Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide (1071 Views)

Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
'I'm sending Ambassador Nikki Haley to Africa to discuss avenues of conflict and resolution and most importantly, prevention”.Donald Trump.
Re: Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide by mymadam(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Mmuoojukwu:
Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide

grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Will Send Ambassador Nikky To NIGERIA For Aba Genocide by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
in as much as some of us non igbos sympathise with ipob, ipob and its agents brandish their lack of sense online with reckless abandon with lies and propaganda . Trump has North korea, syria and iraq to worry about , even the Rohinda muslims he no send. doesnt even know Biafra or Ipob exists jare

(1) (Reply)

Could Fulani Culture Be Part Of The Reason Herdsmen Are Being So Violent? / Gov Wike Escapes Assassination Attempt, As Soldiers Attached To Amaechi Attacks / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Visits Emir Of Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.