Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2512 Views)

My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Missbky: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
My 1st question:Has anyone ever experienced this? Although my menses became regular and I now have more energy unlike when I had the chronic form of the virus but ulcer is not what I would want.
2nd question: what home remedy can I use for ulcer aside the fermentation of plantain and banana.

Pls help, can't stand this anymore as I get tired so easily whenever it attacks, it's knocking real hard on my quality of life, not even now that am breastfeeding.
Anyone that has a solution can help me with it and I don't mind paying for it provided that's what you do for a living and have an office I can visit in the company of my husband.
My email: bukkycosmetics@gmail.com

My WhatsApp line(0.8.0.6.9.7.4.3.7.0.3)
Don't bother to call, it's my dedicated WhatsApp line.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Coloradvantage(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
my mum suffers from ulcer too... quit familiar with the fermented plantain.. until recently some one told her about cooking masquerade flower leaves and ... I don't know the other I will check her up and get back to you. she told me it have been helpful alot
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Mustack: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Space booked. I need info on dis. My mum battling same virus.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Missbky: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Coloradvantage:
my mum suffers from ulcer too... quit familiar with the fermented plantain.. until recently some one told her about cooking masquerade flower leaves and ... I don't know the other I will check her up and get back to you. she told me it have been helpful alot

Pls, where can I find the masquerade flower. Can it be found in any of the Chinese herbal shops around?
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Missbky: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mustack:
Space booked. I need info on dis. My mum battling same virus.

It's a very deadly disease, I suffered from depression after we were diagnosed( my daughter and myself). The thought of death use to be the order of the day until I came across the drug I used. Sorry about your Mum.
What info do you need.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
You don't have to post the same topic over and over again you know?
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by stevecantrell: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
what a wack job...
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Mustack: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Missbky:

It's a very deadly disease, I suffered from depression after we were diagnosed( my daughter and myself). The thought of death use to be the order of the day until I came across the drug I used. Sorry about your Mum.
What info do you need.
on d drug to free her.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by nobleawo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
@mustack, pls how can u help to linking up to missbky? Or Missbky ,ur whatsap number is not coming up as a whatsapp registered number. Pls, I need your assistance to get the remedy. Thank You very much.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Mustack: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
nobleawo:
@mustack, pls how can u help to linking up to missbky? Or Missbky ,ur whatsap number is not coming up as a whatsapp registered number. Pls, I need your assistance to get the remedy. Thank You very much.[color=#990000][/color]
Let's keep buzzing this thread
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by beatz5(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2018
hepatitis b is not linked to ulcer in any way
although hepatitis virus lowers the immune system and can be a predisposing factor to ulcer
for more info on prevention and adequate management of both with scientific evidence pls What's app 08169836958
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by oliverdon: 5:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Pls what drugdid use to cure the hapatise B,i will appreciate if u share it here,it will go along way to help others.await ur reply
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by lastmessenger: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
How were you able to cure hepatitis b? I have always known that it is an incurabl disease but can only managed.
Meanwhile for ulcer you can consult your doctor for better advice.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by nickdoc(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2019
Never believe that Hepatitis B is not curable. It is 100% curable with many herbs that have been proved scientifically, eg phallantus amarus etc.

Nature has solutions to many illnesses that befall mankind.

We offer total cure for Hepatitis B. The treatment last for four months at most, less than that in some cases.

We first send drug for one full month free of charge.
This is to enable you to confirm the efficacy of our drug before any payment.

You make the first part payment after the one month free drug. The balance will be paid at the end of the treatment

Call or WhatsApp 08063413205.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by jbblues24(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2019
Overly alluring colours.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by jbblues24(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2019
Fun. So good.
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by isaackigaski: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Hello madam
As regards ur post on nairaland, i was also diagnosed for Hepatitis B so pls if u don't mind to tell me the drug dat cure u and ur daughter o will appreciate.
As for the ulcer I used to know of un-wripe
Pawpaw fermentation with something else dat am very sure cures it but let me get d full info and get back to u
God bless u
isaackigaski@yahoo.com
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by eddyeti: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Health is Wealth

Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
I have a very effective products for the treatment of diabetes and so many other chronic diseases.. I have as well sent you a message on WhatsApp..

A Health consultant you can always contact me via 07063156874...
Re: My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? by michspencer(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Please I was diagnosed with hepatitis b. Help me with the drugs you used to cure you and your daughter

My email address :austmich1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) / Nigerian Cosmetic Surgeon Messes Up Patient's Nose Job / I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.