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To by Dotwillis1(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Can u do for upcoming producers

I m not really in line with that aspect..
I will see if I can try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince's Oleku Lyrics. / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album / Yemi Alade Ft. Rick Ross – 'Oh My Gosh' Remix (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.