Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

US Visa Renewal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa Renewal (5679 Views)

US Resumes No-interview Process For Nigerians Seeking Visa Renewal / US Initiates ‘no-interview’ Visa Renewal For Nigerians / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Visa Renewal by usuffofy: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello House ,

My US B1/B2 visa recently expired. I have traveled to the US with it once and never overstayed. I had no issues with Us authorities or whatsoever. Now I plan to renew via drop box because I intend to travel back to the US in January or February for business purpose...

Any advise on how to go about it will be fine... Thanks.
Re: US Visa Renewal by BLACKBOY19: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
The same process in applying...When you get a get to the ustraveldocs website they will ask you a few questions and you will qualify for drop box.

I got my visa renewed in less than 5 days.

1 Like

Re: US Visa Renewal by gillsway: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
My dropbox us visa was denied. My expired visa was stamped denied without prejudice with no reason why it was denied. What can I do now?
Re: US Visa Renewal by chikaladgr: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Maybe you overstayed the stamped period on ur last visit or u committed a crime in the us.
Re: US Visa Renewal by Electroweb(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
gillsway:
My dropbox us visa was denied. My expired visa was stamped denied without prejudice with no reason why it was denied. What can I do now?
No smoke without fire. I advise you to look inwards. I renewed my visa through dropbox recently. Very smooth.
Also when you figure it out and then renew your visa, dont forget to share it here to educate others.
Re: US Visa Renewal by cochtrane(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2018
Electroweb:

No smoke without fire. I advise you to look inwards. I renewed my visa through dropbox recently. Very smooth.
Also when you figure it out and then renew your visa, dont forget to share it here to educate others.
connectlilan:
You can get your US visa renewed between 5-10 days. Its an easy process.
https://travelvisa.ng/renew-us-visa-nigeria-dropbox-locations-nigeria/

I'm attempting to renew my US visa with the dropbox program. I did this once two years ago, but did it myself. Now, I wanna get someone to do it for me as I'm not available at the moment. Deal is, I can't remember if I had to sign anything at the DHL office the last time I renewed the visa and so needed to be there myself. You think someone can help submit all the docs at the DHL without issues?
Re: US Visa Renewal by Electroweb(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2018
cochtrane:

I'm attempting to renew my US visa with the dropbox program. I did this once two years ago, but did it myself. Now, I wanna get someone to do it for me as I'm not available at the moment. Deal is, I can't remember if I had to sign anything at the DHL office the last time I renewed the visa and so needed to be there myself. You think someone can help submit all the docs at the DHL without issues?

So funny! I don’t remember signing anything being that the document it is for myself. Signing any document would have been second nature to me and not worthy of note.
Re: US Visa Renewal by daudugod(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Urgent reply needed

Please can someone assist me on steps required to renew my visa, it expired Friday yesterday (17th August, 2018) do I qualify for dropbox

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Begins Owerri-Abuja Flights May 1 / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany / I Would Like To Visit Cotonou. How Can I Get There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.