Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? (1114 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
I typed 'otem' on NL search to read posts made about him, then I saw where someone is desperately trying to link him with a potential scammer Kratoss. You may need to know that Otem talks of Juju stuffs as psychological things anybody can perform on the gullible people. So the question of saying if it's real or not isn't in his dico. Juju, to Otem is a psychological manifestation. Go and read his DOCTUFOS and you'll see people there manifesting different kinds of things people call Juju today.

Kratoss posted pictures of his house, Bennyann said they look like the pictures of Otem's house he posted when he was dealing with Yahweh back in those days. Let's check d pictures out and try to spot the similarities.

See Otem's house posts below:

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Now here is Krattoss house he posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johnydon22 here are the pictures u asked for. Pls compare them and tell if they look similar. My conclusion, Christians and lies are synonymous.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bennyann, pls tell us which one is similar to which one.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
Bennyann, pls tell us which one is similar to which one.

I guess it's eye problem grin. I'm sorry dear please forgive me. I don't even want to guess anything else again.

I didn't mean any harm, I was only telling someone your room looks like his. I'm sorry please forgive me.

That's how I would have missed this thread if I didn't decide to check on nairaland today. Chaiiiii.
. Forgive me I beg, I'm sorry. Hope I'm forgiven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Otematum where are you.? I'm sorry o...
I didn't see anything wrong telling someone his room looks like yours maybe because you're not use to someone having a pure mind when making statements...

As you can see, I think it's eye problem wink if I even knew it would put you in a bad light believe me, I wouldn't even have tried it. So, I'm sorry

Please forgive me. I will try not to make such expensive utterances or assumptions again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Johnydon22 as you can see, my assumption on the similarity of otem's room to another is wrong. Please help me ask him to forgive me.

Because of una, I dey waka dey type for busy road. embarassed
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by johnydon22(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
bennyann:
Johnydon22 as you can see, my assumption on the similarity of otem's room to another is wrong. Please help me ask him to forgive me.

Lol this thread is freaking unnecessary. People just turned too petty

1 Like

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Samsimple(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
johnydon22:

seconded
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2017
johnydon22:

it's necessary, soon people will start saying OtemAtum scammed them after adding 1+2 together in case Krattoss turned out a scammer as people are already insinuating.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2017
bennyann:

It's my duty to always monitor whatever people are saying about OtemMentor.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by UncleTee3Odds: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Geoworldedu, lol what you said about your silent mood is true. Same way a girl accused me of scam.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
It's my duty to always monitor whatever people are saying about OtemMentor.

Well you did the right thing. I'm sorry.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
johnydon22:

The op did well so as to protect his identity, that I understand so well. I myself should stop being unnecessarily outspoken. grin

thanks bro

You're still owing me a fried rice pic wink
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
bennyann:

The op did well so as to protect his identity, that I understand so well. I myself should stop being unnecessarily outspoken. grin

thanks bro

You're still owing me a fried rice pic wink
the reason why I did this is becos OtemAtum told me how scammers have already opened Nairaland acct with the name 'Otem' as well as google/yahoo accounts with his name. They are only waiting for him to stop functioning so they can launch. That Krattoss username is a suspect of a potential 419, as soon as he lands a scam contract, he would be linked with Otem through your 'house-look-alike' post. We think ten steps ahead.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
the reason why I did this is becos OtemAtum told me how scammers have already opened Nairaland acct with the name 'Otem' as well as google/yahoo accounts with his name. They are only waiting for him to stop functioning so they can launch. That Krattoss username is a suspect of a potential 419, as soon as he lands a scam contract, he would be linked with Otem through your 'house-look-alike' post. We think ten steps ahead.
so u reason my matter finish,I come resemble u scammer undecided...
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2017
krattoss:
so u reason my matter finish,I come resemble u scammer undecided...
u are a potential scammer. That's why one have to clear those who are trustworthy and distinguish them from people like you who are 'trustworthless' with fake juju stories
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
geoworldedu:
u are a potential scammer. That's why one have to clear those who are trustworthy and distinguish them from people like you who are 'trustworthless' with fake juju stories
u know what...??

