Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

-------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / -------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- (377 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- by FreshGreen: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
-------STORY OF MY LIFE-JESUS CHANGES-------

At times when I look at how far God has brought me in my Christian life, I run out of words to describe God.

I use to think that dressing SEXY was Beautiful, I used To think SHOWING MY BODY WAS CUTE , I used To Think My Beauty Was Depending On "MAKE UP" that I was NOT Really Beautiful Without It. I Used To Think Without Fake Hair I Wasnt Beautiful And No1 Will Love Or Like Me Like That But Guest What? But Guest What ??
I WAS LYING TO MYSELF"..

I Used To Live A Life That I Always Said " Dont Mind Them, God Look InSide The Heart" but the Day God Told Me :
"I Dont Only Look Inside Your Heart, I Look In All You Do", I couldnt Stop crying because I was wrong for years at the same time I was happy That I Met The Lord Before its too late..
But..
When I decided to change my life for Christ many said "give her 1month she will come back to her old ways, "she changing because of the church boys, oh how they made fun of me because i decided to walk with God. 8Months with God have not been easy, I have fell so many times but God is FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD. I WILL NEVER TRADE ANYTHING FOR WHERE I AM NOW. NEVER !!! JESUS CAN DO THE SAME FOR U !!

Now Many people say I dress simple, other Say I look like an old woman, but the truth is they don't know where God took me out of. Ladies you don't need to dress or act a certain way to attract a man but just be yourself. Stay in the presence of God in TRUTH and spirit you will attract the man the God has for you. True beauty of a woman is when she can be herself and not feel the need to impress anybody. A woman who knows her worth and value will always live her life to please God not men . Ladies it's great to look good and respectful but looking good and #seductive LUSTFULp is not respectful in the eyes of God. Honouring God is not only in what we say , preach but also with our bodies and dressing

NOW DEAR FLESH...

I have a problem with you. You hate me. And I hate you. We call that "enmity". That's defined as mutual hatred. I read Romans chapter 8 and I found out that you also hate God and that in you dwelleth no Good thing. You can't be redeemed, you can't do good, and you are wrapped in iniquity and sin. YET, you are still apart of me. I read over Romans 7 and I see the effect that you even had on the apostle Paul. You hate God, so I hate you. It may sound weird but their is a part of me that I hate. And it's the part that's tied to you, the flesh. But here's the thing, I don't have to obey you. So when that man walks by, I won't look and stare and When my neighbor offends me I won't retaliate anger for anger. Why? Because you are no good for me. You use my emotions to try to lead me to sin but I won't stop fighting you...until I die..I won't stop killing you. I read Romans chapter 6 and I learned that I no longer have to be a slave to you. I choose to serve Christ and not you. I've accepted that this will be an everyday battle, and Im up for it..Lets Go

•God Can Really CHANGE
•NO1 MEETS THE LORD AND REMAIN THE SAME.
•From WORLD LOVER TO CHRIST LOVER..

Prepare To Meet God
Witout Holiness No1 Will See HIM

Blanche Munia

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

1 Like

Re: -------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- by Samsimple(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Another hypocrite

1 Like

Re: -------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- by obisco4u: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is what happens when a girl gets her heart broken by her boyfriend and decides to meet a new imaginary boyfriend... Bros J.
Get a life!
Re: -------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
obisco4u:
This is what happens when a girl gets her heart broken by her boyfriend and decides to meet a new imaginary boyfriend... Bros J.
Get a life!
SIS, CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR NEW AND GLORIOUS LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS
Re: -------story Of My Life-jesus Changes------- by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
obisco4u:
Get a life!
SORRY FOR QUOTING YOU INITIALLY...I WANTED TO QUOTE THE OP....

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Biblical Proof That World Will End On September 23. See Claim (video) / Portals Secret / Alter Call For Fruit Of The Womb..... Who Should Come Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.