Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (86819 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Dollarship(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Better reduce that bweast sad
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by bitingcool: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
G
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Sixaxis: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where ever she goes... The "problem" follows.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Afrobasic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'd love to nutt between those mellons cry

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Ademat7(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
D only tin pple talk abt dese days is boobs and buttocks undecided
if we don't talk about it who will
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
The boobi no be hia o
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by gentlegenius(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
careytommy7:
This is how useless nairaland have become.
Someone will just go to Facebook and copy people's pictures without approval and post on nairaland, and will be calling the mods to move it to Frontpage.
Please is there anything in those pictures that warrant some sort of public discussion?
I support you. There's nothing to be discussed on that pix. Even the breast they talk about is not big. It's her slim body that makes the breast looks big.
But taking a complete look at her body, I can imagine how ugly and disgusting she would have look if those boobs were not there. Even though I'm a boobs man, but I can't date or marry a girl who has no other attractive feature except the breast. They have nothing else to show except their breast.
#disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
That's too much for one person to carry na angry

I offered to help her carry it as a man oh she refused.

I will never help anyone again in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by roqrules04(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
All na Fat undecided
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na only breast she carry. Wey d yarsh?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Ayo4251(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Trust me....the milk is gonna be enough to feed her kid for good 5 years grin
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by yungryder(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Improper fraction. 10/2
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by ExInferis(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Every year there's a busty corps member..

Should become an annual competition.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by LordIsaac(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Some women have succeeded in renɗering this generation of youth useless! SMH....Thirɗ Worlɗ!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Naff24(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those buttons on that chest are really struggling to survive

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by moshino(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=TINALETC3 post=60699619]D only tin pple talk abt dese days is boobs and buttocks undecided[/quote

The only thing Naija girls/women display these days are boobs and buttocks.]

2 Likes

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by jibs4lv(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
and trust me ,I prefer u to dat Corper, u look cute. cool
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
it's not a good sight.... trust me cheesy

When you don use your preek do sacrifice
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nawa oooo... Good for her sha
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by lokito: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
careytommy7:
This is how useless nairaland have become.
Someone will just go to Facebook and copy people's pictures without approval and post on nairaland, and will be calling the mods to move it to Frontpage.
Please is there anything in those pictures that warrant some sort of public discussion?

See yeye question.
My brother those two things I'm perusing from my phone ATM warrants even international discussion
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
all those of u licking ur tongue by d time she removes her bra, na only slippers u go c, talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by pooozeee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is boobylicious

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by cleanshaven(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
That's too much for one person to carry na angry

na you dey carry am ?

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by pweetiedee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
gentlegenius:

I support you. There's nothing to be discussed on that pix. Even the breast they talk about is not big. It's her slim body that makes the breast looks big.
But taking a complete look at her body, I can imagine how ugly and disgusting she would have look if those boobs were not there. Even though I'm a boobs man, but I can't date or marry a girl who has no other attractive feature except the breast. They have nothing else to show except their breast.
#disgusting!

the breast no big ke?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by riyanxeally(f): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
she lion is all ah see...
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Exponental(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
man shall not live by bread alone...
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Moganajoe: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/busty-female-corper-set-media-ablaze.html?m=1

The breast don loose form sef. with my experience on big breast you wouldn't like it if is out of bra.

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Daddybright1986(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
My Grandma took my cup of tea,that I missed Wit codeine's, now she is taking selfie with my calculator,so my parents are thinking is old age, should I tel them
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by andyanders: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
If those two watermelon get out of those packaging, you cannot stand the sight of what you will see, It will be disgusting. Unless you open them when there is no light in the room.

They are better of when packaged like she did.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by ItzWinnyzBlog(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fomenting From <a href="http://www.winnyzblog.com">Ohh My God�!</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.