Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (86804 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Endowed corps member and IG fashionista, Esosa got men drooling and swooning over this recent photo she shared on her media page.

Read their flirtatious comments below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/busty-female-corper-set-media-ablaze.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by LubeyNaijaBlog: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by abelprice(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg mk person hear word.... copy cats... undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by lilmax(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
it's not a good sight.... trust me cheesy

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by TINALETC3(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
D only tin pple talk abt dese days is boobs and buttocks undecided

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by decatalyst(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
IT IS A PROBLEM...

undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by starwar(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is this all some girls have to offer?.......I just weak

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
which internet was set ablaze because my own no dey burn o

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by jonaifame22(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
jus like gals talk about six packs and size of dick and sometimes beards

Modified
I have a name for her breasts I'll call it "ASIWAJU"

78 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Stevengerd(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
If no be bra for the breast life.... WO!

3 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Ninethmare: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is what i call Milk industry
you can't marry this type and your children go hungry
You will be like "until you finish suckin that bwest then you can tell me you are hungry"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by whitebeard(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Trust me u don't want to be there when she drops the boobs cry cry...!!

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Jostico: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:

Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Jostico: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Trust me u don't want to be there when she drops the boobs cry cry...!!

it's longer than psalm 114 bruh

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by whitebeard(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jostico:

it's longer than psalm 114 bruh
cry it will not be a pleasant sight..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
She look like something I had for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nwodosis(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na load be that o

3 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sunshineV(f): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ur problem issa problem. This problem issawa problem.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Lalas247(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is serious grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by banre(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Edo gals n boobs ehn undecided

3 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Adaumunocha(f): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
God bless the human that invented Bra.

That white shirt must be the original for the buttons to hold that load.

18 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Larryfest(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those things on her chest will require both hands and legs to finish the job on it..... This days for most ladies it's all about the boobs and yansh forget brains they don't have use for that.

7 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by KennyID17(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin
Lol, bwest of ages grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Lalas247(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol, bwest of ages grin
See ur life
So u are here .. see ur heart desire on thread grin
Keke for life how u dey . You know I am just literally finishing work sad I don suffer no be small
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is how useless nairaland have become.
Someone will just go to Facebook and copy people's pictures without approval and post on nairaland, and will be calling the mods to move it to Frontpage.
Please is there anything in those pictures that warrant some sort of public discussion?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Divay22(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's too much for one person to carry na angry

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Elukapendragon(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pls call me when it makes front page
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by nalnaya: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by DanielsParker(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
That first guy though, "if only my relationship was as strong as the buttons on this shirt"..

Hahaah, oh my God..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by josephine123: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.