Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (86686 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
KennyID17:
What should i b jealous of? remember i don step down grin tongue
Oh yes I forgot that twirra hoe took u grin
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by KennyID17(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Oh yes I forgot that twirra hoe took u grin
She's no hoe, jealousy tongue
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by gentlegenius(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nora93:

You are a boobs man...you go fear title.
Welldone sir
Of course I am not afraid to say it. I am a booblover.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Peter5694(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
unbalanced equation!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks...
I don't stress myself carrying it

Not with stress, buh much smiles. Believe me when i say that, sincerely all that's needed is the permission to come close wink
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sunshineV(f): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Celsony:

Hahahahahaha cheesy. Pls what is d name of the artist that sang that song? Its her problem though smiley wink

Reekado banks

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nov6(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalas247:
I'm good Hun ... just happy to be off
ok dear do enjoy d rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by ziziangel(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
With all those boobs, I doubt she knows the name of her state Governor
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by eepeepook: 11:13am On Feb 10
Butterface.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.