Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. (250 Views)

Just Received My First Salary Today, What I Planned To Do With It / Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / How Not To Spend Your Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. by Perosh: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Main Benefits
Payment of salary for a period of 2 years on a defined scaled basis
1st 6months 100% of your salary
2nd 6months 75% of your salary
3rd 6months 50% of your salary
last 6months 25% of your salary
Other Benefits
Supplementary benefit: we still pay you if you get a job that pays lest than your previous salary.
Single sum benefit: If you are no longer employable because of age or health, we will pay you once to start up business.
Price :Premium rating is based on individual employment risk profile. Know how much you will pay, Whatsapp me. 08035420989.
You can pay as low as #3,000 monthly premium. to cover a total salary of 75,000 e.g the more your salary the more your premium.
And a total sum assured of #1,125,000 up to #15,000,000 will be paid to the policy holder for 24months Hoping, you will get another job b4 the end of 2yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For HR Manager With UK And US Labour Law Expereince / Account/credit Control Officer---lg Limited / Teaching Jobs At Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.