Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Can I Develop An App That...? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Develop An App That...? (1052 Views)

I Develop Static & Dynamic Websites / We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Develop An App That...? by Legolast: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Good morning Programmers

I've been a ghost reader on this thread for months, thanks for the lesson and your devoted time. I'm not a professional programmer, in short, I have little knowledge about programming. I have an ambission to build an app which I have done but facing lots of challenges while testing it.

I need your help in:

1. creating a free trial before they can purchase the full version and the full version laps for just a year.

2. Creating the app in such a way that, only one device can use one product key i.e if the product key is input to another device it won't work.

How can I do it?
Looking forward to your contributions

My number 07064658830

Thanks
Re: How Can I Develop An App That...? by Jenifa123: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Legolast:
Good morning Programmers

I've been a ghost reader on this thread for months, thanks for the lesson and your devoted time. I'm not a professional programmer, in short, I have little knowledge about programming. I have an ambission to build an app which I have done but facing lots of challenges while testing it.

I need your help in:

1. creating a free trial before they can purchase the full version and the full version laps for just a year.

2. Creating the app in such a way that, only one device can use one product key i.e if the product key is input to another device it won't work.

How can I do it?
Looking forward to your contributions

My number 07064658830

Thanks
What programming language did u learn
Re: How Can I Develop An App That...? by SilverG33k(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can do that.... Its easy let me give you a recap of the logic I would use
But first, what rilli are you working on, app is a generalized term, it can be android, ios or windows... Or even desktop apps
Re: How Can I Develop An App That...? by bot101(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have answered a similar question sometime ago in this section. The best way of tracking a user's uniqueness will be a combination of IMEI, phone and email. If you don't need device uniqueness, remove IMEI from this list.

This combination will not just be difficult for regular users to bypass, but even hackers, if you manage user authentication properly.

I can get this done for you. You can contact me via info in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Uses Of Different Programming Languages / If You Are Interested In Building Your Own Entertainment, news website click / How To Fix Quickbooks Desktop Installation Errors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.