Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu (889 Views)

Can Parallel Universes Explain The Déjà Vu Phenomenon? / Simple Steps On How To Clear And Cancel Your MTN MPULSE Borrowed Debt / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
I guess science has an explanation so I post it here

It was right there at the reception in my place of work, we were 4 at the point, I was giving one of our staff a special work to do, then second person asked me if she was part of the assignment I was giving to the first person, meanwhile it already occurred to me like an experience, I was almost mimicking her words as it came right from her, I was so surprised that I told them and we all laughed about it, and then I answered her 'No', just then, I "remembered" that, that was exactly my response 'then', of which, in the vision, the assignment was dragged on till it resulted in a mess that involved the MD at the end of the day. So this time I changed my response to 'yes', Infact, I added one more person to become a 3-man work. grin

The logic is, since I know the end result already, lemme kukuma change the future. cool

I've experience this before but it has been years ago and it was vague, nothing like this one.

Has anyone experienced a clear déjà vu before?

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by ikbnice(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have experienced the scenario you just described a countless times. As the same action keeps unfolding like a film that was replaced, I will quickly alter it like you did to change the result. But one thing that always got me confused is how I had the prior knowledge, I don't know if it was in dreams or real life. All I know is that I have done something exactly before.
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Ruggedfitness: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
profstar:
I guess science has an explanation so I post it here

It was right there at the reception in my place of work, we were 4 at the point, I was giving one of our staff a special work to do, then second person asked me if she was part of the assignment I was giving to the first person, meanwhile it already occurred to me like an experience, I was almost mimicking her words as it came right from her, I was so surprised that I told them and we all laughed about it, and then I answered her 'No', just then, I "remembered" that, that was exactly my response 'then', of which, in the vision, the assignment was dragged on till it resulted in a dispute that involved the MD at the end of the day. So this time I changed my response to 'yes', Infact, I added one more person to become a 3-man work.

The logic is, since I know the end result already, lemme kukuma change the future. cool

I've experience this before but it has been years ago and it was vague, nothing like this one.

Has anyone experienced a clear déjà vu before?

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun

Is this the first time?
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
I have experienced the scenario you just described a countless times. As the same action keeps unfolding like a film that was replaced, I will quickly alter it like you did to change the result. But one thing that always got me confused is how I had the prior knowledge, I don't know if it was in dreams or real life. All I know is that I have done something exactly before.
Really, so we be 2, (future event changers grin)
Mhen, I was feeling like a man from the future at that moment yet wondering how I ever went there
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Florblu(f): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
I do experience it very well.At a point I thought I am possessed until I get to read about dejavu.
I can't start typing my experiences but it has helped me made good decision and also earn me respect from few people

1 Like

Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Experienced it many times.
Nothing new...
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Experienced it many times.
Nothing new...

Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Aminu212: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can someone please explain to me the meaning of dejavu?
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by mjaylala(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
clear Deja vu na small tin na.... when I smoke my nkwoli egbo I always gt Deja vu... I tend to spice it up my changing the scenerio.. sometimes I fly high in superman's suit sometimes I am iron man... real thing s flying is always involved grin

2 Likes

Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Kimkardashain(f): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
i do experience it almst every day.
there is this pysc woman named mary. who sent me an email that i have the ability to read mind and see the future.
its so scary
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
i do experience it almst every day.
there is this pysc woman named mary. who sent me an email that i have the ability to read mind and see the future.
its so scary

1 Like

Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by murchurat(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Dou; it's not a bad thing to listen to other pple' opinion but always You should learn to take ur stand. #fromexperience
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aminu212:
Can someone please explain to me the meaning of dejavu?
Déjà vu is simply a situation when an on-going occurrence seems like a replay to you. That is, its like you reexperiencing what you've already experienced before!
Cool right? cool
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Habyz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I have experienced the weird feeling of Deja vu a couple of times but the funny thing is it feels like it has happened to me before but I don't notice until the moment is passed before I remember, is there any way to manipulate this feeling to my advantage.
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Habyz:
I have experienced the weird feeling of Deja vu a couple of times but the funny thing is it feels like it has happened to me before but I don't notice until the moment is passed before I remember, is there any way to manipulate this feeling to my advantage.

That was what I did, all you need is good memory and concentration cool
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Habyz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
profstar:

That was what I did, all you need is good memory and concentration cool
Concentration? Please enlighten me.
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by profstar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Habyz:

Concentration? Please enlighten me.
Just normal concentration, good memory covers concentration anyway, just to remember. That's all.
Re: I Experienced A Very Clear Déjà Vu by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Yes, I have. Many times.

(1) (Reply)

Verified Cybersecurity Training Centers / I Just Captured The Sexy Sun With My Phone (pictures) / Technology Invention: How To See Through Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.