Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False (24398 Views)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
What is wrong with that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Donkalio: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
She was never an erran or sales girl in Alaba, we both gain admission to study chemical/petrochemical Engineering, @ The Rivers state university. She later left us in level 200 to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by JeoCutie(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I will never forget my humble beginning, what I passed through to be where I am right now... this celebrities self

hmmm

what if she wasn't an errand girl or a cleaner after all? �
do you believe everything you see on media?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
JeoCutie:

hmmm

what if she wasn't an errand girl or a cleaner after all? �
do you believe everything you see on media?
very possible she might be errand girl b4.. but why is she denying
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by maaya: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hi, Don't remember your past. Be think positive as you can. All your dreams come true. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Bashnigga(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wat if it's true, it ain't a big deal....

Hushpuppy used to bathe our dogs back in '05 gringringrin

He didn't forget his humble beginnings.... I guess dat was why he added puppy to his name undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by samsam2019: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Too many typos and insult in a very short conversation.

This confirms her state of mind : she's indeed mental as they said
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by jrusky(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tonto cant you sometime ignore some silly talks? Yes, you we're once a cleaner or errand girl before fame and so damn what? Is that a crime and what the big deal?

Please Tonto ignore all these craps.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Before nko, make she admit
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Yomzzyblog: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Nostradamus: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamsammie:
What's bad with being an errand girl undecided
you know nollywood stars love living fake life and fake retro-life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Pain(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
MOST GUYS LOVE "TONTO" "DIKE" BECAUSE HER NAME RHYMES WITH SOMETHING THEY LIKE tongue
SAME FOR THE GIRLS cheesy

TOT*, DICK & HEAD
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
You are been childish my dear, what if you were, it did not stop you from being what are today and that cannot be taken away from you, or can it? People will not face and shape their own life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
CioAngels:
You are been childish my dear, what if you were, it did not stop you from being what are today and that cannot be taken away from you, or can it? People will not face and shape their own life.
The OP did a wack job actually. I saw the post on Instagram. Tonto reposted the photo and wrote "Awwwww! Inspiring story but not mine......" or something.
She was really polite in addressing the whole issh which made me surprised cuz we all know Mama King.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False by donqx: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo) / Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video) / Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.