Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42855 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by kokozain(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Presidency has said that those demanding for the whereabouts of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu should direct their inquiries to those who signed Kanu’s bail in April.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu made the remark on Thursday.

According to Shehu, “I am surprised someone would ask this question. Look, some people went to court and obtained his freedom, they signed his bail.

“I believe that a high profile group including a Senator of the Federal Republic signed in a court of law and obtained his freedom. So, if you are looking for him, why don’t you ask the people who bailed him?

“Nobody has informed me that Mr Kanu is in the hands of any institution of government. But if I was looking for him, I would ask the guy who bailed him because that is the deal he has with the court of the land.”

Recall that counsel to the IPOB leader, Ifeanyi Ejiofor had alleged that Kanu had gone missing after his residence was raided by some soldiers on September 14.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/21/biafra-ask-ekweremadu-looking-nnamdi-kanu-presidency/amp/

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by babyfaceafrica: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by kokozain(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ERockson: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Karlman: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
FOOLS IN POWER

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by wakaman: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
See tactical roping!

Abaribe, the noose comes!

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by LordOfNaira: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well-said.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

175 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
What a way to talk carelessly!
I expect Abaribe to reply this doofus!

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Army that invaded NK's house have to account for him.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Omeokachie: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
The government was actually pained that Kanu was able to meet his bail condition!!!

So taking Kanu (or his corpse) away is their way of getting at those that helped perfect his bail conditions?

Wow!!!!

Thank you Shehu for revealing the plan.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BrokenTV: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
This Presidency are even more dumb than t I think, especially Garba Shehu. Did Abaribe and those who signed his bail attack his residence with the military. Or did Kanu no longer have a case next month with the court. The last time I checked he said that he is not running away.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

Hey Buddy, I won't ask you if you have a job (I will get banned), so let me paraphrase.

HOW do you combine your job and being on all Biafra threads from Morning till night...

You must be a GENIUS...

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ERockson: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
With this revelation, Kanu is inside real potopoto

9 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BrokenTV: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.
Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
You who's "unblind" and filled with so much love, i really envy you. cool

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
We all know the coward is hiding in a hole somewhere. He had better remain hidden cos now the govt has made it perfectly clear that his days of running off his mouth and threatening the peace and security of the country are at an end

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Hey Buddy, I won't ask you if you have a job (I will get banned), so let me paraphrase.

HOW do you combine your job and being on all Biafra threads from Morning till night...

You must be a GENIUS...
I'm a wheelbarrow pusher, haven't you heard? So, I get alot of spare time to give pigs hell..

Now, what do you do for a living that you have no spare time but follow me from "morning till night", so much so that you know all the threads I comment on?

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by honourhim: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

Stop making silly defence. FG sent army to his house where they scattered the house with bullet. The army are the ones that should tell Nigerians where he is Everything is on record so stop playing hypocrisy.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
honourhim:

Stop making silly defence. FG sent army to his house where they scattered the house with bullet. The army are the ones that should tell Nigerians where he is Everything is on record so stop playing hypocrisy.
I hate it when people with such poor and terrible diction quote me.

Bye.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I'm a wheelbarrow pusher, haven't you heard? So, I get alot of spare time to give pigs hell..

Now, what do you do for a living that you have no spare time but follow me from "morning till night", so much so that you know all the threads I comment on?

You are not a barrow pusher. They are too busy and hustling to follow all Biafra threads on Nairaland.

You are a big name and a veteran on Nairaland. Your years of experience is about 7 years.

So, i and some other guyz were just thinking if seun can open a section for you and call it Omenka's section.

What do you think? Because you really deserve some recognition. At least as a compensation for the number of years spent on NL.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You are not a barrow pusher. They are too busy to follow all Biafra threads on Nairaland.

You are a big name and a veteran on Nairaland. Your years of experience is about 7 years.

I am just thinking if seun can open a section for you and call it Omenka's section.

What do you think?
Na you sabi.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by RomeSankara: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
This reminiscent of Paul Pot

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Na you sabi.

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BALLOSKI: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Brilliant!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by eazydon(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

Lol! You ain't got no chills at allllll grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by abbaapple: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting) if they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

[s]

Nonsense post!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by nairalandankrah: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omeokachie:

I believe NK is safe...Nigeria don't have him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Deji Adeleke Denies Osun 2018 ‘Governorship Ambition’ / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.