Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech (1301 Views)

April Foolll!!! MTN Cheat New Users 2GB Old Users 1GB Hurry!! / SOLD!!!!Like New Hp 17 With 1gb Dedicated Graphics Card, 1TB, 6gb RAM / SAVE COST ON DATA BUNDLES, Get 1gb-#600 @ www.cheapmobilesubscription.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech by Heartmender1: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
*INTRODUCTION MESSAGE from Coordinator*

Send me these details after reading through Introduction message and you are ready to participate.

•Name:
•School (optional);
:

*TetraNoodle Technologies* is a training institute with the goals to help students in all course of study to acquire different software skills which will enhance their knowledge and give them edge over their competitors in the outside world...

We understand the challenges students maybe passing through in the process of acquiring skills to develop themselves.

•1GB after completing the 1st eight courses
•Privilege to be a Coordinator when you complete this job and start earning good income
•#3500 at the completion of stage A 17-courses
•packages & others
•stage B courses will be made available soonest
•may be considered to join our freelancing team
•Certificate on every course that you complete
This is open to all courses because what is only expected of you is to watch few tutorials on a course, *give a genuine and professional comments on the course, ask good, relevant & reasonable question(s) and abide with instructions*

*please ask me any question not clear to you*

Re: Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech by Heartmender1: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
kiss

Re: Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech by Heartmender1: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Welcome to TETRA NOODLE TECH

This is a platform where u will be giving an online tasks to do.
The task is just to ( 1)rate the course 4-5 stars (2)write a review about the course and (3) ask any question abt the course

then screenshots the 3 tasks to me which after confirmation; u will be compensated with 1GB + #2500 cash after ur A- 25courses

msg me privately if u are ready for the course

Stay blessed!!
Re: Free 1GB + Cash On Tetra Noodle Tech by deapheels: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
i am intrested bro my whatsapp number08140642443 dnt no how to msg u or drop ur whatsapp num

(1) (Reply)

where Are The Software Programmers Let's Talk Here / Upwork Identify Verification / Android Studio Introduction - Connect To A Group Chat Via Android - Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.