Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone (74521 Views)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8 / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by Reediano(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017

Unlike telegram that lets you run a single account on multiple device simultaneously, WhatsApp has always had that strict rule of one account (number) to a device at a time, which means you can't run your WhatsApp account on multiple device at a time.

There is actually an app out there called Clone WhatsWeb. With this app you can clone a single WhatsApp account into more than one SmartPhone at a time. The app actually does this without causing any interference with the main app.

Features of WhatsApp Clone App
1. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa.
2. You can use same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets.
3. You can have 2 WhatsApp account in same mobile.
4. Send and receive messages, pictures or even videos from your friends and family with Clone WhatsApp easily!
5. Clone WhatsWeb for whatsapp secured with your Password.
6. Whatsapp web for Messenger and Chatting.
7. Easy to control your whatsapp with Clone WhatsWeb

Note: This is for educational purpose only. I won't be responsible for any misuse of the app

How to Clone a WhatsApp Account.
>> Download Clone WhatsWeb from the link below.
>> Install and launch the Clone WhatsWeb App.
>> On the next screen, click Yes to set password or No to skip.
>> Open your Whatsapp Clone and you’ll see a QR code
>> On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
>> On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
>>Scan the QR code on Clone WhatsWeb screen from your phone.

All the WhatsApp conversation should load on your phone almost immediately.
http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/how-to-clone-and-monitor-any-whatsapp-account.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by overdrive(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
are u sure?
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by Reediano(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
overdrive:
are u sure?
yap
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by bravesoul247(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmm... nice one.
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by Reediano(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
bravesoul247:
Hmmmmmmm... nice one.
ya wink
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by olumig(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
It worked first time but not working again

1 Like

Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by xteccy: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Which of the phones do I keep ontop example if I want to send my tecno WhatsApp to my Samsung phone ...which one do I use the QR CODE to scann the other
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by Cabardin: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
I always connected Whatsapp via a phone number, but the data wasn't saved.
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by Alsonjecs: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
You can use any device on which you already have an account open. I didn't know before that I could store my data in the app's cloud storage and set it up. And What's App was offloading all my data to my old phone, which had little memory. I often had to delete all the app data because I was running out of space, lol. Good thing now there are phones with more memory and cloud storage. So now I even use a whatsapp video call recorder and have enough space on my phone to store everything I need. How much storage do you have on your smartphone?
Re: How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone by CarrieWade: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can be reproduced through the detailed instruction I copied yo whatsapp new from the homepage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.