Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Power For Wealth Making Is In You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Power For Wealth Making Is In You (350 Views)

Things We Did For Wealth / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi / Best Advice For Wealth Creation You Were Never Taught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power For Wealth Making Is In You by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dear

You must have heard the golden word. God gives us (humans) power for wealth making.

In case you are wondering what that will be. That is what I am here to do.

It is the ability to solve problems profitably. Ability to add value to humanity. Ability abilities.

If your temperament is melancholy, choleric, sanguine or phlegmatic. You have this gift.

For research have prove our temperament is a combination of your personality and brain hemisphere.

And being melancholy temperamentally is being a compliant controller. A consistency and standards person. And a potential financial guru.

Being a choleric temperament wise, is being a dominant director. An authority and action person. A potential Executive guru.

Being a sanguine (temperament wise) is being an influencing relator. A persuasion and motivation person. A potential promotions guru.

Being a phlegamtic (temperament wise) is being a steady supporter. A potential operations gurur.

The best part of this. Is you can take a DISC test online to know your temperament. Or have an arrangement with you. To discover yours.

If you are a christian. You also consider. Discovering your spiritual gift. It helps you to discover the gift. God gave you to carryout the great commission.

This https://gifts.churchgrowth.org/spiritual-gifts-survey/ is a link for you.

Thanks for your time.

Nnendu
+2347067916243

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power For Wealth Making Is In You by BEENUEL(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Inspiring.

Op sir, how much do you charge for a session with you.

I decided to ask here, because I'm pretty sure, some people are interested as well.
Re: The Power For Wealth Making Is In You by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Google DISC test. I think it is free.

(1) (Reply)

Schools With Less Tuition Fees In Germany & Netherlands / Apply for SCHOLARSHIP - Get Tuition Free College Degree / Im An African Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.