Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (108033 Views)

Two New Dstv Decoder Prices Just Got Released By Dstv Today / Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Tstv Launches, Gets Three-year Tax Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Seanonaira(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
TSTV DECODER AND PRICE IN NIGERIA
TSTV: Telcom Satellites Telelvision has come to stay in Nigeria with amazing packages filled in the TSTV Decoder. Let me quickly tell you about TSTV decoder and what’s inside it.

TSTV Decoder comes with 200+ Channels just to entertain and make sure you feel very happy.
It comes with Inbuilt camera. With the inbuilt camera, you can be able to use it to do a video call to your family and friends provided they also have decoder and active subscriptions. Isn’t it amazing. In fact, this is one of the best thing I personally like about TSTV decoder.

Just like I said earlier, you can use TSTV decoder to make video calls. This is made possible because of the free Wi-Fi it came with coupled with the amazing inbuilt camera inside the decoder.
The decoder has a Pause Option. With this Pause Option you can pause your subscription for a while. This is also amazing because with this option, you can use your subscription for more than a month or even more. You can also pause it when you travel.

However, when you newly buy TSTV Decoder, you get 20GB free data bundle. What I’m not certain for now is whether you can be able to browse with the data through your phone considering the fact that it comes with Free Wi-Fi. Will update this post when I clarify it.

TSTV Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

TSTV decoder comes with hard disk space of 50GB and an option of record while playing. This means that, you can record your favorite show from any of the channels and save it right there in your decoder so as to play it whenever you like. I think this option is also great. For example, an important movie is showing while you’re very busy. Instead of leaving your work to come watch the movie. You can just record it and watch it later at your own convenience. This is a nice option for ladies cooking. You don’t have to let your food get burnt anymore.

With TSTV Decoder you can watch latest cinema show. Do you understand it? Ok, let me explain it again. TSTV has made it much easier for movie lovers. Now you can watch that LATEST cinema movies right at the comfort of your home. With this, you don’t have to go to cinema anymore. And those who doesn’t normally have the chance to go to cinema can now be updated with the latest cinema movies. Wow! Its getting interesting right?

With the amazing options TSTV decorder comes with, we will proudly say that TSTV decoder is like no other. It also comes with a very cheap price of N5,000 only. Re-subscribing is very easy as long as you have airtime on your phone. You don’t need to go to bank or any retailer to subscribe. With the airtime on your phone, you can easily re-subscribe your TSTV decoder.

For sports lovers. Because I know a lot of people are complaining that Gotv doesn’t show live match all the time. The good news is, with TSTV, you can watch live matches like UEFA Champions League, Europa League and more.

TSTV CHANNELS

TSTV comes with amazing channels just for your pleasure. With more than 200 channels, TSTV have you covered all day. Sports, Kids, Health, Fashion etc. They are many. Below are the list of TSTV Channels in Nigeria.

Read More Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/tstv-laaunches-in-nigeria-see-channels-packages-subscription-decoder-prices/

60 Likes 19 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
DSTV finally got a worthy rival. Sounds too good to be true.

714 Likes 28 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by attention007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg mods should push this one to fp

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Celcius: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is good.
So much channels. We pray content is good.
Quality content rules Digital Media.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by divinehand2003(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Barney11: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
How much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by tuoyoojo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
when is it coming o
I wan test am

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by saintkeppy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
DSTV is in trouble, I think this will lead to the slash in price of DSTV subscriptions. I can see some football viewing centre managers smiling. smiley

313 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by freezyprinzy(m): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Which station go show champions league and premier league abeg?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by samsard(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
freezyprinzy:
I think it should be Being sports stations (not sure tho).

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Bigsteveg(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Seanonaira:

TSTV DECODER AND PRICE IN NIGERIA
TSTV: Telcom Satellites Telelvision has come to stay in Nigeria with amazing packages filled in the TSTV Decoder. Let me quickly tell you about TSTV decoder and what’s inside it.

TSTV Decoder comes with 200+ Channels just to entertain and make sure you feel very happy.
It comes with Inbuilt camera. With the inbuilt camera, you can be able to use it to do a video call to your family and friends provided they also have decoder and active subscriptions. Isn’t it amazing. In fact, this is one of the best thing I personally like about TSTV decoder.

