Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection (21201 Views)

Osimhen Confirmed Fit, In Training Today & Available For Selection Tomorrow / England FA Condemns 'disgusting' Racist Abuse Directed Towards Rashford, Sancho / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Rajosh(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
we've got enough young players to cover the striking position. we've got Cyril Dessers, Henry Onyekuru, Emmanuel Dennis Bonaventure, Olarenwaju kayode, Victor Osimhen etc. They're all waiting for callups. England will just use and dump him

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by ladyF(f): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Hi please can you hook me with a buyer? I need legit buyer.

Buyer is here sir. grin

1nigeriamyfoot:
I do buy & sell. I have my office in Ibadan but if you want to do online, contact www.nairaland.com/ladyf she's very legit & you get paid within minutes. if you are a scam, never bother to contact her because she's a pro.
Note: I do buy online as well but am not known like ladyf & I don't to be labelled as scammer in case there's unexpected network delay in bank transfer
I appreciate the referral... wink

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by phaulzoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazimee:
Hehehe the kain bench wey England go give am go be self contain. gringringrin
brother pity him life small na
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by shomutuski(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:
Hehehe the kain bench wey England go give am go be self contain. gringringrin

thats true but at least the decision to play for whichever country rests with him.. i hate the way our stupid blogger blew the news out of proportion, he had meeting with pinnick thats all, no comment whatsoever was released.. he has chance of playing for england since dele alli a nigerian, is also playing for dem..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by joxxy01(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2017
shomutuski:

thats true but at least the decision to play for whichever country rests with him.. i hate the way our stupid blogger blew the news out of proportion, he had meeting with pinnick thats all, no comment whatsoever was released.. he has chance of playing for england since dele alli a nigerian, is also playing for dem..
True, i knew the rumour about him playing for Nigeria was untrue..he might still consider Nigeria.
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by henryhemon(m): 4:38am On Sep 22, 2017
biggerboyc:

Brother just seat down and ask yourself how many European player come to Africa because there parent country didn't help there carrier, you won't see any England origin player, I mean real oyinbo coming to play for Africa. This people value and respect there citizens. Everything is done with connection here in Nigeria. But over there, in as much as you know how to do it, you have the job. If you check any sport even either Olympic or football, majority of United States team is filled with African. So if the guy was trained in US or England he should come and serve Nigeria? Let me tell you the truth, I hate Antony Joshua for even claiming to be a Nigerian. If I'm the guy, I will say I've never here the word Nigeria before.

You 're not Anthony Joshua and cannot be. Who cares if you claim Nigerian or not.? Nobody knows you why cry more than a guy who knows better than you do?

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by DeRay98(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2017
English FA, clubs and academies have started harassing Nig born players with threats to stop their development if they see intentions to switch allegiance.
I think Pinnick publicized it too early before it was done. The guy is now afraid not get frustrated by his club.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by emi14: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2017
veekid:
Your bench for england team go get belt with AC
Hahahaha permanent seat in English fa bench

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Nov6(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2017
hoover420:
This guy (Stephen) is a scammer. I sold bitcoin worth 12k in this harsh economy to him & immediately he received alert, he refused to pick my call. May you rot in hell. Nlanders, beware of this number. 08138111203

Update: He is now responding to chat after series of cuss messages

as you don old reach you never still get sense....
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Nov6(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

mtn number cost 200naira, next time deal with trusted exchanger on currency thread. tabazz, ladyf, aleairhub, lokoyen and too numerous to mention legit buyers are there. Alternatively, you could have tell him to send money first while you release bitcoin to him upon receipt of payment.

Sorry for your loss

you dey pity yam?

Well i don't.... He is still a JJC that see the sign "welcome to lagos" & fails to get the proper interpretation that says " this is lagos"

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by hoover420: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Nov6:

as you don old reach you never still get sense....

No vex undecided
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Nov6(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
hoover420:

No vex undecided
i hope you have learnt now...
Their is always a first time...
Be one step ahead next time. Sorry tho

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by solonnachi: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
If Pinnick handled this issue confidentially, we would have bagged the guy without England noticing. Pinnick too dey talk. But make the boy ready to chop bench with England. He may not even go to the World cup

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by solonnachi: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2017
DeRay98:
English FA, clubs and academies have started harassing Nig born players with threats to stop their development if they see intentions to switch allegiance.
I think Pinnick publicized it too early before it was done. The guy is now afraid not get frustrated by his club.

Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Kakamorufu(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
if we can manage to get dessers to play for us. we can forget dis one jare. and we still have onyekuru too.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Lokoyen(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Hi please can you hook me with a buyer? I need legit buyer.

What are u selling?
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Niyinficient(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
abdelrahman:
Agbolahor own will teach you lesson,you will be used and dumped and abamo will gbeyin football career re.

Agbolahor's case still far away sef....make him ask Uncle Jordan Ibe grin grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection by Lokoyen(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

mtn number cost 200naira, next time deal with trusted exchanger on currency thread. tabazz, ladyf, aleairhub, lokoyen and too numerous to mention legit buyers are there. Alternatively, you could have tell him to send money first while you release bitcoin to him upon receipt of payment.

Sorry for your loss

Once bitten twice shy. Lesson learnt. He forgot nairaland is a faceless forum. The scammer will meet his doom soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President / Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.