Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) (53925 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by mankand(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Plastic missiles that can't match north Korea
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:
In military terms those are not missiles but "unguided" rockets " that don't do much than excite the battle ground ..in other words its just for shakara
unfortunately, we didn't see this shakara under Jonathan.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Load the big bitches ad go boooooooommm their asses!!!
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by Moganajoe: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
IloveTrump:
OK, may Jesus Christ bless muslims.

No make me vex abeg. which kind bless muslims? they are the problem of d world today
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by RomeSankara: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
koonbey:

Lol. Don't be silly and confident in your ignorance bro. The strength and explosive power of ordnance has nothing to do with whether they are guided or not. The first set of A-bombs (including the largest bomb ever donated by mankind - The Tsar Bomba) were unguided but that didn't reduce their ability to level cities.

I'm not certain what those are, but they look very similar to the Hydra 70, and that's definitely not something that's just for "shakara".

Those rockets are S 5 rockets being placed in a UB 32 launcher , believe me the war head charge in that stuff is about a 1 kg and the rest is dry grain propellant so it doesn't even pack much punch.
My initial post was actually even about its inaccuracy in that battle field especially when deployed from a fast moving fighter jet it will more than often miss it's target by a wide margin but the large bangs and fire works it's provides depending on the type of charge in it bring great theatrics and surround to the battle field and is actually very entertaining for both sides

1 Like

Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
WhiteSoup:
But they does not knows the financers of the boko haram but they knows the financers of ipob that is France and France say they does not understand what the inefectual kunu drinker told lie Mohamed to tell the whole wide world as his information minister and spokes man undecided

Confusion government full of people what cannot even speak queens english accusing France of thier stupidity! undecided

Buhari and people are the chief financers of BH.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
tubolancer:
If only NAF can use atomic weapon................?

You are sooooo stupid, so stupid, its like they should replace stupidity in the dictionary with your name.
Only a ret@rded, fuckt@rd, would say something so stupid.

Do you think a nuke is a toy, or a grenade, idiotic Morron, I apologise to all stupid people because they would feel bad that am relating someone like you to them.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
In military terms those are not missiles but "unguided" rockets " that don't do much than excite the battle ground ..in other words its just for shakara

But if it meet u...... Sorry be ur middle name.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by RomeSankara: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2017
bluecircle470:

But if it meet u...... Sorry be ur middle name.

Sure if it can hit its target there will be casualties but it hardly does
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:

Sure if it can hit its target there will be casualties but it hardly does

Ok. Am a novice in ds area so i concur. Thanks for d enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:21am On Sep 22, 2017
The
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Pic
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2017
ehemwhy:

We know ....don't worry the guided missiles are on their way ....anyway will you like to stand on the path of these ones ?

person da wants to show dat he haf read small book.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by BigShazam: 3:47am On Sep 22, 2017
They look like drop bomb to me....
Nigeria has not conducted any ground to ground missile test b4 not to talk of air to ground. Our jets are outdated and can only attack an area based on what coordinate on the ground is made available. These are the kind of bomb that was mistakenly dropped on IDP camp.
RomeSankara:
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by bamideleniayo(m): 4:14am On Sep 22, 2017
IloveTrump:
OK, may Jesus Christ bless muslims.
You just being Sarcastically Stupid.!
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by malware: 5:25am On Sep 22, 2017
DickDastardLION:
scraps

Those scraps can eliminate your village and its inhabitants from the surface of the earth.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by malware: 5:27am On Sep 22, 2017
dignity33:

They have killed Kanu that is why Buhari sent Northern Governors, VP to Condolence with Ikpazue and quickly made IPOB terrorist organization as a way to cover up the crime commited by Nigeria army. All this News NK said this or that is a way to cover up, Kanu is not the type that hide away.

Ojukwu nko? The chief hider cheesy
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by bankylan: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2017
hilroy:
Operation Python meted out to Ipob is just a sparring session for the real fight. Can you all imagine that the pigs blabbing that they will tear the zoo into pieces can not even withstand Nigerian military for 1 hour. It is an insult to terrorist groups like Isis, al shabab and boko haram that ipob is called a terrorist organization even though they are truly a terrorist organization. The pigs have been seriously dealt with and roasted like bacon.
NA abeg carry go jare, every terrorist organizations in the country must be totally crushed

I am Yoruba and not a supporter of Biafra......your comment is nothing but an indication of stupidity and lunacy...why are u celebrating human right abuse just because because victims choosed to be non violent? When the army boats were sunk an soldiers killed when Niger delta was invaded, operation crocodile tears was called off abruptly.......our rag tag army excel..only in crushing unharmed people.......we can see how they have fared with Boko Haram........I have a childhood friend in the army.....the story is gory as we have lost many soldiers than reported.....Lets preach peace and not this mockery of igbos killed......some young igbos may rise tomorrow....all they need is to b well armed and have deterrents like heavy weapons to Wade off any invasion...
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Elcasper:
nah knockout
smiley
Elcasper:
nah knockout
Bros u funny o.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Darligold:
hahahaha who N A epp?
every body including you my friend
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
SceneOne:
If all these are for boko haram, I think they shouldnt have been shared now. Obviously, BH must hv seen this and be on a run or preparing for a counter attack ...

Somethings are not to be shared online until u achieve that which it's set to achieve.

Don't worry let them see it, they are been monitored and will be destroyed even if they attempt to run.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
countryfive:

bad mouth
my brother na the truth be that
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2017
classicfrank4u:

turn us to smoke?
missiles
dat the use our ipob tax to buy?? thunder from onitsha south fire u dre
na you sabi i no go tell you anything
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by baski92(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2017
lonelydora:

It's for Boko Haram. Stop hating
am not hating bro but if ipob try anything stuip there all goners
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
mapet:

It's advisable that you get acquainted to elementary/basic English (where you come up short), rather than assess others on Queens English

lol, you hit it bro. the baba was just typing rubbish. Tomorrow he will say he wants a job in a bank or multinational company.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Those are unguided rockets & bombs being loaded. Not missiles.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by IamGADAFFI(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
wat do u no abt millitary slangs boy?
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
very wrong, very very wrong....dont speak trash of what u no nothing of
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by newslifeop: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by toye440: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
They shouldn't drop it in the wrong place this time ooooo, get your coordinates right oooo!!! angry
ABIA now.
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by RomeSankara: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2017
BigShazam:
They look like drop bomb to me....
Nigeria has not conducted any ground to ground missile test b4 not to talk of air to ground. Our jets are outdated and can only attack an area based on what coordinate on the ground is made available. These are the kind of bomb that was mistakenly dropped on IDP camp.

Look well you will see Airmen loading S5 rocket into UB 32 launcher mounted on and Chengdu F7 and that was the1 picture OP termed as missiles ..Yes there is also picture which shows a pod bomb mounted on an Alpha jet
Re: Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) by RomeSankara: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
CriticMaestro:
very wrong, very very wrong....dont speak trash of what u no nothing of

Why don't you tell me what is wrong about what I said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.