Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Managed Binary Trading Accounts , Get 10% ROI On Your Money Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Managed Binary Trading Accounts , Get 10% ROI On Your Money Daily (1162 Views)

42% Roi on your investment / Enjoy 40% ROI On Farming Business / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managed Binary Trading Accounts , Get 10% ROI On Your Money Daily by 9jawear(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
i know a fund manager that can manage a minimum of $5000 of your funds using binary trading, it is managed trading, you don't give the trader your money ,just access to your account on binary.com , open an account, fund your account and give the trader your account details and the trader who is a professional for over 10 years would trade with your account and you are guaranteed an roi of 10% daily on your funds.The profit made each month would be split with the trader in the ratio 60:40 , the trader takes 60% while you take 40% . Average monthly roi is 150% of the total capital.Message me if you are interested. It is totally risk free,and there is evidence of previous trades and past clients who have successfully been trading.

Most people consider binary option as gambling;actually, this is a misunderstanding. the best chance to win a gambling game is lower than 50%; however, on binary option we can get 80%+ chance to win with professional analysis. we don’t guess or rely on luck, which cant sustain. we consider the statistical probability advantages and develop the consistent trading analysis system. we also use computer assistance developed by our traders to remove the emotional factor when trading.

Contact me on whatsapp for more info : O9O9381-4208

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My Paypal / Risk Of Transportation Business / How To Promote Your Business With Transparent Business Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.