Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Respect No Be Food - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Respect No Be Food (493 Views)

You Want Respect? Just Have Money And See Wonders / Have You Tasted Yoruba Food Before ? Check This Out, I Respect Youruba People O / This Mosquitoes Have No Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Respect No Be Food by derachokolate(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
That Sunday , i was heading to that bet9ja at basseyduke someplace in south south , so i could charge my phone.

Pakan! pakan! My slippers was making noise upandan.

I was even walking fast so i could meet up a space in the extension as Nepa was sending a general punishment which resulted to the extension being filled with varieties of phones and chargers before 8am .

As i was walking, i was seeing some of my rivals (co-phonechargers)walking faster than i , hian! Me i felt like running but i was tryna avoid people seeing me immatured . But i increased my walking pace .

As i approach the gate of the bet9ja, i was praying my walk no to be in vain ...you know nuh ..

I walked fian! And passed the woman selling at the gate, but the look she gave me as i passed without saying a word ehn.... Even my village people won't look at me laikdat biko ..

That one no concern me sef as i didn't bother to look at her twice ..
Ehn.... My walk was not in vain as i met the last space of the extension, me i did the sign of the cross ooo , to secure a place in that extension ehn.... No be here ooo

when i was done charging, i was now walking like someone who won the race , i walked majestically down the gate as i held the gate , i heard a voice ..

" ehn.... Good morning "

it was the evil look woman , me i responded ooo

" morning ma "

now my response was like a whistle of kickoff for her , oya nuh see quarrel.

"so you sabi greet
"bad child
"blahblahblah

hian ! The thing tire me ooo
and me i cannot fold hands and be listening to her , its so bad if she win me in this quarrel biko , if i can win the last space in that extension why won't i win this quarrel ehn.... (i thought)

" see what ignorance have caused , shey if you were learned you would have known respect is reciprocal and that greetings knows no gender or age grade .....

As you greeted first did your hand cut ?

If i greeted first will you grow tall ?

Mtcheeew mbok go and sit down ..."

People that plays video games know what we call auto stop, that was just what i did .....

why do Nigerians think greetings adds a thing to the body because me am not understanding ...

They forget all this are earned , we are no more in that age where we keep prostrating to every elder we see and none of them will reciprocate .. Will pride even allow them??

Me i have pride too, i will be greeting you but i deserve the greetings too ... I was not born for you..

There is nothing wrong with greeting your junior first, it shows you reciprocate the respect he has for you and that will make her not to loose the respect he has for you , it will even increase...

Mbok avoid pride, so that a minor won't insult you someday .....

(1) (Reply)

Santa Clause Vs Father Chrismas �� - Xploit Comedy #xploitcomedy / Valentine Break Ups Be Like (insane Dreadman Comedy) / Drunk Teen Calls Police On Himself, Demands His Own Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.