Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana (53257 Views)

“I Represent Beauty” – Bobrisky Brags / "I Represent Beauty" - Bobrisky Brags(video) / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by alobispot(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2017
An up and coming Ghanaian dancehall artiste shocking interview of him making a shocking revelation about his entire mission in the Ghanaian music industry has got alot of tongues wagging, with many saying he is just saying trash for attention..

According to the musician, popularly known as Cash King, he represents the devil himself on earth and has been sent to take over dancehall music in Ghana.

Speaking in an interview with blogger, Arnold Mensah, Cash King categorically said that his strange skeletal tattoos across his chest represents a secret occult group he belongs.

The artiste who has a tattooed eyeball and two skeletons on his forehead explained that he had to bleach his skin in order for his fans to easily locate the tattoos on his body..

He said;

“I am bleaching my skin because I want people to see the tattoos I have on my body and because I admire Michael Jackson and I want to be like him,”

The young musician who is in his early 20s insisted that he carries his skeletal occult tattoos on his body because it’s an important mark for him as a member of his secret group.

He added;

“Anyone with this kind of tattoo means that person is not afraid to die”, he said in an interview.

Cash King who refused to disclosed the name of his occult group maintained that their rules and regulations prevents him from making public what the group does in secret.

“There are big people who you know that belong to our group, some may not have our symbols the tattooed skeleton on their body but they're all members", 
The singer added that he strongly doesn’t believe in religion or any deity for his success or survival, but all he believes is he will super successful in life few years to come.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yun2qD7j-HM

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/represent-lucifer-sent-rule-ghanaian-musician-makes-shocking-confession/

1 Share

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by saxwizard(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
didinrin dinrobo

70 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Ninethmare: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
My guy let me tell you something
If you like say na devil call you or na lucifer
If you release album after this nonsense
I no go buy

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Flatties: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
No no no! This can't be weed

Has to be talcum, blood of the poppy or some very crazeesheet.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by smardray(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
eediot...have u been rehearsing for hell in fire ...have u been jumping into wells to rehearse bottomless pit?... u be didirin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by expensiveguyman(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Mtcheeeew!!! deluded attention seeking fellow. I was thinking u're d first son of Satan self. just a member of a secret cult and u won't allow pesin hear.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by eleojo23: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
He said;
“I am bleaching my skin because I want people to see the tattoos I have on my body and because I admire Michael Jackson and I want to be like him,”

This guy is not a serious devil.
Just look at a devil admiring a mere mortal!
I thought he would admire his fellow devils and demons like demon Karashika or something higher.
No wonder he is not ruling.

Lucifer should better look for an alternative 'cos this one is not serious..

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww...sad

83 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by adisabarber(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Eleyi ma ti ya were ke

9 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Settingz321(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
the question is why would lucifer choose someone as ugly as him?

This only happen when u smoke expired weed

34 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by tgmservice: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Just another cheap attention seeker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Noblebrown7(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Super Story!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by HottestFire: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017

Another deluded fellow.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by ItsAnderson: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
haha fool

2 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
no such tin as lucifer, if he did he should have died, over 10 billions pple in history have fired him prayers, he suppose don die na

4 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by soberdrunk(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
angry
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by emmanude(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Mumu
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by kendylet(f): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
ooh! i am sooo scared!!! grin grin grin ewu ofia!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by sylviaeo(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
C as him resemble d skeleton wey him dey talk about. 5 nuts missing from his brain, d last one very loose n will soon fall off

5 Likes

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Intellad(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
slim guys have big d.ick.... can imaging how big he is packing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by NITRABOMB: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Forget all these people telling you to pay before they give u a game to stake on...Real sources give games for pay after win

IF YOU WANNA WIN BIG FROM BET9JA TODAY AND PAY AFTER WIN::WHATSAPP #090672#46#103

MESSAGE ME WITH :im from nairaland:
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Kestolove(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Ogashub(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by DerscomTQJ: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Attention seeking
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by cokiek(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Hiss
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by thunderbabs: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Soul Sold [code][/code]
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by princechiemekam(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Kkk
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by BossOluwendy(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Ghanaians and oyinbo names sha... this one nah Anorld, the other day I read about one Ghanaian lady called Schwarzenegger grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by ALAYORMII: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Yaba case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.