Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2075 Views)

I Can't Remember My Dreams, Hope This Is Normal. / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Drake Ft Chris Brown – Closer To My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
IMPORTANT: I am not the person asking this.

As sent to me:
Yeah! Thank God you signify. You've got to keep this away from the open group. You could recollect my credentials for Unilorin admission right? 238 utme, 74 post utme, Architecture.
It's about 2-3 weeks to the release of merit list, wish would contain my name I believe. Lest I hide this, Architecture as always been my passion, was aiming to apply for my MSC at Earnest after this.
Now, the point is that, about two hours ago, someone approached me with a slot out of five given to my town from the federal government to undergo a two years fishery and aquaculture program where they'll give each participants 15000 monthly and by 2019, 2.5m as the real empowerment. What should I do?
Pls, help share on naira land. I have to give my reply tomorrow.

Kindly advise him pls.
@Lalasticlala, Seun, Farano pls help this post, he's gonna respond tomorrow.

Re: Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) by Boooooooooni: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cc :Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) by Boooooooooni: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oenamaus1 comman see
Re: Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) by oenamaus1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Let opinions and matured advice roll in, push this to front page please at mods, lalasticlala, ishilove.

(1) (Reply)

How To See Pictures In Free Mode Via Facebook Lite / Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera / Help: My Boyfriend Is Generous To A Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.