Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) (18370 Views)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested For Cutting Pregnant Woman In Baylesa (Photos) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by EDonHappen: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Cross River State Police Command has arrested one Peter Bishung for allegedly defrauding over 30 people of more than N6million.

It was gathered that Mr. Bishung, who posed as a medical doctor had been hanging around the Ministry of Health headquarters premises at the Michael Ani secretariat in Calabar where he may have gotten wind of information to swindle unsuspecting contractors of cash.

He is said to have allegedly posed as a middle man for contracts especially for the 1.5 million dollars world bank health grant to revitalize the Primary Health care system in the state.

Mr. Bishung is suspected to have defrauded about 32 people of over N6 million promising them that they will get contracts. He is said to have collected a minimum of NGN200,000 from each company profile collected.

He was often found around the reception of the office of the Director of Medical Services in the ministry, Dr. Kenneth Takim, who had asked him to produce relevant papers to prove he was a medical practitioner which he failed to do.

He claimed to be “working with department of medical services in the second floor of the Cross River State Ministry of Health, Calabar,” a source in the ministry said.

He was lodging at federal heads of parastatals guest house located at road 6, federal housing estate from where he carried out his alleged dubious acts.

“He is on the run because he could not offset the bills he incurred there amounting to almost NGN200,000,” the source added.
The Police is said to have recovered the profiles of 32 companies in the same room.

And, Police sources say the matter has been moved from the Zone Six Police Command in Calabar and is now domiciled at the Federal Housing Division.

Source: http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/fake-medical-doctor-allegedly-defrauds-30-people-n6m-promises-contracts-calabar/

1 Share

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by princechiemekam(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dedicate this FCT to my Mum and Dad.

I love You grandma.

Back to the news, I comment my reserve!
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by tupacole: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Evil people

1 Like

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
haba! The hustle is really getting messy dis days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by motun2017(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
i refuse to join the NCAN pple .tufia

1 Like

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Celcius: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mehn...see the "doctor" face gan.
The people sha...
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by solid3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Quack doctor.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by eleojo23: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mr. Bishung is suspected to have defrauded about 32 people of over N6 million promising them that they will get contracts. He is said to have collected a minimum of NGN200,000 from each company profile collected.

Why did those people even have to pay to get contracts?
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by PBundles(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Come on folks, I know you shouldn't judge a book by the cover, but this isnt even a book, its torn page. How can anyone look at this guy and come to the conclusion its a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by UEDIBO: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
See em shirt
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
let him go and defraud Mr death bcus he can die any moment from now
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by lekjons(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
PBundles:
Come on folks, I know you shouldn't judge a book by the cover, but this isnt even a book, its torn page. How can anyone look at this guy and come to the conclusion its a doctor.
desperation makes people stupid..

The looks like an herbalist to me...

5 Likes

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by olowobaba10: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
EVERYTHING IS FAKE IN NIGERIA

FAKE COUNTRY

FAKE PRESIDENT

FAKE SENATE

FAKE POLICE\ARMY

FAKE DOCTORS

FAKE DRUGS

FAKE FOOD

FAKE BOOBS

FAKE ASS

FAKE LADIES

FAKE PASTORS\IMAMS

FAKE PROPHETS

FAKE BUDGET

FAKE STUDENTS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE BLOGGERS

FAKE NAIRALANDERS

ETC ETC

5 Likes

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
sad How dis Rhino/Hippopotamus head take scammed those people remained mystery.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Rozaytee: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
The guy face be like fraud sef...
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by deedo93(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
See as e dey
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Pat081: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
It is in dia blood let d man go n sin no more
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by muller101(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's name should be Bisong.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Florblu(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na dem dem
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by OwoLee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
30 people for only 6million, he's just plain stupid, if those 30people decides to take the case to court, he no go fit win.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by obryneblaque: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Create your blog account and design your web page
Contact this number 07086100374
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
ok
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by hola106(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
God help us
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
all the people who paid BRIBES to this man, in order to get contract, got what they deserve for trying to cut corners... as much as what he did was wrong, i wish he has taken more and teach these deluded companies a proper lesson.

i hope that when the PROPER government officials seek for contractor, NONE of the companies who paid bribes would get it.

1 Like

Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by InfinixMine: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
The hardship is too much....Man must survive!!!

It is well with my country.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by silasweb(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is terrible
Re: Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
A king once told me that a young criminal will grow up to be an old criminal. See his face like that of a burnt offering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bash Ali In Jail Over Criminal Intimidation / Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) / Nigerian Man Who Hires Women As Drug Mules Arrested In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.