Infact bye...
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2017
krattoss:
u know what...??

Infact bye...
bye
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by OtemSapien: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
it's necessary, soon people will start saying OtemAtum scammed them after adding 1+2 together in case Krattoss turned out a scammer as people are already insinuating.
Thanks for doing this. One have to be more careful to avoid being linked with the things you are exactly fighting against in this world. I'll never post anything personal again to avoid being worked upon and used against me. Hmmm.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by OtemSapien: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
bennyann:

Thanks for doing this. I was banned, couldn't reply earlier. I don't live in the same house with Krattoss & I won't.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
Thanks for doing this. I was banned, couldn't reply earlier. I don't live in the same house with Krattoss & I won't.
You banned? For how long that you've changed your moniker again? Wetin you do?

Anyways, thanks for forgiven me. I really do appreciate it. I would be careful henceforth. Thanks
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by obinna58(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
krattoss being referred as a scammer

I'm not surprised grin

1 Like

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
obinna58:
krattoss being referred as a scammer

I'm not surprised grin

niggi.. are u this a sadist undecided..

I take anything beg u....get off ma mentions..
Am in school right now facing what's facing me..

If u ain't got any job doing..just go waank off ur life angry angry

Can't log in here to find rest only for some b*tch ass mudafucka romancing with ma mentions.. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by obinna58(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
krattoss:
niggi.. are u this a sadist undecided..

I take anything beg u....get off ma mentions..
Am in school right now facing what's facing me..

If u ain't got any job doing..just go waank off ur life angry angry

Can't log in here to find rest only for some b*tch ass mudafucka romancing with ma mentions.. lipsrsealed angry
you were actually being referred to as a scammer and you are really showing it
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
obinna58:
you were actually being referred to as a scammer and you are really showing it

remind me when I scammed ur miserable parents...

DOLLOPHEAD undecided angry
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by obinna58(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
krattoss:
remind me when I scammed ur miserable parents...

DOLLOPHEAD undecided angry
Dude got zero chill
Using insults to justify your innocency

Learn to be smart

1 Like

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
obinna58:

Dude got zero chill
Using insults to justify your innocency

Learn to be smart
why y'all niggas keep accussing me of scam huh undecided.. with zero prove undecided
Now let me burst y'all brain...
Real scammers never blow their cover,
They don't showcase their hood, apartments and locations...even mobile numbers...

Y'all should get that in ya dumb skulls angry
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by geoworldedu: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
krattoss:
why y'all niggas keep accussing me of scam huh undecided.. with zero prove undecided
Now let me burst y'all brain...
Real scammers never blow their cover,
They don't showcase their hood, apartments and locations...even mobile numbers...

Y'all should get that in ya dumb skulls angry
You're wrong. Ask Samuel Ekwueme, he shows number, shows apartments and locations to meet. After a transaction is complete, number stops going through, apartment and location turns out to be fake. Say something else pls. undecided
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by OtemSapien: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
bennyann:

You banned? For how long that you've changed your moniker again? Wetin you do?

Anyways, thanks for forgiven me. I really do appreciate it. I would be careful henceforth. Thanks

Everything I do is being reported to the mods. I get banned for everything I don't even know.

Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by bennyann: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ahn ahn, how can everything you do be reported? Everything?

You have barely 5 days left, it would be over soon. Don't get banned again.
Re: Bennyann: Is This Another Liar Or A Case Of Eye Problem? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2017
OtemSapien:

Everything I do is being reported to the mods. I get banned for everything I don't even know.
Am shocked it wasn't for internet stalking

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Black Muslim Are Stilll In Slavery Bondage... / Are Christians Condemned For Celebrating Christmas!? / More Disturbing Prophecies..... 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.