Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School (895 Views)

Is Quest International Company a genuine organization? / Sobic And Company: A Great Place To Work In Nigeria / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by kingcliff: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2017
I got a message from this customised line...DOVE ADMIN

Pls who received this invite or knows about it

Your application have been considered,You're to come for an interview on Fri.22/9/17 @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank,Palmgrove,Lagos.
DOVE ADMIN.......

pls help me with how authentic or real it is
Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by joy199(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
kingcliff:
I got a message from this customised line...DOVE ADMIN

Pls who received this invite or knows about it

Your application have been considered,You're to come for an interview on Fri.22/9/17 @ 2,Sunday str.off Ikorodu rd,beside GTBank,Palmgrove,Lagos.
DOVE ADMIN.......

pls help me with how authentic or real it is
Do not go , only if you have #16,000 to pay.

1 Like

Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by kingcliff: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
joy199:
Do not go , only if you have #16,000 to pay.
Thanks my dear but why #16k...what's it for?
Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by Andy2274: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
I got a mail from them last week sent by one tosin Williams. I never knew it was them. If you see any job vacancy that say you should send your CV to pealwordconsult@yahoo.com know that it is the same people and address. Fraudsters!
Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by Lahel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its GNLD.......don't waste your T.fare

1 Like

Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by kingcliff: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Andy2274:
I got a mail from them last week sent by one tosin Williams. I never knew it was them. If you see any job vacancy that say you should send your CV to pealwordconsult@yahoo.com know that it is the same people and address. Fraudsters!
GNLD? Why are these people so heartless? So they don't even care about how much you spend on t.p fare as a poor job seeker yet they still want you to suffer passing through the disturbing population of Lagosians on the road and the risky unhealthy moluwes(buses)....to those cubicles they call interview centres. It's high time people start teaching them some lessons to stop adding to the frustrations of the Nigerian youths/graduates. I think it will start from me;any day i mistakenly got caught in their net of deceit, i will destroy one of their valuables there before i leave or they pay for my wasted t.p fare to and fro. God punish them�����
Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by joy199(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
kingcliff:

Thanks my dear but why #16k...what's it for?
the #16, 000 is for you to be their member , and when you tell them you don't have money to pay , they would force you to pay anything even as little as #500. My dear do not bother yourself, but if you want to try , all the best.
Re: Dove Admin.....a Company ...a School by kingcliff: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
joy199:
the #16, 000 is for you to be their member , and when you tell them you don't have money to pay , they would force you to pay anything even as little as #500. My dear do not bother yourself, but if you want to try , all the best.
Thanks once again my dear

(1) (Reply)

Npower Official Notice On Pre-selected List For 2017 Applicants / How Real Is This On A Sunday Morning? / Harmony Sanitary Is Hiring, Location:ogidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.