Just like I said earlier, you can use TSTV decoder to make video calls. This is made possible because of the free Wi-Fi it came with coupled with the amazing inbuilt camera inside the decoder.
The decoder has a Pause Option. With this Pause Option you can pause your subscription for a while. This is also amazing because with this option, you can use your subscription for more than a month or even more. You can also pause it when you travel.

However, when you newly buy TSTV Decoder, you get 20GB free data bundle. What I’m not certain for now is whether you can be able to browse with the data through your phone considering the fact that it comes with Free Wi-Fi. Will update this post when I clarify it.

TSTV Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

TSTV decoder comes with hard disk space of 50GB and an option of record while playing. This means that, you can record your favorite show from any of the channels and save it right there in your decoder so as to play it whenever you like. I think this option is also great. For example, an important movie is showing while you’re very busy. Instead of leaving your work to come watch the movie. You can just record it and watch it later at your own convenience. This is a nice option for ladies cooking. You don’t have to let your food get burnt anymore.

With TSTV Decoder you can watch latest cinema show. Do you understand it? Ok, let me explain it again. TSTV has made it much easier for movie lovers. Now you can watch that LATEST cinema movies right at the comfort of your home. With this, you don’t have to go to cinema anymore. And those who doesn’t normally have the chance to go to cinema can now be updated with the latest cinema movies. Wow! Its getting interesting right?

With the amazing options TSTV decorder comes with, we will proudly say that TSTV decoder is like no other. It also comes with a very cheap price of N5,000 only. Re-subscribing is very easy as long as you have airtime on your phone. You don’t need to go to bank or any retailer to subscribe. With the airtime on your phone, you can easily re-subscribe your TSTV decoder.

For sports lovers. Because I know a lot of people are complaining that Gotv doesn’t show live match all the time. The good news is, with TSTV, you can watch live matches like UEFA Champions League, Europa League and more.

TSTV CHANNELS

TSTV comes with amazing channels just for your pleasure. With more than 200 channels, TSTV have you covered all day. Sports, Kids, Health, Fashion etc. They are many. Below are the list of TSTV Channels in Nigeria.

Read More Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/tstv-laaunches-in-nigeria-see-channels-packages-subscription-decoder-prices/
Can the decoder work with DSTV dish?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by hennriposh(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
5,000 only with all these features?
recharge with your airtime?
hmmmm....though i dont really enjoy watching TV but m buying this one for dad/mom cheesy

ntooor DSTV grin

285 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Alajiki(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, please push this to the front page. Let people learn about it.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by sleemoon(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alajiki:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, please push this to the front page. Let people learn about it.

DSTV has bribed naa... Since when av u seen A TSTV thread reach FP b4?

October 1 is just @ d corner!

Modified : It finally entered FP... Dem prove me wrong!
TSTV is here to stay!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Jeffy1206(m): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Why the name TStv undecided or I'm I the only one seeing the useless nomenclature? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bedford101(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2017
If not for anything for the 20gb data...am so getting it, ds Tv shift fes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Addicted2Women: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017

This is 2017, who in the hell still uses decoders ??

I bet you guys still uses DVD players too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Good
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Jeffy1206:
Why the name TStv undecided or I'm I the only one seeing the useless nomenclature? grin
These days, nomenclature doesn't matter.

Btw, do they show EPL and La Liga?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Saheed9: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
I hope that 5k is just a bait cuz these features are just too nice to be real

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Welcome. Hoping you don't mess up like Hi TV back then.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by c4tnoelz: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Correct

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by adeblow(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
RIP DSTV

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by netbeans1(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Get full list of channels, purchase and subscription prices of TSTV Here

TSTV is cool wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by diegwu01: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
freezyprinzy:
why cant you guys be patriotic and watch NFL instead? MFM, Plateau United, Lobi Stars et al.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by specie103(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
TSTV here I come... Bleep dstv Bleep startimes Bleep gotv

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Dewvy(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Hehehe! DSTV see gobe. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by bangalee1(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
I see no competition with DSTV but let's wait and see

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by seguno2: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
thesicilian:
DSTV finally got a worthy rival. Sounds too good to be true.

Many said that when HiTV came out.
Where is HiTV today?
Anyone buying this TST should open his eyes very well oh. I don talk my own.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by jessetom(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Looks too good to be true, now I can video call with Safiaa my bae cry kiss

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.