Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

So You Want To Learn How To Rap Like Eminem? Here's How! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So You Want To Learn How To Rap Like Eminem? Here's How! (427 Views)

How To Rap Like A Pro: 4 Golden Rules - Written By Amechi Okoli / How To Rap For Beginners Lyrics / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Learn How To Rap Like Eminem? Here's How! by leslimark(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Without a doubt rapper Eminem is one of the best rappers alive. In fact many rap lovers feel that Eminem is one of the best rappers of all time. No matter what place you put him at you got to respect his skills and what he has brought to the game. The question is, is it possible to learn how to rap like Eminem?

Yes, it is possible to learn how to rap like Eminem and in this post I am going to show you exactly what it takes to do so.

The first thing that you need to know is that rapping is an art that should be treated as such. Yes it is true that some are born with more rapping skills then others but the art of rapping can be learned by anyone who is serious and dedicated to doing so. In many cases those who decide that they would like to master the art of rapping usually has an idol or someone who they would like to model their style after.

Now when I say model after I mean to have a similar style not to imitate some ones style. There is a difference.

Even though Eminem is one of the most talented and creative rap artist out there one can learn how to rap like him!

Before you take on this task you should have the basics of rap down. There are a couple of pretty good "How To Rap" guides out there that will teach you the much needed fundamentals of rapping. This will make it a lot easier when it comes to learning the Eminem way.

So what makes Eminem, Eminem?

His Distinct Cadence - When you are listening to Eminem you will notice his clear and sharp cadence (style when rapping). Every lyric is spit so that you can hear it clearly and on rhythmically on beat. Em is notorious for rapping many words together in the same bar (2 sentences that rhyme). He is also known for changing the pronunciation of words to make them rhyme with words that normally wouldn't rhyme. This sounds really cool when he does this in songs.

Rap The Unexpected - One of the most intriguing aspects of Eminem's style is his unpredictability. What I mean by this is you never know what is going to come out of his mouth from one lyric to another. He is seemingly fearless when it comes to saying whatever it is that he wants.

Master Of The Freestyle - If you are reading this then I'm sure that you know that Eminem is a great freestyle rapper. This skill gave him his big break. He freestyled all the time, Freestyle rapping http://dld.bz/freestyle will help your creativity and overall flow.

Passion/Work Ethic - Many people close to Eminem considers him to be a workaholic. He is constantly working on new raps and never stops recording. Eminem loves to rap and you can hear it in his lyrics.

If you really want to learn how to rap like Eminem apply theses traits to your rapping and you will be spitting fire like Eminem in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New from Orji-B "Say Yes" Cant Believe my ears good tune / Music-azzie Jonz Ft Wizkid – All The Ladies / [music] Timzzy – Perfect Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.